Author Topic: [AUDIO] Mr. Lil' One / Lil' Uno - "Kitty Kat"  (Read 228 times)

Ese Torsido

[AUDIO] Mr. Lil' One / Lil' Uno - "Kitty Kat"
« on: April 19, 2008, 05:37:46 PM »
This song needs to be remixed. I love the beat, the girl's come-on's and Lil' Uno's thirst for puss-ay.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/10816715c021083c/

Eddie, what do you think if Lil' Uno got down with Busta Rhymes? That'd be a banger!

http://www.myspace.com/sickorecords

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: [AUDIO] Mr. Lil' One / Lil' Uno - "Kitty Kat"
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 05:46:43 PM »
eye laugh at ese's and cholos who rap

Ese Torsido

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 07:00:27 PM »
*no comment, let 'em haters keep hating*

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 07:15:13 PM »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 07:59:59 PM »
hahahah at no comment. majority of shit eye hear from ese and cholos shit is basura. second ya too busy tryin to bang on us mayetes and yellin "la raza" but yet you want to collabo wit us mayetes ( busta rhymes) fuck out of here with that shit. tryin to use niggas to come up

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 09:54:23 PM »
hahahah at no comment. majority of shit eye hear from ese and cholos shit is basura. second ya too busy tryin to bang on us mayetes and yellin "la raza" but yet you want to collabo wit us mayetes ( busta rhymes) fuck out of here with that shit. tryin to use niggas to come up

lol at u knowin nothing about chicano rap...if it aint about ur black power white devil bullshit ur against it so one cocolo from new york hating aint shit....

RAZA Stand up!

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 10:57:18 PM »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2008, 10:43:52 AM »

lol at u knowin nothing about chicano rap...if it aint about ur black power white devil bullshit ur against it so one cocolo from new york hating aint shit....

RAZA Stand up!
no raza sit down. chicano rap is garbage and you only fronting when ya acting like shit is good. you people will never blow up. eye find it funny how ya claim brown pride and majority of you people aint even BROWN ya fuckin WHITE!

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2008, 10:58:54 AM »

RAZA Stand up!
no raza sit down. chicano rap is garbage and you only fronting when ya acting like shit is good. you people will never blow up. eye find it funny how ya claim brown pride and majority of you people aint even BROWN ya fuckin WHITE!

ok and u kno that there are people who think rap,Black white or whatever is garbage and im sure u dont care about their opinion so in this case your opinion is worthless...i could care less about it blowing up as long as they are making music that i like and shit i can relate to thats all that matters to me...to each their own

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2008, 11:03:28 AM »

RAZA Stand up!

ok and u kno that there are people who think rap,Black white or whatever is garbage and im sure u dont care about their opinion so in this case your opinion is worthless...i could care less about it blowing up as long as they are making music that i like and shit i can relate to thats all that matters to me...to each their own
eye know there is people who think rap is whack and its mostly old pale faced devils. so you foolin your self if you going to try to act like so called chicano rap and "mayete"( thats what ya call us rite) are on the same level. but eye just dont like when ya talkin about collabing with us, cuz you know damn well ya dont like us. but yet ya want to use niggas to try and come up

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2008, 11:11:02 AM »

RAZA Stand up!

eye know there is people who think rap is whack and its mostly old pale faced devils. so you foolin your self if you going to try to act like so called chicano rap and "mayete"( thats what ya call us rite) are on the same level. but eye just dont like when ya talkin about collabing with us, cuz you know damn well ya dont like us. but yet ya want to use niggas to try and come up

you will never understand chicano rap cause u cant relate to it just like these old pale face devils u talk about probably why u dont like it....u just think everyone is against the "black man"  man not everyone is against that shit people are getting killed everyday with this black n brown shit out in the west so why not try and pull together and make sense of the whole shit cause its pretty stupid, while the pale faced devil u talk about sits back and watches smiling...... closed minded people like u is why this shit will never end

MRKLEAN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2008, 10:55:53 PM »
LOL!!!  THIS IGNORANT ASS MOTHAFUKER, HE'S THA ONLY 1 ARGUIN WITH HIZ BULLSHIT AZ U CAN TELL.  GET THA FUK OFF HOMEZ AINT NOBODY BACKN UR NARROW MINDED ASS MENTALITY!!!  FOOLZ LIKE U THAT KEEPS SHIT WHERE IT IZ.  I SUPPORT ALL GODD RAP MUSIC BLACK CHICANO WHATEVER THA FUK, WESTCOAST IZ WESTCOAST, U PETTY MINDED HOMO!!!!

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 01:34:18 AM »
lil uno! one of the greats of latin hip hop...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 01:40:39 AM by Sick Boy 1 »