Author Topic: San Antonio Spurs vs. Phoenix Suns  (Read 1809 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: San Antonio Spurs vs. Phoenix Suns
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2008, 05:58:47 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2008, 06:23:19 PM »
your just mad because you made a dumbass statement

a rookie Chris Paul would be better than Steve Nash 2 years ago hahahahahahaha nigga you crazy

and were you one of the guys boo'ing Kobe at the begining of the year because he wanted to be traded to the Bulls??
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2008, 09:53:13 PM »

LOL!...That's almost funnier than tryna take Crack Wilson seriously.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2008, 02:46:22 AM »
Yeah, i won't do the same mistake again. I'll simply quote myself from back in the days.. 2006 shit. When your homies used to wear a Kobe jersey.

Let me explain you a pair of things about Nash's stats. It's math. The Suns are a 112.1 points per game (best in the League, obviously) team. Well.. to average almost 12 assists there shouldn't be that impressive, since he's doing it from 3 years in a row. He averaged 5.8 assists per game before he returned back to Phoenix 3 years ago, and all of a sudden he's starting to average 11+. Isn't it suspicious to you? They have 3 players in the top 30 of the League in assists (the other two are Barbosa and Diaw, not exactly Magic & Thomas) and they average an unreal 26.44 assists per game (best in the League, obviously). Yes, he's dishing the ball very well, but Phoenix system helps. He's averaging 11.7 assists out of 26.44 total assists of his team. It's the 44.2% of the team. Chris Paul, since i named him in a previous post, is averaging 8.9 assists out of 16.8 of his team. Which means he's making almost 53% of the assists of his team. That's more impressive to me. And we can do the same funny game about points. Nash is making 21 points out of 112.1 (18.7%) while Chris Paul is making 18.2 points out of 91.5 (19.9%). See? Math is funny sometimes. Who clowned me about Paul being more MVP (most valuable player) than Nash?

Learn something, kid.

And never ever try to clown me. You just ain't in my league.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2008, 11:36:54 AM »
Why are you arguing with Hack Wilson? This nigga didn't exist before the Celtices got Allen and Garnett.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2008, 12:00:05 PM »
Why are you arguing with Hack Wilson? This nigga didn't exist before the Celtices got Allen and Garnett.

more like i didn't know about this forum til summer time
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2008, 12:05:58 PM »
Yeah, i won't do the same mistake again. I'll simply quote myself from back in the days.. 2006 shit. When your homies used to wear a Kobe jersey.

Let me explain you a pair of things about Nash's stats. It's math. The Suns are a 112.1 points per game (best in the League, obviously) team. Well.. to average almost 12 assists there shouldn't be that impressive, since he's doing it from 3 years in a row. He averaged 5.8 assists per game before he returned back to Phoenix 3 years ago, and all of a sudden he's starting to average 11+. Isn't it suspicious to you? They have 3 players in the top 30 of the League in assists (the other two are Barbosa and Diaw, not exactly Magic & Thomas) and they average an unreal 26.44 assists per game (best in the League, obviously). Yes, he's dishing the ball very well, but Phoenix system helps. He's averaging 11.7 assists out of 26.44 total assists of his team. It's the 44.2% of the team. Chris Paul, since i named him in a previous post, is averaging 8.9 assists out of 16.8 of his team. Which means he's making almost 53% of the assists of his team. That's more impressive to me. And we can do the same funny game about points. Nash is making 21 points out of 112.1 (18.7%) while Chris Paul is making 18.2 points out of 91.5 (19.9%). See? Math is funny sometimes. Who clowned me about Paul being more MVP (most valuable player) than Nash?

Learn something, kid.

And never ever try to clown me. You just ain't in my league.

you can stick with your useless stats  you know how many of those stats by Paul come in blowouts that didn't matter?  Nash's shit came in real games down the strech.

you can take numbers from anything and twist them to your own logic, doesn't mean shit.  numbers are more important in baseball than basketball (or football).

you got your Laker shades on so it blinds you of seeing how ill Nash was in those years.

this year Paul has surpassed everyone as the top PG in the game tho.

'EclipZe

« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2008, 01:46:21 PM »
suns are whoopin some spurs' asses 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2008, 01:51:10 PM »
...and they're playing defense too  :o

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

'EclipZe

« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2008, 01:58:54 PM »
bout fucking time !

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2008, 02:05:15 PM »
Looking pretty good right now!!
If they can hold down the 3rd Quarter.
They Got Today's Game

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2008, 02:11:04 PM »
LOL...a tad bit late.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2008, 02:32:14 PM »
i like how the suns are guarding parker.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2008, 05:14:05 PM »
It took D'antoni 3 playoffs L's to realize that maybe he should take Nash off Parker and use someone with some length to bother him? Gee give the guy a raise.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2008, 10:54:44 PM »
real celtic fans died in the 80's.