Author Topic: Nima--I have a Soopafly interview ready to go for you, just contact him and ask!  (Read 1413 times)

HEC

Why do you want him to go in-depth Surely that's his right not to/Do So! As  A fan surely you must respect that!

I'm sure as there are others in Here, who are fans of Soopafly but they excercie discretion, you seem to disregard that-That is the Problem!!
Yeah, i think he did address a few of these questions in the last interview, but not real in depth.  I bet there are alot of closet soopafly fans on this board, and they just keep quiet cause everyone's clownin me for be being a fan, but it's all good, i'm not mad.  Nima, i bet if you did this interview and put it on the front page, you'd get tons of hits for that day.

Rud!  E-mail that interview off to Fly man!  Isn't he on a plan to Amsterdam right now?  He's probably bored.  He's got his laptop out surfin the net, now's a good time to send this to him.  Inquiring minds want to know the answers to these questions!
that's funny, none of the staff members made "submit questions for soopafly topic", so you just thought you could make your own topic?  :-X
if they provide the opportunity to submit question then they'll let everybody on here know....

in the meantime take a look at the sticky topic about interviews  :grumpy:
Well Put!

I agree with Dre-Day and Mackin was this actually said by Soopafly DPGC?

"These guys are so lucky they get a chance to sniff the mic after Soopafly gets on there and spits straight heat.  The smell of his bitch checking lyrics are still so fresh on the mic when lucc and demani speak that it makes them sound better too!"

straight comedy ;D :D :laugh: :P

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
21.  In your song "99 Problemz" you mention a list of problems you have, including IRS problems, foot problems, tooth problems, etc.  We all know you recently had a root canal, which would explain the tooth problems, but what kind of foot problems have you been having?

This is the funniest thing I've read in ages!

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
21.  In your song "99 Problemz" you mention a list of problems you have, including IRS problems, foot problems, tooth problems, etc.  We all know you recently had a root canal, which would explain the tooth problems, but what kind of foot problems have you been having?

This is the funniest thing I've read in ages!

LMAO

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
17.  What type of a workout regimen are you on?  How do you stay in such great shape?

HOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOL Fag

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
Question
31.  Can I Suck Your Dick!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow, u need to slow down

kemizt

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

how the fuck do you know hes on a plane to Amsterdam? that is some scary shit
[/quote]

Because of this thread:  Snoop Dogg concert this Tuesday in Amsterdam [04-22-08]  http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=177613.msg1816288#msg1816288

I told you guys, I keep track of this man's career.  He's the best thing out the west period...besides 2pac, even though pac didn't originally come from the west.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^ I wouldn't call what you do as  'Keeping Track' more of 'Stalking'
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats crazy that you think fly is the dopest out west
but then again its better than jumpin on board and sayin pac, snoop,cube, game etc.. are dope jus cuz their who they are!

how the fuck do you know hes on a plane to Amsterdam? that is some scary shit

Because of this thread:  Snoop Dogg concert this Tuesday in Amsterdam [04-22-08]  http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=177613.msg1816288#msg1816288

I told you guys, I keep track of this man's career.  He's the best thing out the west period...besides 2pac, even though pac didn't originally come from the west.
[/quote]
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
LMAO!!!

AnybodyKilla

Wow, this guys on another level hes past being a stan. He knows Soopa is on a plane right now, bored surfin the net HAHAHA, this guys crazy!!!

MarshColin

Congratulations to Soopafly for officially making it as an artist seeing how he has his first stalker.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats a big step ahead in life, how your makin it seem like anyway

Congratulations to Soopafly for officially making it as an artist seeing how he has his first stalker.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
soopafly dpgc you should start making in deposits in soopas bank account, then you could really prove your loyalty as a fan.
[

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hes makin deposits into someones bank, payin as much as 120 for some exclusive shit?thats crazy

soopafly dpgc you should start making in deposits in soopas bank account, then you could really prove your loyalty as a fan.
Cube