Author Topic: LeBron shot 39-137 (28%) from outside of 5ft during the NBA finals  (Read 881 times)

Sccit

Re: LeBron shot 39-137 (28%) from outside of 5ft during the NBA finals
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2015, 11:20:29 AM »
lakers were not "losing" at the time, it was a 7 game series in which the lakers won 3 games.....it's quite simple.,Phil asked Kobe to get others involved at all costs. they were down big and that was PHIL'S gameplan. Kobe loves winning too much to risk that for sending a message ......... it's really not that hard to figure out, especially when Phil publicly went out and confirmed that he instructed Kobe to stop looking for his own shot and to get others going. lebron, on the contrary, has quit on his team before, and not because the coach asked him to get others involved, it was out of bein bitch.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2015, 11:54:03 AM »
Lakers were losing in general, especially the year before. Kobe was getting shitted on for only going for most points scored by himself. That was back when Shaq was gone AND he was also young enough to be a beast. People shitted on him for going all Orlando T-Mac with the Lakers so he passed the ball as some sort of stubborn statement.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2015, 11:58:44 AM »
Lakers were losing in general, especially the year before. Kobe was getting shitted on for only going for most points scored by himself. That was back when Shaq was gone AND he was also young enough to be a beast. People shitted on him for going all Orlando T-Mac with the Lakers so he passed the ball as some sort of stubborn statement.

no idiot...thats not what happened. the year before, kobe was injured and sat out a good portion of the second half of the season.

in 2006, lakers were on the verge of upsetting the 2nd seeded suns. it's not a position to make "statements"...........from some1 who followed the team closer than ever that season, u can take it from me......lakers were only successful in the games where everyone was contributing. so it was a concentrated effort to get others going. nothin more, nothin less.

nobody was shitting on kobe either durin that time.....cats was talkin bout givin him the mvp, that was the 81 point season. and they were getting ready to crown kobe the GOAT when lakers were up 3-1 on the suns with kwame and smush.....u tryna skew history, not guna work.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2015, 12:05:11 PM »
Lol I remember it as well, as those were fun times.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2015, 03:49:55 PM »
LMAO. Son said "Kobe gets the best out of his players". Kobe had his moment to get the best out of that Dwight Howard team after Phil left, he couldn't do it.

Phil kept EVERYTHING & EVERYONE in check. Once he left Kobe was absolutely lost as a "leader" & "getting things", Phil came back & took care of everything, ran his triangle, then left again & Kobe has the Lakers coming off of the worst season in franchise history.\

Just like you make up your own statistics in other threads, you make up your own fantasy statements making Kobe sound like someone he's not. He was always a great shooting guard with an array of moves to score, he can play defense (but he's no LeBron) & most importantly he listened to Phil. But he was never a good leader at all. He took stupid, wild shots to fill his own ego for years, he ruined the greatest duo of all-time (don't bother posting some long ass reply about how it was 150% Shaq's fault & Kobe was so professional about it), he whined, bitched, moaned & threatened (to leave) upper management after Shaq left, won & made a video asking Kobe how his ass tasted to get him new players or he was long gone from LA. He completely fucked up Dwight Howard being a Laker. So many reports come out how players don't want to go to LA, get talked down to by Kobe going on about how he calls & takes all the shots. Purely awful from that end. Meanwhile, niggas are moving to Cleveland fucking Ohio, where it's negative 20 from October to mid-April just so they can play with a real leader.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2015, 04:13:21 PM »
LMAO. Son said "Kobe gets the best out of his players". Kobe had his moment to get the best out of that Dwight Howard team after Phil left, he couldn't do it.

Phil kept EVERYTHING & EVERYONE in check. Once he left Kobe was absolutely lost as a "leader" & "getting things", Phil came back & took care of everything, ran his triangle, then left again & Kobe has the Lakers coming off of the worst season in franchise history.\

Just like you make up your own statistics in other threads, you make up your own fantasy statements making Kobe sound like someone he's not. He was always a great shooting guard with an array of moves to score, he can play defense (but he's no LeBron) & most importantly he listened to Phil. But he was never a good leader at all. He took stupid, wild shots to fill his own ego for years, he ruined the greatest duo of all-time (don't bother posting some long ass reply about how it was 150% Shaq's fault & Kobe was so professional about it), he whined, bitched, moaned & threatened (to leave) upper management after Shaq left, won & made a video asking Kobe how his ass tasted to get him new players or he was long gone from LA. He completely fucked up Dwight Howard being a Laker. So many reports come out how players don't want to go to LA, get talked down to by Kobe going on about how he calls & takes all the shots. Purely awful from that end. Meanwhile, niggas are moving to Cleveland fucking Ohio, where it's negative 20 from October to mid-April just so they can play with a real leader.

