Author Topic: San Antonio Spurs vs. Phoenix Suns  (Read 1810 times)

Doggystylin

Re: San Antonio Spurs vs. Phoenix Suns
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2008, 10:10:57 PM »
suns are done

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2008, 10:13:34 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2008, 10:20:49 PM »
I remember people laughing at Nik, Antonio and me when we said last year that Parker was better than Nash ..  :laugh:

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2008, 10:42:05 PM »
I remember people laughing at Nik, Antonio and me when we said last year that Parker was better than Nash ..  :laugh:

I was saying Chris Paul is better too, lol. ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2008, 06:30:34 AM »
I love when Laker-Fans ignore the factor age when it's convenient to them. Parker and Paul will probably both gobble cock at 33 compared to Nash at 33
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2008, 08:55:00 AM »
I love when Laker-Fans ignore the factor age when it's convenient to them. Parker and Paul will probably both gobble cock at 33 compared to Nash at 33

Probably yes. But maybe not.

If Nash 33 years old > Nash 22 years old.

It's also possible that..

Paul 33 years old > Paul 22 years old.

So your argument isn't a good one. Don't make excuses: Parker & Paul > Nash. Some of us said it. This year it's proving it. If it's about age, then ok, but still Parker & Paul > Nash.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 08:57:05 AM by Antonio »

D~Nice

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2008, 09:08:32 AM »
San Antonio has Phoenix mentally beat 90% of the time they step on the floor. They trade away mid first rounders every year, the last couple they could have got some good young big men. Phoenix has NO BENCH. Dantoni only uses 2 or 3 players. And that style just does not get it done in the playoffs. And the obvious D issue. They could have done this bad without trading Marion.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2008, 09:26:08 AM »

So your argument isn't a good one. Don't make excuses: Parker & Paul > Nash. Some of us said it. This year it's proving it. If it's about age, then ok, but still Parker & Paul > Nash.

if you put Nash on the sPurs and Parker on the Suns we aren't having this convo
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2008, 10:42:33 AM »

Just like if you put Paul on the Suns you have a double-MVP with probably better stats than Nash. So?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 10:50:44 AM by Antonio »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2008, 10:46:32 AM »

Just like if you put Paul on the Suns you have a double-MVP with probably better stats than Nash. So?

you can sit there and think that all you want

doesn't mean it would be true.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2008, 11:00:27 AM »

Yeah, i can be wrong. But the difference between me and you is that i actually think. You don't. You just hate and disagree with everything a Laker-fan in this board say just cause he's a Laker-fan and you wanna go against the Lakers. You're pretty pathetic, boy. Get yourself a legit opinion next time and you'll gain some respect from me. 7even at least can have good opinions when he doesn't talk about anything Lakers-related, lol.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 11:02:06 AM by Antonio »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2008, 11:01:50 AM »
Parker and Paul will probably both gobble cock at 33 compared to Nash at 33
lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2008, 11:21:13 AM »

Yeah, i can be wrong. But the difference between me and you is that i actually think. You don't. You just hate and disagree with everything a Laker-fan in this board say just cause he's a Laker-fan and you wanna go against the Lakers. You're pretty pathetic, boy. Get yourself a legit opinion next time and you'll gain some respect from me. 7even at least can have good opinions when he doesn't talk about anything Lakers-related, lol.

LOL LOL LOL

so yes, we got Nash, a two time MVP veteran

and Chris Paul, who's played a few years and is an MVP candidate but not winning it this year.

and i'm sposda believe that nigga Paul would have been better as a rookie on the Suns, than Steve Nash, when he was the nigga winning the MVP??

I love this board, i show my boys some of the things on here and they laugh they ass off.  ofcourse we also be blazin chronic but still.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2008, 12:05:34 PM »

LOL LOL LOL

so yes, we got Nash, a two time MVP veteran

and Chris Paul, who's played a few years and is an MVP candidate but not winning it this year.

and i'm sposda believe that nigga Paul would have been better as a rookie on the Suns, than Steve Nash, when he was the nigga winning the MVP??

I love this board, i show my boys some of the things on here and they laugh they ass off.  ofcourse we also be blazin chronic but still.

Are your homies the ones at the Garden who were chanting "MVP, MVP" to Kobe last year? If so tell them goodbye. They sure knows about bball more than you.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2008, 12:08:27 PM »
P.S. Obviously i won't explain you the reason, you won't even understand it. We've already discussed about it for months, last year. Simply check old topics if you want to teach your sorry ass some basketball knowledge, kid. Or go back making jokes with your Kobe-supporting friends.