Author Topic: Caltroit Retail version question  (Read 98 times)

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Caltroit Retail version question
« on: April 23, 2008, 03:09:06 AM »
I bought it a few days ago... Why did they take off Tash's verse on "I Need It"? Legal issues?

Al Bundy

Re: Caltroit Retail version question
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 03:10:37 AM »
i got lucky and grabbed the untagged version from dubcnn before it got removed. is the retail version better quality? i might pick it up if it is.

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 12:40:39 AM »
i got lucky and grabbed the untagged version from dubcnn before it got removed. is the retail version better quality? i might pick it up if it is.

Sure, nice sound quality. I also had the chance to download the untagged version before they took it off the site. I just thought I should buy it for the support cause it's a dope project.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 12:47:16 AM »

Sure, nice sound quality. I also had the chance to download the untagged version before they took it off the site. I just thought I should buy it for the support cause it's a dope project.

yeah i ordered it too  ;)

it's a shame that Bishop can't put his "own" projects out for sale though; i know he wants to keep it free, but i wouldn't mind buying a retail version of Nigger Noize and the Pope Mobile, that's properly mixed  :)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 01:17:25 AM by Dre-Day - Officer of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »