Author Topic: [Taken from Game's site] Request The Game Ft Keyshia Cole - Pain  (Read 721 times)

ehbunner

• Lil Geezy
  • Dynasty 4 Life
Re: [Taken from Game's site] Request The Game Ft Keyshia Cole - Pain
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2008, 03:34:11 PM »
Im not even saying don't support game all Im saying is dudes a lame thinkin ppl care bout who knows em on the net lmao an u think imma catch feelings cuz u aint gunna read it dont matter lmao my goal wasnt to get yoiu to catch feelings it was to laugh at the thread at the same time as explaining my way of thinking so i dont come off as a prick LMAO

Let People Support What they like and then maybe there will be more true fans instead of backpacker and people who just skim threw the music (ie listen to the beat and whatever lyrics stand out)
"I'm a certified G with the flow, Murderin' microphones 35 weeks in a row, Killin em softly, all for the love, Never get a dime, This is all Free,Then again the light bill to keep the studio running is high as a bitch so the shit cost me" -- Crooked I HHW week 35

messi19

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2008, 03:38:48 PM »
Im not even saying don't support game all Im saying is dudes a lame thinkin ppl care bout who knows em on the net lmao an u think imma catch feelings cuz u aint gunna read it dont matter lmao my goal wasnt to get yoiu to catch feelings it was to laugh at the thread at the same time as explaining my way of thinking so i dont come off as a prick LMAO

Let People Support What they like and then maybe there will be more true fans instead of backpacker and people who just skim threw the music (ie listen to the beat and whatever lyrics stand out)

try again...2 fails..only get 1 time. I dont have time readin all this im busy gettin bitched and money.

Keep voting for Game and thank you.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2008, 04:12:39 PM »

try again...2 fails..only get 1 time. I dont have time readin all this im busy gettin bitched and money.

Keep voting for Game and thank you.

ur funny  :D

messi19

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2008, 04:06:52 AM »
Bump. Support the homiie.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2008, 07:51:22 AM »
Actually this dude ain't that stupid, I don't know who he is or what his agenda is, but he thinks that if he keeps saying that dubcnn doesn't support game, people are gonna end up buying into it cause they don't know any better..

Honestly man, you're a dumb fuck for trying to put out there that the leading west coast website doesn't support its leading new face, it would be a dumb fucking move of us not to support him. I'm not really sure what you're trying to get out of convincing people that the dubcnn people don't fuck with game but whatever man... I hope you're at least having a good time or something.

messi19

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2008, 08:16:17 AM »
Actually this dude ain't that stupid, I don't know who he is or what his agenda is, but he thinks that if he keeps saying that dubcnn doesn't support game, people are gonna end up buying into it cause they don't know any better..

Honestly man, you're a dumb fuck for trying to put out there that the leading west coast website doesn't support its leading new face, it would be a dumb fucking move of us not to support him. I'm not really sure what you're trying to get out of convincing people that the dubcnn people don't fuck with game but whatever man... I hope you're at least having a good time or something.

See there he go again. Why get all mad in a Game thread...shocking that it happens to be a Game thread where Nima gets upset. Because i hit you to close to home. My thing is can you answer this question: Have you, Rud, or any of the other mods even voted for Game's Pain track?....Nope. Yet somehow when Jay Rock's shit drops weather its a single, mixtape or whatever you see Rud always being excited and saying that he's gonna support him when they told people to vote for All My Life and then you and Rud said that you were gonna vote and that we all should do the same and support the west. How come you haven't done the same thing with Games track now? I mean we could go on for days but this is very clear.

And When Snoop drops a disrespectful video against Game then i see your name poppin up on AHH posting it two times yet you haven't done that with Big Dreams nor Pain.

Fact is the mods here keep hatin on Game and they all on DPG and Snoops dingaling. Its all good. Game sees everything.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 08:20:15 AM by Boyaka Boyaka »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2008, 08:26:06 AM »
Wow. Damn man. You really have no idea what you are talking about. I feel stupid just by arguing with you.

Why do I get mad in a Game thread? I don't remember anybody in any other thread insulting me of not supporting an artist.. Why should I get upset in any other thread besides the ones where I get insulted?

Oh and I didn't know you followed my posts on AHH or any other forums so closely... If you checked you'd see that I haven't made a post on AHH since that Snoop video and that was because I was explicitely asked as a favor. I don't post on AHH on a regular basis.

I voted for Game, just like I voted for Jay Rock and any other artists we promote. Where do you get the idea that we didn't vote for it? Cause we didn't reply in the thread? Do you really think we have the time to reply to a thread saying "I voted!"? No, we run this site we have better shit to do. The Game's camp hasn't been in touch with us about the promotion of this album as closely as other artists have been in the past, and the reason you might not have seen a topic asking to vote for "Pain" or "Big Dreams" is that we haven't been sent the info. When we posted it for Jay Rock, Top Dawg Ent emailed us the information.

Just for the record, anything you see on dubcnn.com is stuff that we get sent directly from the artists/groups/labels/reps, and if you wonder why you don't see something dubcnn, it's probably because we weren't contacted about it. Simple as that.

If you're a smart guy you'd just let this one go man. I know you're having a good time winding people up on the internet and all, but I'm sure you have better stuff to do in your life don't you? Anyway, I don't usually get into these kinds of discussions but the claim that dubcnn doesn't push for Game is outrageous!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 08:29:30 AM by Nima - Dubcnn.com »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2008, 09:07:04 AM »

Just for the record, anything you see on dubcnn.com is stuff that we get sent directly from the artists/groups/labels/reps, and if you wonder why you don't see something dubcnn, it's probably because we weren't contacted about it. Simple as that.

Yeah, get your facts straight..

kemizt

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2008, 10:16:42 AM »
and maybe the Jay Rock track was all over the forums/website because its a great track and 10x better than Games tracks, not saying i dislike Games tracks just Rocks is better!

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2008, 02:02:31 PM »
This vato's obviously a clown. Nima, dont bother with this dude.

messi19

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2008, 03:27:18 PM »
Niggas talk all that westcoast westcoast support it when they dont even vote. Smh.
Aight hold on, lets say you mods voted what about the rest of you clowns talking all that
shit but yet you haven't voted?

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2008, 03:32:57 PM »

And When Snoop drops a disrespectful video against Game then i see your name poppin up on AHH posting it two times yet you haven't done that with Big Dreams nor Pain.

intresting! what made you think the video was disrespectfull though?

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

messi19

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2008, 04:07:47 PM »

intresting! what made you think the video was disrespectfull though?

Starting up a already finished beef to hype up your own album when you supposed to be boys? I dont think so Snoop.
Tell Snoop to knuckle up with Croooked I first. Its one thing if their "beef" or whatever was at its peak. But how you gonna
talk about fighting it out when the shit been dead for years just to get publicity?