Author Topic: I may not be too bright..  (Read 806 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I may not be too bright..
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2008, 08:47:18 AM »
What the fuck is this, I thought America was a civilized country. Is this true?!? Banks who just take money? LOL WTF.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mygla

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2008, 09:16:50 AM »
What the fuck is this, I thought America was a civilized country. Is this true?!? Banks who just take money? LOL WTF.

lol, yeah... Sometimes the US seems like an African country compared to what we got going on over here in Europe :P

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2008, 09:19:23 AM »
i wish i was half as ghetto as you, QT.

Hahaha  :laugh:

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2008, 01:22:21 PM »

LOL@taking QuietTruth seriously in regards to grown matters.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2008, 05:21:53 PM »
I laugh at Now_I_Know more than he laughs at me, trust.

Propz to everybody as always, and banks do be just takin' money, esp. if ya moms is a broke bitch. Ha, ha, I'm playin'.

the thing about banks taking money is, they will only do it if you take some of theirs. like say you overdraft on a purchase and go -5.00 bucks, well that was their 5 bucks you used to complete the transaction, so they hit you back with a bullshit fee. you take a little, they take a lot. it's ugly, but there aren't any banks that will just take your money for no reason, although it feels like that sometimes when i look at my statement. if you want interest, just get a savings account, you can leave the rest in your room if you have the discipline to not spend it all.
That is ridiculous.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2008, 05:38:30 PM »
I'm a banker.  Banks NEVER take anyone's money they are not owed.  You think banks would be in business if they stole people's money? 

QT, if your mom's name was on the account, I'd almost guarantee you that she cleaned the account out and lied to you.  If she had another account that was severely overdrawn, meaning she took out more than what she truly had, they have every right to freeze any of her other accounts and collect the difference.  I'll bet you it was one of those 2 scenarios. 

QT, you know I wouldn't front on you, I guarantee you the bank did not simply steal your money.  Your moms is lying homie. 

Due to your circumstances, I wouldn't argue with your logic of hiding your money somewhere that your mom or her boyfriends can't find it.  When you are of age, get your own bank account and DO NOT PUT YOUR MOM'S NAME ON IT.  The bank will never steal money from you.  You want to keep your money in a bank because you will accrue interest on it.  Basically make money for zero effort.

I have a lot of issues with our banking system, but their outright stealing of customers money is def not one of them.

Peace.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2008, 05:44:31 PM »
^ Ok, ok, propz for the knowledge man!! Yeah she said somethang about it being frozen and somethang about court, but than she said somethang about stealing. So it's like what? She don't even got dough in there! Just mines. So it's odd. Thanks though, for the knowledge man, I appreciate it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2008, 05:57:08 PM »
Nigga, you got jacked by yo moms! :o

I've got 2 bank accounts (about to open a 3rd). One in my name and one under my mom's. I was told to use her card incase of an emergency, but I've never had to use it. My real one, (BoA) I've only used to deposit checks and since I quit my job, I rarely use it at all. I keep all my money stashed in a safe place. Fuck using debit cards either. I pay most of my shit in cash.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2008, 05:58:27 PM »
3 bank accounts? All at the same bank?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2008, 05:59:40 PM »
Wtf am I going to do with 3 accounts in the same bank? :eh:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2008, 06:16:40 PM »
Wtf am I going to do with 3 accounts in the same bank? :eh:
That's what I'm sayin', lol.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2008, 07:18:17 PM »
^ Ok, ok, propz for the knowledge man!! Yeah she said somethang about it being frozen and somethang about court, but than she said somethang about stealing. So it's like what? She don't even got dough in there! Just mines. So it's odd. Thanks though, for the knowledge man, I appreciate it.

well, the account is under her name, so the bank thinks its hers lol...it has no way of knowing that its your money in her account...the way i sees it, she fucked up, got in over her head in the money dept. and because of that, your money is gone.  she owes you that money, though, for real.

better start chargin her ass some interest!!! LMAO

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2008, 08:16:26 PM »

LMAO. QuietTruth is so easy to confuse.QuietTruth's mom: "yea, uhh, the court was, ummm, frozen so they had to steal all your money"... QuietTruth: "DAMN BANKS, MAMA! I TOLD YA NEVER TA GIVE YA MONEY TO THAT PLACE".

when it rains it pours

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2008, 08:20:56 PM »

LMAO. QuietTruth is so easy to confuse.QuietTruth's mom: "yea, uhh, the court was, ummm, frozen so they had to steal all your money"... QuietTruth: "DAMN BANKS, MAMA! I TOLD YA NEVER TA GIVE YA MONEY TO THAT PLACE".
banks is shady though,  u can't deposit and withdraw more then a certain amount. I don't get it, its my money let me do what I want

WestCoasta

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2008, 09:01:45 PM »

yea... QT sounds like a nice kid but I think he's being mis-informed in many realms of his life

to believe a bank is just randomly making your money dissappear,,, the thought process is goin in another direction
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 09:03:18 PM by west coa$t »