Author Topic: San Antonio Spurs vs. Phoenix Suns  (Read 1813 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: San Antonio Spurs vs. Phoenix Suns
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2008, 04:38:22 PM »
comparing records isn't very useful in this debate because last year  compared to this year Papavic knows wat to expect when the suns try to play their usual run gun and shoot offense. he BETTER have his team up 2-0 against a very predictable suns squad or he's just not doing his Homework. my whole point is this. watch how both teams play when shaq's in there then watch the margin of points flux like an accordian when he's out. it's amazing @ 36 he's still an x factor in big playoff games.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2008, 11:52:40 PM »
comparing records isn't very useful in this debate because last year  compared to this year Papavic knows wat to expect when the suns try to play their usual run gun and shoot offense. he BETTER have his team up 2-0 against a very predictable suns squad or he's just not doing his Homework. my whole point is this. watch how both teams play when shaq's in there then watch the margin of points flux like an accordian when he's out. it's amazing @ 36 he's still an x factor in big playoff games.

LMAO...you say the weirdest shit ever. last years Sun team, without Shaq, was even more predictable. That team was runnin n gunnin on 4 years straight. Shaq is a weaksauce factor. I bet the Suns want Kurt Thomas back. :-X

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2008, 11:36:50 AM »
I actually hope Phoenix wins this series. That would make our road to the championship that much sweeter. Denver-Utah-Phoenix-Detroit - that'd be great redemption for Kobe (think about his history with those 4 teams).

you can only wish you don't have to face Boston

Who? Oh that team from the  80s!

lol nigga keep talkin all ya want

ill let my boys do they own talkin

real talk

peace
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2008, 11:42:04 AM »
^LOL...wasn't there "We Want Lakers" chants in Boston last night? Hopefully, your team gets what they're askin for...

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2008, 12:10:09 PM »
I actually hope Phoenix wins this series. That would make our road to the championship that much sweeter. Denver-Utah-Phoenix-Detroit - that'd be great redemption for Kobe (think about his history with those 4 teams).

real talk

peace

LMAO...You are the one doing the smack talking and you are telling others "keep talkin all ya want."...

I could see if G started in on you....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2008, 12:54:43 PM »

real talk

peace

LMAO...You are the one doing the smack talking and you are telling others "keep talkin all ya want."...

nigga i do friendly ribbing, but i am also needed to keep niggas in line when they forget 16 is higher than 14.

im goin to puff a blunt and listen to root against the Sox  8)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

'EclipZe

« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2008, 12:58:49 PM »
man mark my words, those hornets will win the west. cp3 is a beast.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2008, 02:06:09 PM »

real talk

peace

nigga i do friendly ribbing, but i am also needed to keep niggas in line when they forget 16 is higher than 14.

im goin to puff a blunt and listen to root against the Sox  8)

consider this a friendly rib then too... 

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2008, 02:20:45 PM »
I don't take anyone repping the Celtics serious. I saw how their fans left them for dead. When they ended up with the #5 pick I went to their section on the realgm forums to see what they were saying and there hadn't been a post made in 3 months! Now all of a sudden these muthafuckas took over every sports forum trying to renew a rivalry with the Lakers. Difference is we've been here. Winning championships or atleast contending. Don't let this 1 year hype you up too much cuz Detroit can still bust that ass.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2008, 02:47:31 PM »
I don't take anyone repping the Celtics serious. I saw how their fans left them for dead. When they ended up with the #5 pick I went to their section on the realgm forums to see what they were saying and there hadn't been a post made in 3 months! Now all of a sudden these muthafuckas took over every sports forum trying to renew a rivalry with the Lakers. Difference is we've been here. Winning championships or atleast contending. Don't let this 1 year hype you up too much cuz Detroit can still bust that ass.
gangstaboogy

on a serious note

the people in Boston and massachussets are the LOWEST life form on the east coast.

stuck up arrogant "i'm better than you" alcoholic Red Sox lovng assholes.

worthless scum.  99.9% of them.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 02:52:16 PM by Hack Wilson »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2008, 03:12:44 PM »
I'll never forget the MVP chants for Kobe in the Boston Garden. :-X

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2008, 04:18:06 PM »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2008, 05:48:42 PM »

yeah, that does kind of kill any credibility whenever I hear or see Celtic fans pop off at the mouth about their team this year. Our crowd might boo one of our players for bad play, but you will never ever hear us chant MVP for a Celt, even if we were in last place..lol.

fact is, those fans abandoned their team and hopped back on the wagon. they ought to change the name of the team to the Boston Chuckwagons... 

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2008, 09:49:06 PM »
can yall believe this shit??? SPURS look in top form.. UP by 15 pts fuck the regular season tony parker gets his MVP trophy when it counts MVP of the playoffs/NBA championship when everyone is giving 200%

the chemistry on the spurs team is amazing

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2008, 10:10:27 PM »
it's easy to win when the other team doesn't play defense,lol. the spurs are old they'll cool off .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09