Author Topic: NATE DOGG IS NOT DEAD " DONT BELIEVE THAT B.S.  (Read 1382 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: NATE DOGG IS NOT DEAD " DONT BELIEVE THAT B.S.
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2009, 03:48:04 PM »
whoa thats shocking on roscoes part. daz & nate are cousins lol, why cant daz get a hold of nate lol? anyways props for the news daz

cuz nobody likes a crackhead
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2009, 03:48:55 PM »
hey Daz, when are you going to mail out the copies of Makaveli and Dillinger to the fans who bought them from you?

::)
u got punked :D

not me personally

but a few people i know did!

thats why i'll always help by bootleg DPG music...fuck paying Daz anymore $$$ for his crack habbit....why are you laughing like you approve of what Daz did to them???
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2009, 07:42:44 PM »
hey Daz, when are you going to mail out the copies of Makaveli and Dillinger to the fans who bought them from you?

not me personally

thats why i'll always help by bootleg DPG music...fuck paying Daz anymore $$$ for his crack habbit....why are you laughing like you approve of what Daz did to them???
i didnt get ripped off so who gives a fuck your boys & everybody got punked :'(

Robert Smalls

• Lil Geezy
  • "Fuck the opposition"
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2009, 07:49:24 PM »
Damn daz..you on crack..wheeeew...I heard snoops on it to..didn't he go to jail in the limo..caught wit crack.damn the. Whole dpg is on crack.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2009, 07:51:41 PM »

not me personally

well lets see here

1-daz sells a CD to his fans

2-daz tells them for months they'll be getting it

3-daz never sends it out + keeps all the money; not sure if it was paypal or whatever...either way they didn't get their $$$ back.

does that sound like a legit business man to you??  you clown

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2009, 07:56:09 PM »
lol

Damn daz..you on crack..wheeeew...I heard snoops on it to..didn't he go to jail in the limo..caught wit crack.damn the. Whole dpg is on crack.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2009, 09:53:41 PM »

not me personally

well lets see here

1-daz sells a CD to his fans

2-daz tells them for months they'll be getting it

3-daz never sends it out + keeps all the money; not sure if it was paypal or whatever...either way they didn't get their $$$ back.

does that sound like a legit business man to you??  you clown

You mean kronik and Daz's old business manager. Daz should really speak on this.. you really think Daz operated anything on that website.. Lol.. No disrespect to the guy and I was a mod on the forum. kronik controlled everything with that shit.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2009, 11:26:57 PM »

LOL!! ;D

DIP DIP SET SET

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2009, 12:29:47 AM »
Just got done talking with Sir Jinx & D.O.C.....both told me Nate is fine and the rumors were UNTRUE....had me fucked up tho, glad it's NOT true...
yeah, the ones that started the rumour are sick bastards  :grumpy:

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2009, 04:10:52 AM »
I heard that the aliens abducted Nate Dogg with a little help of CIA, is this any true?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 04:13:54 AM by GimmeYourShoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

kuruptlon

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2009, 06:23:28 AM »

Damn hack the guys just dropping by to inform us that Nate aint dead, I mean if you want to get on his case about some issues with him thats fine but i dont think this is the right thread for that.

Elano

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2009, 01:20:36 PM »

he deserves to be punked,hack wilson is dumb as hell

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2009, 10:16:08 AM »
Good looking Daz, loved the interview: Check out: "Video: @DazDillinger LIVE Interview with @Dipinthemix!!!" (http://twitthis.com/kre5aq)
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$