Author Topic: [Taken from Game's site] Request The Game Ft Keyshia Cole - Pain  (Read 733 times)

messi19

Re: [Taken from Game's site] Request The Game Ft Keyshia Cole - Pain
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 06:56:44 PM »
Keep requesting.....shame on Eddie, Nima & Rud though.

"Im gonna vote for Jay Rock but Game is focusing a little too much on himself. The constanst and unnecessary disses and shot's he threw at Bishop Lamont was completely off beat. If he's the representer of the West Coast i think he should start focusing on releasing new material from Juice and all the other artists on his rooster." - Quote from Rud back when Big Dreams came out.

Keep Eddie, Nima and Rud name outaa your mouth. Evryone at DUBCC does a great job, kick rocks you little square ass motho fucka

I aint neva seen you here nigga. U aint real. Nobody knows u.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 09:47:08 PM »

"Im gonna vote for Jay Rock but Game is focusing a little too much on himself. The constanst and unnecessary disses and shot's he threw at Bishop Lamont was completely off beat. If he's the representer of the West Coast i think he should start focusing on releasing new material from Juice and all the other artists on his rooster." - Quote from Rud back when Big Dreams came out.

Keep Eddie, Nima and Rud name outaa your mouth. Evryone at DUBCC does a great job, kick rocks you little square ass motho fucka

Its the internet LOL!!!

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 10:10:48 PM »

Thats cool, I aint never seen you here, but this topic and you are a joke

messi19

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 10:22:02 PM »

yo name doesnt ring a bell here on dubcnn. Ive been doin my homework on you. Nobody knows you.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2008, 10:26:11 PM »

yo name doesnt ring a bell here on dubcnn. Ive been doin my homework on you. Nobody knows you.

And that means??? No I dont spend all my day on the internet, I got a life. I post up news/music when i can and i give my props when due. And laugh at busters like you, all i was saying if you dont like the mods here at DUBCC then get the fuck out
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 10:31:23 PM by Rickdeeznutz »

messi19

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2008, 10:30:03 PM »

And that means??? No I dont spend all my day on the internet, I got a life. I post up news/music when i can and i get my props when due. And laugh at busters like you, all i was saying if you dont like the mods here at DUBCC then get the fuck out

nobody knows you.

D~Nice

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2008, 10:41:25 PM »
Cool track.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2008, 10:46:09 PM »

And that means??? No I dont spend all my day on the internet, I got a life. I post up news/music when i can and i get my props when due. And laugh at busters like you, all i was saying if you dont like the mods here at DUBCC then get the fuck out

nobody knows you.

Yeh Nobodys like you dont know me, real rexonize real and you fake as it gets im done with ure ass

messi19

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2008, 10:52:02 PM »

nobody knows you.

Yeh Nobodys like you dont know me, real rexonize real and you fake as it gets im done with ure ass

You're irrelevant. Nigga cant even spell real recognize real lmao.
The OG's dont know you.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 04:53:11 AM »

Let's see if the mods on here really are gonna vote like they did my nigga Jay Rock and them, or if they gonna continue hatin on him...i see you Nima and Rud

what you talking about?

Dubcnn mods = biggest Game haters.

lol @ the fact that you're even "beefing" with a dubcnn staff member  :cheers:

ehbunner

• Lil Geezy
  • Dynasty 4 Life
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2008, 01:15:41 PM »
LMAO this guy's a lame...complaining bout people supporting jay rock and crooked and mad when someone who doesn't feel the music isn't going to support it and has the nerve to call them a hater

For one I personally like games music more then some other artists out there...I would never buy it as I don't spend money on artists that I feel either don't deserve to keep going in the business and the chances that his cd is going to have no filler are pretty slim....

I will download it and if Im wrong I will go buy it since he will have released something quality and that's the type of artist I support, I belive crooked's album will be very good and have very little filler when it is finally released, So I will be purchasing it(for the record I won't even check it out before I buy since I have gotten so much free material threw the hiphop weeklies that I would pay for I feel he deserves it to be bought regardless of quality but Im getting drastically off topic)

Why don't you let people hear the song and tell them to request it if they LIKE it

The sooner people learn that every single person has a different ear for music and different songs appeal to different people,
The Sooner Forums become a actual place of discussion and not whatever you wanna call them now

I personally think Crooked I is an amzing artist Im a bit of a Stan if you will...but if I show someone his music and they don't like it I dont call em a hater lmao they just aren't into his style...and It aint too big a deal

Second Off ...WHO THE FUCK COMES ON A INTERNET FORUM TO BE KNOWN BY PEOPLE LMFAO ......

You just exposed yourself..I hope you aint one of those people who claim they "Gangsta" cause real gangsta's Dont give a fuck who knows em!

"I'm a certified G with the flow, Murderin' microphones 35 weeks in a row, Killin em softly, all for the love, Never get a dime, This is all Free,Then again the light bill to keep the studio running is high as a bitch so the shit cost me" -- Crooked I HHW week 35

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2008, 01:29:54 PM »
IMO, y'all should stop this bullshit 'beefing' and support Westcoast music, no matter if it's Game, Crook or Jay Rock. all of you want West to be on top, so why you hate on each other?
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

messi19

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2008, 02:27:18 PM »
LMAO this guy's a lame...complaining bout people supporting jay rock and crooked and mad when someone who doesn't feel the music isn't going to support it and has the nerve to call them a hater

For one I personally like games music more then some other artists out there...I would never buy it as I don't spend money on artists that I feel either don't deserve to keep going in the business and the chances that his cd is going to have no filler are pretty slim....

I will download it and if Im wrong I will go buy it since he will have released something quality and that's the type of artist I support, I belive crooked's album will be very good and have very little filler when it is finally released, So I will be purchasing it(for the record I won't even check it out before I buy since I have gotten so much free material threw the hiphop weeklies that I would pay for I feel he deserves it to be bought regardless of quality but Im getting drastically off topic)

Why don't you let people hear the song and tell them to request it if they LIKE it

The sooner people learn that every single person has a different ear for music and different songs appeal to different people,
The Sooner Forums become a actual place of discussion and not whatever you wanna call them now

I personally think Crooked I is an amzing artist Im a bit of a Stan if you will...but if I show someone his music and they don't like it I dont call em a hater lmao they just aren't into his style...and It aint too big a deal

Second Off ...WHO THE FUCK COMES ON A INTERNET FORUM TO BE KNOWN BY PEOPLE LMFAO ......

You just exposed yourself..I hope you aint one of those people who claim they "Gangsta" cause real gangsta's Dont give a fuck who knows em!

ooweee..dont have the time to read all that..sorry try again

messi19

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2008, 02:30:33 PM »
And i never said "dont support Jay Rock and Crooked I" i voted for Jay Rock myself before. What im saying it the mods and most you here talk all that westcoast talk westcoast then u dont wanna vote for Game or buy his album cuz of some lame ass shit.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 03:06:38 PM »
Im not gunna start an arguement on the internet, but if you dont like how a site is run, what are you doing here?