Author Topic: Nima--I have a Soopafly interview ready to go for you, just contact him and ask!  (Read 1416 times)

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
hes makin deposits into someones bank, payin as much as 120 for some exclusive shit?thats crazy

soopafly dpgc you should start making in deposits in soopas bank account, then you could really prove your loyalty as a fan.

LOL! Nah, I backed out of that deal.  I wasn't thinking there for a moment.  I don't understand why more artists don't do that though...i'm sure Fly has a bunch of CDs worth of unreleased material laying around....i'm sure if he charged 30 bucks a pop he could get a bunch of people to buy some.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah but thats fucked up to rape fans isnt it?
i mean not everyone is rich or has chips layin round?
(seems like you might, nut alot dont)

hes makin deposits into someones bank, payin as much as 120 for some exclusive shit?thats crazy

soopafly dpgc you should start making in deposits in soopas bank account, then you could really prove your loyalty as a fan.

LOL! Nah, I backed out of that deal.  I wasn't thinking there for a moment.  I don't understand why more artists don't do that though...i'm sure Fly has a bunch of CDs worth of unreleased material laying around....i'm sure if he charged 30 bucks a pop he could get a bunch of people to buy some.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Euro-Trash

• 'G'

youre a fan of rape?
[

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah thats what some rappers do is rape their own fans

youre a fan of rape?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Johnny B

Question
31.  Can I Suck Your Dick!!!

lmao...

this guy is on Soopafly's dick. even knows when he's on a plane? Soopafly DPGC, are you a private investigator?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I just wanna keep encouraging the Man to continue making good music, if that means keeping track of his every move in the music world, then so be it.  Sometimes I feel he doesn't get the respect he deserves.  I don't wanna see him hang up the mic if he never goes platinum.  Nothing wrong with bigging someone up every now and then.  Too much hate in this world, i'm gonna stay positive.  Sometimes just the smallest insignificant comment can have a big impact on a person's life.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 03:24:05 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
whats up with all these cock riding groupie motherfuckers poppin out the woodwork lately?

I cant tell if they are serious or just doing this shit for laughs.

this guy is on soopaflys dick like an airplane wing.

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
I just wanna keep encouraging the Man to continue making good music, if that means keeping track of his every move in the music world, then so be it.  Sometimes I feel he doesn't get the respect he deserves.  I don't wanna see him hang up the mic if he never goes platinum.  Nothing wrong with bigging someone up every now and then.  Too much hate in this world, i'm gonna stay positive.  Sometimes just the smallest insignificant comment can have a big impact on a person's life.
yeah theres nothing wrong with you
[

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whats up with all these cock riding groupie motherfuckers poppin out the woodwork lately?

I cant tell if they are serious or just doing this shit for laughs.

this guy is on soopaflys dick like an airplane wing.

I don't know about anybody else, but i'm as serious as Soopafly when he tells his bitch to go sleep in the yard.  

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
soopafly dpgc how many people would you say soopafly kills on an average day
[

westsiderider323

how the fuck do you know hes on a plane to Amsterdam? that is some scary shit

Because of this thread:  Snoop Dogg concert this Tuesday in Amsterdam [04-22-08]  http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=177613.msg1816288#msg1816288

I told you guys, I keep track of this man's career.  He's the best thing out the west period...besides 2pac, even though pac didn't originally come from the west.
[/quote]

^^thatz pretty fuckin weird

everlast1986

I just wanna keep encouraging the Man to continue making good music, if that means keeping track of his every move in the music world, then so be it.

asking what kind of cologne and clothes he wears is going to encourage him to make good music?

AnybodyKilla

Why do u like Soopafly so much man? I know most people have there favourite artists but ur on some other shit with this. What makes you wanna pay like a few hundred bucks for his music?

Lunatic

8.  What kind of cologne do you wear?

14.  Have you ever nailed Latoiya Williams?

17.  What type of a workout regimen are you on?  How do you stay in such great shape?

20.  Could you give us one of your more humorous stories about having to put a woman in check?

21.  In your song "99 Problemz" you mention a list of problems you have, including IRS problems, foot problems, tooth problems, etc.  We all know you recently had a root canal, which would explain the tooth problems, but what kind of foot problems have you been having?

28.  What type of clothes do you sport when you just do your daily activities, like grocery shopping.  In contrast, what type of clothes do you wear when you go out pimping?
LMFAO!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com