Author Topic: [18/4]THE GAME - Pain Feat Keyshia Cole [LAX][DIRTY]NODJ][CDQ]  (Read 2983 times)

The_Offence

Re: [18/4]THE GAME - Pain Feat Keyshia Cole [LAX][DIRTY]NODJ][CDQ]
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2008, 09:06:31 AM »
im not feeling this at all

sorry but game sounds fucked up, listen to the first couple lines you can even hear his voice break and other than Keyshia Cole this shit has no soul, dude is just saying random shit, im like wtf is this track really about

if this is a single

welcome to flopville, snoop already has a house there
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 09:11:26 AM by The_Offence »

messi19

« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2008, 09:18:30 AM »
lmao and then niggas wonder why the westcoast is irrelevant. This is not the best song ever or something like that
but its a nice feel good song. I know most of yall wanna hear that gangsta shit and then you expect him to sell much? First you
say Game never evolve as an artist then when he does something different its garbage, oh he gonna flop bla bla bla?! Yet if Crooked I or Bishop or anybody else did a track like this i bet yall niggas would scream like groupies and call it classic lmao. I dont know what kinda standards yall have for dude.

Enjoy it, or not. Who gives a fuck if it wont be a success on TV? fuck that, aint you the same dudes who say "hip hop is dead" cuz of radio bla bla? Then when artist puts out something they like instead of shit like Lollipop you hate on it?

Like i said before, people judge their opinions by if something will sell or not.

If this woulda been a track that you thought could sell THEN you would say "this shit is tight, i can see this being a smash hit, Game ripped it". But then if theres a track that YOU dont think will sell or be a success on radio/Tv "what? this shit was garbage, i hope Game comes with some other shit than this, like a club hit like How We Do or something".

Pain >>> Big Dreams.

And to dude above u gotta be a dumb nigga not to understand this song.

*WIPES TEAR FROM MY FACE*
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 09:22:16 AM by Boyaka Boyaka »

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2008, 10:14:48 AM »
it will become a hit with a video, its a song that needs visuals for its full potentials

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2008, 10:24:39 AM »
^^ he needs to make up a dance for this song

and dance in his video

and no, we wouldnt be all over it, if crooked i did something like this... why you so passionate about game to say somethin like that?? you know that crook is better than game lyrically right?? if you can admit that , than your a true game fan lol

that gangsta shit is what makes game.. thats the diff between 50 and game as solo artists, 50 is a lil more versatile and can do club records were game comes off only as a hardcore street rapper

messi19

« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2008, 10:35:54 AM »
^^ he needs to make up a dance for this song

and dance in his video

and no, we wouldnt be all over it, if crooked i did something like this... why you so passionate about game to say somethin like that?? you know that crook is better than game lyrically right?? if you can admit that , than your a true game fan lol

that gangsta shit is what makes game.. thats the diff between 50 and game as solo artists, 50 is a lil more versatile and can do club records were game comes off only as a hardcore street rapper

who the fuck compared game and crooked i's skills dumbass mufucka. Im sayin if he woulda done the same track you would call it classic.

why the fuck are u comparing 50 and Game? game is game and 50 is 50. Just because Game is "known for gangsta music" that means he supposed to do that all the time, and yet all of u say he never evolve as an artist?

lmao u clearly a kid. U says "50 is a lil more versatile were Game comes off only as a hardcore street rapper"...so for Game to become versatile and not to ONLY come off as a hardcore street rapper doesnt that mean that he needs to do different shit? aint that how its supposed to be?

lmao at this clown.

lmao real talk do u even think before u type?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2008, 10:55:54 AM »
^^^ do you have a slang dictionary by you everytime you type??? lol random kid from the netherlands

if you suck at doing a particular style, you need to stick to your format and not do songs out of your range... alot of people have tried to go outside of their comfort zone in hip hop they were not very good at it, and failed. but of couse you think that everything game does is hot.. even if he was to do a country song like snoop dogg
fuck it though listen ima stop replying to you your alias had me fooled
your the craziest game groupie!!! shit you would drink games bath water

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2008, 11:15:04 AM »
Man...this track is undeniable.....I didn't like that strip club shit because it was typical....you gotta give the boy props for droppin this one though.... a feel good song....paying respect to the game.

Lazar

« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2008, 11:31:26 AM »
The song got a real nice vibe but I don´t see it as the first single

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2008, 12:47:17 PM »
propz. nice track.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2008, 01:02:02 PM »
The song got a real nice vibe but I don´t see it as the first single

and nobody saw one blood as the first single but it was

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2008, 07:15:31 AM »
dope az fuck  8)

Invincible

« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2008, 09:13:14 PM »
This has had 74000 listens on Hiphopdx.com. Game definitely gonna go gold with this album. Can't see it going platinum like all albums these days.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2008, 09:25:51 PM »
thanks for the hook up. I can't stop playing this, think its an excellent track. I wasn't feeling his voice at first but it suits the vibe well

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2008, 10:37:58 PM »
 8)

marcin1712

« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2008, 04:04:05 AM »
Pain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Big Dreams