Author Topic: How come Nobody Questions Nu Jerzey Devils Street Cred and Blood shit???  (Read 1164 times)

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
well NJD is a bitch and next time they are in my city like they were last time walkin around i am going to beat the fuck out of him and take his clothes because those idiots at blackwall havent sent me a tee and jumper i ordered. and i mean that.
Dawg never order clothes from any BWS site. PERIOD. If you see BWS and wanna hate cop an AllRed tee that says "Seen Game?".

nah also he has a attitude my homie spotted him and dj skee comin outta myre and he came up to them and said aint you njd and skee and they said no and kept walkin and he was like wtf i could have sworn it was them. but yeh. i will have a nice njd jumper and tee next time.

lmao then it obviously wasnt them njd and skee dont fuck with eachother

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

messi19

njd was bangin with 9 tre before he even met game and was known as a blood before game was, he supplied rodney jerkins with security aka shottas...... most the 9 tre niggas in jersey are affiliated with torres aka jerzey or b.w.s, and hes actually put in work with cedar block, before them niggas was makin money from rap

NJD is that you?

Cmon nigga if dude Focus (who i think know Game and shit about CBP and all that more than u ::)) says that alot of niggas say they have/had a problem with him claimin it who the fuck are u, sayin NJD put some work in for Cedar Block?

lmao shut the fuck up you female my familys black wall street and i got piru family on cedar, the dude focus is from texas!
HAHAHA! I KNOW! Didnt a nigga notice when he can see under your avatar that you from Watts. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

lmao do u think u sound smart when u say that? thats like sayin "he live in Watts so what does he know about a nigga thats from NJ?"

So Focus say they have/had some problem with it and the other nigga say they doesnt so because he lives in Watts it means he's right?

LMAO at Nu Jerzey ordering "shottas" and all that lmao. NJD musta lied to u niggas. This nigga makin it seem like Nu Jerzey really got pull fuck outta here. Dude been doin his rap/dj thing forever he aint got that kinda pull. That shit is straight up bullshit.

messi19

well NJD is a bitch and next time they are in my city like they were last time walkin around i am going to beat the fuck out of him and take his clothes because those idiots at blackwall havent sent me a tee and jumper i ordered. and i mean that.
Dawg never order clothes from any BWS site. PERIOD. If you see BWS and wanna hate cop an AllRed tee that says "Seen Game?".

nah also he has a attitude my homie spotted him and dj skee comin outta myre and he came up to them and said aint you njd and skee and they said no and kept walkin and he was like wtf i could have sworn it was them. but yeh. i will have a nice njd jumper and tee next time.

lmao then it obviously wasnt them njd and skee dont fuck with eachother

Why?

D~Nice

Suns up by 8 at halftime

messi19

Suns up by 8 at halftime

No homo at this dude. Smh at him subliminally sayin that he's waiting for Lil Waynes dick.

D~Nice

Suns up by 8 at halftime

No homo at this dude. Smh at him subliminally sayin that he's waiting for Lil Waynes dick.

Duncan just hit a 3 to tie the game

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
njd was bangin with 9 tre before he even met game and was known as a blood before game was, he supplied rodney jerkins with security aka shottas...... most the 9 tre niggas in jersey are affiliated with torres aka jerzey or b.w.s, and hes actually put in work with cedar block, before them niggas was makin money from rap

NJD is that you?

Cmon nigga if dude Focus (who i think know Game and shit about CBP and all that more than u ::)) says that alot of niggas say they have/had a problem with him claimin it who the fuck are u, sayin NJD put some work in for Cedar Block?

lmao shut the fuck up you female my familys black wall street and i got piru family on cedar, the dude focus is from texas!
HAHAHA! I KNOW! Didnt a nigga notice when he can see under your avatar that you from Watts. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

lmao do u think u sound smart when u say that? thats like sayin "he live in Watts so what does he know about a nigga thats from NJ?"

So Focus say they have/had some problem with it and the other nigga say they doesnt so because he lives in Watts it means he's right?

LMAO at Nu Jerzey ordering "shottas" and all that lmao. NJD musta lied to u niggas. This nigga makin it seem like Nu Jerzey really got pull fuck outta here. Dude been doin his rap/dj thing forever he aint got that kinda pull. That shit is straight up bullshit.

whats the point of askin .. you seem content on sayin shit about niggas you dont even know! the nigga been bangin 9 tre before he was even on cedar block,.. if you dont know the nigga why you acting like you know shit about him

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

D~Nice

Suns up by 8 at halftime

You say no homo and mention men's dicks. Suspect.  

No Teflon

Do you ever stop thinking about BWS? Seriously I think every topic you've made trying to dis-credit them. A lot of people hate them and that's cool I could really care less, but you don't have to make a new topic every time you think of something you don't like about them

Do u ever stop thinking about those who think about BWS all the time???? Go to other threads hoe, I can save u some Screen punches, time, emotion and mouse clicks, so u can ignore this shit.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Serious;y who Cares???????
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

No Teflon

Question.

Will any of these gang bangin, blood stuff, street cred make any of his beats sound better?
haha word!

Aint that the reason u listen to his shit?

Like if he did a drive by it will make the bass hit harder in my speakers? I don't know.  ::)  ;D Pure comedy this thread.

too many young kids obsessed with an artists street cred rather than caring about the actual music :-\
Correction,

1)We are talking about NJD as a man, not as who he is in the business.

2) He is way way way way Faaar away from being any artist, Spider loc is more of an artist than NJD, coz he actually appeared on official CD's That Went to sell all around the world(Get Rich Soundtrack)

3) Actual music? What music? Few Mixtape Joints? Wow, thats some shit, NJD must be really out there, the only artist that has dropped a video and few mixtape songs, like nobody else has done it, I mean, NJD is the man, he did 4 songs on BWS 3 Mixtape, thats a Hella Achievement......... >:(

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^again...Why???
Let him do it, he will get confronted by it one day....Why can't some folks just focus on Music..with out getting into the skematics of things....
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
Question.

Will any of these gang bangin, blood stuff, street cred make any of his beats sound better?
haha word!

Like if he did a drive by it will make the bass hit harder in my speakers? I don't know.  ::)  ;D Pure comedy this thread.

too many young kids obsessed with an artists street cred rather than caring about the actual music :-\
Correction,

2) He is way way way way Faaar away from being any artist, Spider loc is more of an artist than NJD, coz he actually appeared on official CD's That Went to sell all around the world(Get Rich Soundtrack)

3) Actual music? What music? Few Mixtape Joints? Wow, thats some shit, NJD must be really out there, the only artist that has dropped a video and few mixtape songs, like nobody else has done it, I mean, NJD is the man, he did 4 songs on BWS 3 Mixtape, thats a Hella Achievement......... >:(

and what have you achived with your life about from talking shit about other people......? absolutely fuck all.....

messi19

Question.

haha word!

Correction,

and what have you achived with your life about from talking shit about other people......? absolutely fuck all.....

wasnt Spider somewhere around your hood nigga? since u got family on BWS and shit how come none of you fools tripped on him.
Rap is all about fights, image and thats how it should be. Fights = good/entertainment.

You shoulda checked him but u didnt because you know wazup with Spider.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 07:45:21 PM by Boyaka Boyaka »

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG

NJD is that you?

Who is yo family from Cedar, cuz Cedar is a really small hood? I basically lived on Brazil St for almost 2 years, I live in Texas but Cali is my second home, I be out in Compton every month.
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus