Author Topic: San Antonio Spurs vs. Phoenix Suns  (Read 1811 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: San Antonio Spurs vs. Phoenix Suns
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2008, 08:57:17 AM »
Suns are way too mentally weak for playoff basketball...Shaq is really hurting them, too. Duncan had an amazing game, his will power is something else. No way Suns take this series.
eh I think it's the opposite

espn is saying the Suns lockerroom has been alot closser ever since Shaq made that huge dive into the stands 3 weeks or so ago, and that shaq is a confidence booster for the team.

Who the fuck cares about this stupid gossip, man. The truth is in the numbers. Duncan outrebounded Shaq 15-5 and he outscored him 40-11. Shaq ain't the answer. At least he wasn't been so in game-1. He can act like a fool in the lockerroom and talk the talk, but in Game-1 Duncan simply destroyed him. And the fact the Suns traded Matrix for him just hoping Shaq could stop Duncan is just making it looks even worse.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2008, 11:14:09 AM »
Shaq was in foul trouble the whole game.
Look for Shaq to play a bigger role in the upcoming games.

on a side note..
Ginoboli was named the NBA's sixth man of the year.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 11:23:01 AM »
Suns are way too mentally weak for playoff basketball...Shaq is really hurting them, too. Duncan had an amazing game, his will power is something else. No way Suns take this series.

espn is saying the Suns lockerroom has been alot closser ever since Shaq made that huge dive into the stands 3 weeks or so ago, and that shaq is a confidence booster for the team.

Who the fuck cares about this stupid gossip, man. The truth is in the numbers. Duncan outrebounded Shaq 15-5 and he outscored him 40-11. Shaq ain't the answer. At least he wasn't been so in game-1. He can act like a fool in the lockerroom and talk the talk, but in Game-1 Duncan simply destroyed him. And the fact the Suns traded Matrix for him just hoping Shaq could stop Duncan is just making it looks even worse.

nigga duncan played 50 minutes to shaqs 30, fuck your stats

they werent going to do shit with matrix there
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2008, 11:24:21 AM »
Well Shaq is probably still better than Marion when it comes to guarding Duncan, huh? Duncan simply had a great game and is also one of the greats, it's not embarrassing to get outplayed by him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 11:28:57 AM »
Suns are way too mentally weak for playoff basketball...Shaq is really hurting them, too.

To tell you the truth, Mike D'Antoni is hurting them even more. I mean he should have spent a foul in the last possession of the first OT without letting Spurs take a free 3pointer. And who the fuck cares if it was Duncan: if you are +3 with 7-8 seconds to play you make a foul and the opponents can only score maximum 2 points. And you win. It surprised me cause Mike is basically an "european" coach...

A win in Game-1 in San Antonio was too important to play those mind games and to play the game "like it should". Fuck that. Get the win.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 11:37:05 AM by Antonio »

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2008, 11:35:08 AM »
Well Shaq is probably still better than Marion when it comes to guarding Duncan, huh? Duncan simply had a great game and is also one of the greats, it's not embarrassing to get outplayed by him.

What i mean is that Phoenix basically changed his playbook, fucked up his salary and probably lost the 2nd-3rd seed in the PO (risking to fall way lower than the 6th seed) just to get Shaq. Because they basically wanted a big body to defend against Duncan, Gasol/Bynum, Garnett. That said, Game-1 ain't a good start for them, from this point of view. If Duncan will continue to shit on him like it aint nothing, well.. somebody in Phoenix will start to question this trade, imho.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 12:28:08 PM »
I actually hope Phoenix wins this series. That would make our road to the championship that much sweeter. Denver-Utah-Phoenix-Detroit - that'd be great redemption for Kobe (think about his history with those 4 teams).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2008, 01:12:35 PM »

Gee...I wonder why Shaq only played 30 minutes. ???

I bet Marion woulda' only played 30 as well, huh?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 01:14:47 PM »
Suns are way too mentally weak for playoff basketball...Shaq is really hurting them, too.

To tell you the truth, Mike D'Antoni is hurting them even more. I mean he should have spent a foul in the last possession of the first OT without letting Spurs take a free 3pointer. And who the fuck cares if it was Duncan: if you are +3 with 7-8 seconds to play you make a foul and the opponents can only score maximum 2 points. And you win. It surprised me cause Mike is basically an "european" coach...

A win in Game-1 in San Antonio was too important to play those mind games and to play the game "like it should". Fuck that. Get the win.

Mike D'Antoni is easily one of the worst coaches I've ever seen. I put all the blame on how bad the Suns suck on him. They coulda' been contenders these last few years if it weren't for him.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 01:15:53 PM »
I actually hope Phoenix wins this series. That would make our road to the championship that much sweeter. Denver-Utah-Phoenix-Detroit - that'd be great redemption for Kobe (think about his history with those 4 teams).

you can only wish you don't have to face Boston
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2008, 01:17:17 PM »

Gee...I wonder why Shaq only played 30 minutes. ???

I bet Marion woulda' only played 30 as well, huh?

no but we've seen phoenix vs SA with marion and that's not pretty either

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2008, 01:21:16 PM »
Phoenix with D'Antoni as the head coach will NEVER be pretty in the playoffs..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2008, 01:44:10 PM »

you can only wish you don't have to face Boston

Who? Oh that team from the  80s!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2008, 02:29:00 PM »
You Know I Gotta defend The Big Cactus a Bit'
But didn't MarionThe Matrix finish his season on the injured list? (Foot)
Chances were The Suns would have been without him in the playoffs anyway.

Shaq will still be a difference in the playoffs.
This will be the best of all series we will get this post season.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 03:32:15 PM »
Marion's "injury" is bullshiet. Thats just Miami shutting down their good players so they'll be ready for next year. What's the point in Wade or Marion playing?

In 30 minutes Shaq had 11 points (5-8 fg, 1-3 ft), 5 rebounds, 1 assists, 2 steals, 4 blocks. Can you imagine what Marion would've done in 30 minutes? I guarantee atleast 15/10! Face it, the diesel is now a mini van. I'd be more scared of Phoenix had they traded for Dalembert than Shaq.

Face it, the Suns are OVER. Their whole game plan was to outscore their opponents. Any team would prefer the Suns having Shaq and Stoudemire dunk for 48 minutes than for Marion, Nash, Barbosa, and Bell to all have a equal amount of 3s. And now they have Grant Hill taking on Marion's old defensive responsibilities! LMAO! Nigga even when Grant Hill was puttin up 21/8/6 he wasn't a good defender. I can't wait to see how they do next season when they have to go through 82 games with Shaq & Hill.