Author Topic: Who would you pick to win  (Read 116 times)

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
Who would you pick to win
« on: April 18, 2008, 11:21:27 AM »
I do alot of battles on WWW.LETSBEEF.COM What you think

You think you can step to the kid of letsbeef.com i think 60% of this site thinks your wrong
I'm like the yankees with a bat hitting your weak ass out the park.Steppin to this kid is gonna leave a mark
U can tell urself That your the best if that is so your messin with the rest.(lol)
Hip Hop Is In My Blood You Should All Remember My Flow Is Cold Thats Why i Wad Born In December.
They say on this Web Site that beef is Wax But i pretend its not and beef to the max.
This battle is over i alredy know but you get to pleasure of readin one more line of my Dope ass flow.
Another one bites the dust your flow is old and raggid just like rust

Yeah .. Lio'll have you BURNED ON YOUR PISS. Your a "devil-and-g" cuz only time your "level-with-me" is if LetsBeef TURNED COMMUNIST like "RUSSIA IN THE EIGHTIES". Im "LUSHER THAN YOUR LADIES" and you'll be fighting over the same girl like "USHER AND HIS MATIES" / You think your a PIMP?? Yeah cuz your WORTH AY TARTY and man your NERF SPRAY .. HARDLY. You'll be "STRINGED BUT NOT ATE" cuz only time you "BRING A HOT EIGHT" is at a kids BIRTHDAY PARTY / Im "FRISKY AND HIGHER" cuz I got "WHISKEY THATS FIRE" like the only time I bring an EROTIC BREW. U on "hotmail/hot male" is the only time you net "date" but I dont mean an EXOTIC FRUIT / Dam this quEER MEETING ME?? Im on a BEER EATING SPREE. You'd be called a rider which is why you FEAR BEATING ME. I'll have you "FAGS PRANCING" cuz only "time SWAGS DANCING/times WAGS DANCING" is a CHEER LEADING TEAM /

He Stole 1 line off of jin of freestyle firday Hotmail/Hot Males I am not going to do any more battles man because they just get there freinds to vote