Author Topic: New York Fans... I can't stand Herm Edwards! How do I cope with this guy?  (Read 172 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
-He took over the Chiefs, and nearly overnight they went from having the best offense in the league to the worst offense in the league.  Every team in the league knows that all Herm Edwards does is the three yards and a cloud of dust offense.  They put 8 in the box against Larry Johnson and he's so stubborn he just tries to force it and shove it down their throats.  He got away with it his first season here, but it never worked last year.

-he gives the worst interviews.  They try to ask him to analyze the draft, or give analysis on the team, the game... and all he ever says is obvious statements like... "We need to get better and win games.. well, we just got to get better, bottom line, all this other talk, nobody knows.. we just got to get better... get better and get younger... we need turnovers... we turned the ball over... can't have turnovers... we just got to win a game".    Vermiel and Shottenhiemer gave great press confrences in KC, they were very articulate coaches, Herm on the other hand, says the same obvious 2 or 3 statements in every interview.

-He insists on playing some of the worst young quarterbacks this league has ever seen.  First Chad Pennington in New York, and now he's been playing this guy Brodie Croyle in Kansas City.  Damon Huard was a fighter and he had us competing in every game for the first half of the season... then Herm goes and puts in Brodie Croyle and Croyle goes 0-8 to finish the season.  They tried to start Croyle at the beggining of the year but he was so horrible in the preseason they were forced to play Huard, then they went ahead and played him anyway!  The guys first two passes in the league were both interceptions.. LOL!  Herm knows nothing about the quarterback position.

...Chiefs have an easy schedule, but even if they have a decent record this year don't let it fool you... this team is dismal, and maybe the worst in the league in the coming year.  It's like the upper management wants to sabatoge the team for a few years, get low draft picks, have Herm develop the youth, and then dump him for a real coach after we get more talented young players.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Hack Wilson

yo man

he is a JOKE at Jet message boards

he'll be fired soon enough
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
2 words. Sniper Rifle.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yo man

I think laughing about him at the Jet message board might help me cope.  You have a link to any of their discussions about him?

OG Hack Wilson

« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 07:19:03 AM by Hack Wilson »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yo man

I think laughing about him at the Jet message board might help me cope.  You have a link to any of their discussions about him?

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46927&highlight=herm+edwards

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42338&highlight=herm+edwards

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47736&highlight=herm+edwards

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45723&highlight=herm+edwards

enjoy  8)

ahhhh man... this is great, this is just what I needed.  Here in kansas City they know they have to live with the guy so they are in denial and can't see it quite as clearly as these Jet fans who have been there, done that.

Man this is so classic man.  They were talking about the interview where Herm told KC fans to basically get used to losing.  And they said "KC fans don't understand that talk, Hermies livin in a dream world only Dick Curl (quarterbacks coach) understands"  LMAO... that shit had me rolling man!! Big props!  This should entertain me during the dark days ahead for Chiefs fans.

OG Hack Wilson

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53999

YO MAN CHECK THIS ONE OUT!!! ITS A CHIEFS FAN COMING TO OUR BOARD HAHAHAHA