Author Topic: 50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Trying  (Read 4359 times)

Koncept

Re:50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Trying
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2002, 06:47:06 PM »
i like 50 cent's realness. repin the streets

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2002, 09:25:48 AM »
how many dre beats y'all think will be on this?

i say about 4 max, hope theres more but i doubt it

but im still lookin forward to this no doubt!

Murrow

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2002, 11:36:24 AM »
how many dre beats y'all think will be on this?

i say about 4 max, hope theres more but i doubt it

but im still lookin forward to this no doubt!

Yeah, around there.  If there is more than 5 then I will be surprised.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2002, 05:09:27 PM »
that tracklisting is F-A-K-E

straight outta 50's mouth ;D ;D

watch out for more in the interview with dubcnn soon

Instigator

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2002, 07:52:01 AM »
Looking forward to the album, it should be dope. Much production from Dre and little from Eminem should mean success, at least I hope so...

Murrow

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2002, 09:09:59 AM »

Shady's next project is the LP from Queens, New York, rapper 50 Cent, whose album is due in February (see "50 Cent Works With Dre, Em, Trina, Possibly DMX On Debut"). Obie Trice's long-awaited debut will follow soon after.

... expect the same quality as 50's album, from my album, from Dre's album. It's the same type of producers, it's the same type of perfectionists in the studio with every artist.

"We won't put it out unless it's perfect," he continued, pointing toward his mentor, Dr. Dre, who appears in 50's clip along with Eminem. "I learned that from this man right here."

Eminem has produced two tracks for 50 Cent's album and co-produced several more, although it's his role as executive producer that he is most enthused about.

"I'm there doing the mix downs and me and Dre are just overseeing the whole project, making sure that every song is hot," he explained. "I wish my first album was this hot. That's all I can say. I'm not selling the album. The album is going to sell itself."

Murrow

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2002, 08:54:21 PM »
RapBasement.com:Ok what can we expect on your upcoming album as far as collab and what not?

50 Cent: Collabs? Me and Em, Me and Dre, Me and Busta, then a joint with Trina

RapBasement.com: How did you hook up with Dre and Eminem?

50 Cent: Oh we went to the joint with G Unit, Loyd Banks and Tony Yayo but um I hooked up with Dre and Em through my attorney and Eminem's attorney, they kinda came up together, they had a relationship. He gave him a cd called "Guess Who's back?" that I had put out at the time, and gave it to Em and Em was in the middle of finishing up "The Eminem Show" so he didn't get a chance to listen to it, then right after he listened to it and he told Paul "gotta get him, i need to um to um get this guy" so they flew me to Los Angeles. They called me like Friday at 9 o'clock, you know how niggas taking a meeting, usually happens between Monday through Friday between 9-5. So they called and flew me to Los Angeles I came out so I met with them the next day, so I actually met with them on Saturday. Me Em and Dre, first me and Em met at one of his release party, then the next day it was me Em and Dre, we met. He was actually in the studio editing the 8 Mile film when we in fact came there. But when I had left, I had made this decision that I wanted to be on Shady/Aftermath, before I left just cuz the idea of being signed to them, of not having anyone trying to censor me, was a great idea.

RapBasement.com: No Doubt, Are Either Eminem or Dre contributing any beats to your album?

50 Cent: Yes, both of them.

- rapbasement.com

Murrow

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2002, 11:53:09 AM »
Nima : Which producers have you got on the record?

50 Cent : Production is various.. we got, uhm, Megahertz, Dre, Em, Primo, Sha Money XL...

Nima : Could you describe the album for us?

50 Cent : I'd say the album is classic. Em and Dre, we did an interview with MTV yesterday and Em compared it to his second album, my first album coming out feeling like his second, he wish that his first album would have come out like that.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2002, 05:04:09 AM »
Looking forward to the album, it should be dope. Much production from Dre and little from Eminem should mean success, at least I hope so...

wat u sayin. em is a much better producer than he gets credit for.
my name was hot. so he can produce for others too.

EM28

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2002, 08:44:31 PM »
Can't wait for this shit ;D

Lil' Dirty Bastard

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2002, 09:21:13 PM »
Confirmed Tracks:

In Da Club
Riding Through The Hood (w/ G-Unit)
Don't Push Me
Bump Dat (w/ Havoc & Big Noyd)
Wanksta
What's Poppin' (w/ Cocoa Brovaz)
Patiently Waiting
I Smell Pussy (w/ G-Unit)
Back Down
The Magic Stick (w/ Trina)
Gun Traffic
Doin' My Thing (w/ G-Unit)
Piece By Piece

http://mysite.freeserve.com/rnnr/50cent.html
Tha Lil' Dirty Bastard straight frum tha VA zoo

Murrow

« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2002, 07:52:05 PM »
Confirmed Tracks:

In Da Club
Don't Push Me
Wanksta
Patiently Waiting
Back Down
Gun Traffic
Piece By Piece

Tight...how many of those songs have been out?  I know some are on his Ja Rule diss album.

Jome

« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2002, 10:03:02 PM »
Confirmed Tracks:

In Da Club
Don't Push Me
Wanksta
Patiently Waiting
Back Down
Gun Traffic
Piece By Piece

No offense to whoever made it, but it doesn't seem legit.
"Riding through the hood" features Brooklyn and not G-Unit, by the way.

Also, the other previews on that site seemed scetchy too, e.g. Ras Kass, Sheek, Knoc & Mobb Deep..

Murrow

Re:50 Cent - For Love Or War
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2003, 03:23:57 PM »
50 Cent Upcoming Album Due Feb. 11

50 Cent spent tons of change while recording his debut album — just in stamps.

Every time the New York rapper recorded lyrics for his LP, now titled For War or Love, he immediately sent the results by mail to his producers, Dr. Dre and Eminem.
"He'd send CDs to us and we was like, 'Yo, you should do this, you should do that,' Eminem explained recently on the set of 50 Cent's video for his new single, "In Da Club."

"They would fix it," 50 said. "I know that it's constructive criticism and I accept it easy ... [Eminem's] presence is dead for real, seriously."

For War or Love, originally titled Get Rich or Die Trying and slated for release December 3, will now hit shelves on February 11.

Eminem produced two tracks — tentatively titled "Patiently Waiting" and "Don't Push Me" — for the album, and co-produced several more.

"In Da Club," due at radio and video outlets in January, is the follow-up to 50's breakthrough single from the "8 Mile" soundtrack, "Wanksta"

source: Mtv News

Jome

Re:50 Cent - For War or Love
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2003, 07:37:09 PM »
Hmm, I kinda liked "Get rich or die trying", but "For war or love" isn't that bad neither..