Author Topic: Nima--I have a Soopafly interview ready to go for you, just contact him and ask!  (Read 1414 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Soopafly DPGC on April 14, 2008, 02:17:50 PM

"These guys are so lucky they get a chance to sniff the mic after Soopafly gets on there and spits straight heat.  The smell of his bitch checking lyrics are still so fresh on the mic when lucc and demani speak that it makes them sound better too!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days later I am STILL LMAO! ;D

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Johnny B

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"These guys are so lucky they get a chance to sniff the mic after Soopafly gets on there and spits straight heat.  The smell of his bitch checking lyrics are still so fresh on the mic when lucc and demani speak that it makes them sound better too!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lmao, yea.

that's in Mackin4Life's sig too. haha

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
^^^^^

Yea, Everytime I see his Sig I LOL ;D

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Blood$

ROFL @ Nima "......................."

I still actually laugh at this thread and the other one... classic shit

Snoopafly-1986

lmao, yea.

that's in Mackin4Life's sig too. haha

guys this is seriously some of the funniest shit I ever read on this forum ;D

I have to admit that Soopafly dude however weird he is brings some comedy

smegma

8.  What kind of cologne do you wear?

14.  Have you ever nailed Latoiya Williams?

17.  What type of a workout regimen are you on?  How do you stay in such great shape?

20.  Could you give us one of your more humorous stories about having to put a woman in check?

21.  In your song "99 Problemz" you mention a list of problems you have, including IRS problems, foot problems, tooth problems, etc.  We all know you recently had a root canal, which would explain the tooth problems, but what kind of foot problems have you been having?

24.  Why is the name "Westurn Union" spelled "urn" instead of "ern".  Is that to avoid potential legal issues with the Western Union money wiring company?

28.  What type of clothes do you sport when you just do your daily activities, like grocery shopping.  In contrast, what type of clothes do you wear when you go out pimping?

30.  I feel you, Too Short and Suga Free are the 3 rappers that come the hardest on these hoes.  Have you ever thought about forming a group with them, maybe called the Pimpin Union?  I know you've worked with Too Short before, but what about Suga Free?

This is pure comedy :D

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

8.  What kind of cologne do you wear?

14.  Have you ever nailed Latoiya Williams?

17.  What type of a workout regimen are you on?  How do you stay in such great shape?

20.  Could you give us one of your more humorous stories about having to put a woman in check?

21.  In your song "99 Problemz" you mention a list of problems you have, including IRS problems, foot problems, tooth problems, etc.  We all know you recently had a root canal, which would explain the tooth problems, but what kind of foot problems have you been having?

24.  Why is the name "Westurn Union" spelled "urn" instead of "ern".  Is that to avoid potential legal issues with the Western Union money wiring company?

28.  What type of clothes do you sport when you just do your daily activities, like grocery shopping.  In contrast, what type of clothes do you wear when you go out pimping?

30.  I feel you, Too Short and Suga Free are the 3 rappers that come the hardest on these hoes.  Have you ever thought about forming a group with them, maybe called the Pimpin Union?  I know you've worked with Too Short before, but what about Suga Free?

This is pure comedy :D

This dude is having so much fun...and its funny as hell!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Okka

:D @ this thread.