U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UR TALKIN ABOUT, THAT LAKER TEAM WITH DWIGHT HAD THE BEST SECOND HALF SEASON RECORD IN THE LEAGUE......WE STARTED SUCKING AGAIN ONCE KOBE WENT DOWN WIT THE ACHILLES, BUT BEFORE THAT, IT WAS SLAUGHTER LEFT N RIGHT, VINTAGE KOBE STEEZ.

SMFH@"HE CAN PLAY DEFENSE BUT HE'S NO LEBRON"...KILL YASELF

AND WHO THE FUCK MOVED TO OHIO TO PLAY WIT LEBRON? HIS BOTTOM BITCH, MIKE MILLER? LMFAO, THAT DONT COUNT SON......BOTTOM LINE, KOBE GETS THE BEST OUT HIS PLAYERS AND LEBRON DONT. HE EVEN GOT THE BEST OUTA LAZY ASS SHAQ, AND JERRY BUSS DECIDED TO SHIP SHAQ OUT ONCE HE STARTED SLACKING OFF....IF SHAQ WAS HALF THE WORKER KOBE IS, THATS 7 RINGS MINIMUM AS A DUO....AND IF LEBRON PLAYED WIT SHAQ, IT WOULD NEVER WORK, CONSIDERING SHAQ CLOGS UP THE PAINT AND LEBRON WOULD BE RENDERED USELESS, WIT HIS BROKE ASS JUMPSHOT......IT'S TIME 2 STOP TRYNA MAKE COMPARISONS WHEN THERES NONE TO BE MADE YOUNG'N.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2015, 04:33:08 PM »
1. The New York Mets won like 16 games straight. Anyone can go hot for 20 games.

2. LeBron's a better defender. Go make that poll on ESPN.com.

3. 0% chance Love goes to Cleveland if LeBron doesn't go there. & that's a more broken ass response than LeBron's "broken ass jumpshot" trying to convince yourself of shit that never happened to defend Kobe lmao. & who cares if Kobe/Shaq is a more compatible duo than LeBron/Shaq? Kobe/Wade/Bosh would of been an absolute shit show. Just like Kobe couldn't play with Melo, Westbrook, KD, Harden or anyone else who needs the ball around the perimeter to play their style. So silly to make Kobe's old situations the "standard" like that's the only way to play.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2015, 04:45:56 PM »
LEBRON IS A GOOD-NOT-GREAT DEFENDER....HE'S NOWHERE CLOSE TO THE LOCK-DOWN DEFENDER KOBE WAS IN HIS PRIME. LEBRON HAS TROUBLE MOVING LATERALLY, AND DOES NOT HAVE THE FINESSE TO CONTORT HIS BODY TO MOVE WITH THE DEFENDER THE WAY KOBE DID. IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE, AND YOUR GROUPISM HAS TAKEN ANOTHER LEAP FORWARD...SHITS GETTIN WORSE N WORSE. LEBRON WAS ACTUALLY KNOWN AS A SUB-PAR DEFENDER DURIN THE FIRST PART OF HIS CAREER, UNTIL KOBE TAUGHT HIM AND WADE HOW TO D UP IN THEIR FIRST TEAM USA TOURNAMENT TOGETHER.....

KOBE HAS THE MOST 1ST TEAM ALL-DEFENSIVE SELECTIONS IN NBA HISTORY...FALL BACK (ONCE AGAIN):

http://www.landofbasketball.com/awards/all_defensive_teams_player_1st.htm

KOBE-WADE-BOSH WINS ALL 4 OF THOSE FINALS FROM 11-14, AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.......+ QUIT ACTIN LIKE KEVIN LOVE IS HAPPY IN CLEVELAND LMAO...HE WAS TRADED THERE AND WANTED OUT AS SOON AS HE LEARNED EXACTLY WHO LEBRON IS.