Author Topic: [18/4]THE GAME - Pain Feat Keyshia Cole [LAX][DIRTY]NODJ][CDQ]  (Read 2982 times)

Invincible

Re: [18/4]THE GAME - Pain Feat Keyshia Cole [LAX][DIRTY]NODJ][CDQ]
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2008, 06:59:06 PM »
Not amazing on 1st listen. Not liking Keyshia's hook to much. Looks like it needs more than 1 listen to judge it.

Props crip-hop.

h2k4

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2008, 07:48:41 PM »
Definately not expecting this as the first single.  He sort of begins the song with that drunk flow from "Start From Scratch" but then straightens out.  Overall, the song is cool.  However, I don't know if this song will have any repeat plays after the first few listens for me.  I guess he wasn't playing when he said he was going to make a more rounded album.  Thanks.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2008, 09:28:48 PM »
HE STOLE JA RULES SWAG WHEN HE SAYS "NEW YORKKKKK"" sings it just like him

JK !!!!!!! lol , it does sound like ja though dont it??

you play music when you wit yo girl?? yall prolly been together for 100 years... i've tried and failed everytime, bitches get pissy when you dont talk to them they always think somethings wrong cant even enjoy real music n shit gotta be spitting game constantly Lol

SO PRUP

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2008, 10:03:23 PM »
game finally put out a good track, i'm proud of him!  Big Dreams was wack!

No Teflon

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2008, 10:21:17 PM »

damn bro, So many people thought it was sick, hook, beat, flow, lyrics, concept, so many listens, so many comments with positive txt, so many Non Game fans saying it was sick, so much buzz on all Big sites, so many views, like 25 000 views on Sohh.com.

Maybe its not ur shit, which i Understand, but for a street single, a single that lets streets and internet and all them people know Game is coming, for that purpose, shit was CRACK..

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2008, 10:27:30 PM »

damn bro, So many people thought it was sick, hook, beat, flow, lyrics, concept, so many listens, so many comments with positive txt, so many Non Game fans saying it was sick, so much buzz on all Big sites, so many views, like 25 000 views on Sohh.com.

Maybe its not ur shit, which i Understand, but for a street single, a single that lets streets and internet and all them people know Game is coming, for that purpose, shit was CRACK..

When I first heard Big Dreams, I liked it. But its repeat value was too appealing. Now I got my car back (I was in an accident so the ride was at the shop) I bump it a lot. Its a dope ass song! The chorus, at first, wasnt all that great, but now to me its catchy! Definately pumps you up for LAX. And now with this track, which shows Games growth, just makes LAX seem more and more if a DOPE album!

SO PRUP

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2008, 10:42:35 PM »

Its no this is how we do or one blood, maybe I shouldn't compare it to his old street singles, I've always thought game was poor at picking singles though.  I still think he should of put out that jamie foxx track on da instead of strip club or wouldn't get far.  I like this track though, it makes me anticipate his album a little more.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2008, 11:44:14 PM »
back in 97-98...this would have been a nice first single but he would need to come harder, im surprised tho this is a good track! nice hommage to some hiphop artist

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2008, 11:53:11 PM »
Great song!!!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2008, 11:55:57 PM »
lol @ another name dropping song.

No Teflon

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2008, 12:15:43 AM »

When I first heard Big Dreams, I liked it. But its repeat value was too appealing. Now I got my car back (I was in an accident so the ride was at the shop) I bump it a lot. Its a dope ass song! The chorus, at first, wasnt all that great, but now to me its catchy! Definately pumps you up for LAX. And now with this track, which shows Games growth, just makes LAX seem more and more if a DOPE album!

When u mix it with 500 other songs, its good, U are not supposed to listen to it over and over, even thou it has a good replay value.

No Teflon

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2008, 12:23:16 AM »

Its no this is how we do or one blood, maybe I shouldn't compare it to his old street singles, I've always thought game was poor at picking singles though.  I still think he should of put out that jamie foxx track on da instead of strip club or wouldn't get far.  I like this track though, it makes me anticipate his album a little more.

See, its all about Tastes, I thought that Jamie Foxx Song was stupid as fuck, specially First verse where Game says "I Dont play that shit, Marcus Huston, we dont play that shit, i ma say that shit, rhyming that like 5-6 times is annoying as fuck"..

And Comon, alota people say How we do was ill, comon, listen to Games Lyrics, "64 uh, impala uh, chrome hydrolins oh" Only reason How we do is ill is becoz of the beat and Flow, and Hook, Lyrics are weak as fuck...

Big Dreams lyrics is way more dope and advanced that How we do, U dont see it becoz of the way GAme flows and Arranges his shit around, 99% of People who dont like Big Dreams lyrics are not American and they dont know who Ellen, Junior Mafia is and all them shits, thats why they dont get it and think its weak, when in reality Lyrics are sick.

We just have differrent Opinions,  but for the Second single in DA i would choose nothing, Game had no Quality Material For it, One Blood only Generated Enough to push it to the limit, Wouldnt get far was awsome for 3rd single but 2nd single was Hella Weak, Game better thank His Loyal Fans for support, coz if Strip Club was somebody elses shit, that wouldnt even chart..

I mean, even 50 cents Still Kill didnt even chart, but if that was Game, it would be at least #60 on Billboard, coz fans love Game.

wcsoldier

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2008, 12:45:36 AM »
Good song ... I hope the global sound of the album won't be too much soulful/East influenced though .. it's still cool to have some "on some real shit" tracks like One Night  but Game still sounds better on some hard thumping beats ala "Da Shit" or "Lookin at You"

No Teflon

« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2008, 12:57:54 AM »
Good song ... I hope the global sound of the album won't be too much soulful/East influenced though .. it's still cool to have some "on some real shit" tracks like One Night  but Game still sounds better on some hard thumping beats ala "Da Shit" or "Lookin at You"

i bet he will have a few West Coast Sounding Joints but who cares what he makes, he reps Cali but he is Hip hop, thou he will have a few joints, i mean, Good old Days sounds west coast and he had Khahil producing there..