Author Topic: It's Spring Time! ...so which albums you love to bump during early spring?  (Read 71 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
1.  Nas-  Illmatic-   I can't bump this album anytime of the year but spring.  Maybe it's because when I finally got around to listenin to this album for the first time was in the spring time.  I remember back in spring 2000 I went to visit my brother who was livin in New York at the time, so even though I'd been sleepin on the album for years, I pulled it out to listen to "New York State Of Mind", and now every spring I have to listen to it.  My birthday is in the spring too.. so I always love to listen to Nas' verse on "Life's A Bitch" where he says... "I woke up early on my born day...".  Also, tracks like "It Ain't Hard To Tell" just really come to life in the spring time for some reason.

2.  Warren G- Take A Look Over Your Shoulder-  This album came out in the spring of 97, and it really sounds good to roll to in that pre-summer weather, when it first gets nice, and you like to roll your windows down and get some fresh air.

3.  2pac- Still I Rise-  So the cold and nasty weather leaves us.. and the sun rises once more, this album Still I Rise, shows Pac dropping more uplifting, down to Earth, style lyrics, comes off real clean in the spring time.. tracks like "Baby Don't Cry" and "Still I Rise" "Tear Drops and Close Caskets"... nearly all the tracks come clean.

...I'll post more later.. peace
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 01:39:05 PM by Abd. Infinite presents... Real Hip-Hop »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)