Author Topic: Sick White Family Gang Rapes and Kills 6 Year Old Black Child  (Read 2969 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Sick White Family Gang Rapes and Kills 6 Year Old Black Child
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2008, 08:52:59 PM »
^
Im sorry to have to finally say this so blatantly, but you really are a dumb mutherfucker.

dont be sorry be you cuz eye aint sorry for what eye say

Well, I find it unfortunate you think the way you do. I dont think it right to resign people to categories of trust or distrust based along ethnic lines, I find that narrow-minded and honestly, very ridiculous.

I say, be wary of people in general, but at the same have an open heart to all.

In Rwanda a black man's hand held a machete that hacked to death another black man and women and children, you can say "but but white people instigated it and white people made the machete and so and so". But at the end of the day, you gotta take responsibility for what your brain tells your arm to do.
you dont know what went down huh???? they separated people based on facial feature( nose, lips, skin colo etc.) separated them into two groups and had one group in a superior position ( they treated this group, much better than the other) then them devils from Belgium left and on top of that, they gave the power of authority to the other group instead. so dont give me that shit!!! they know what the fuck they were doing, they know how to cause chaos..........so please save that shit for real dumb niggas like notorious TDA and sikotic who use the word "we" in reference to them and they slave masters

LOL job you fuckin trippin dude. When did i ever state that i was black?

Pass that blunt my ninja, you've had too much.
you not Black eye could of sworn that u said u were Black. eye think people were sayin u look like snoop dogg or some shit eye am incorrect?

naw man you confused. I was the one that told, I believe it was blu lacez, that he looked like snoop dogg.
oops say how come u aint say nothing all this time.....

well you never really called me a n*gga until now. lol

but hey look on the bright side, you got one white dude thats on the same page as you on most topics. So you aint as racist as everyone says you are.  8)
well shit eye apologize for coming at you like the way eye do.........but EYE KNOW FOR SURE THIS NIGGA SIKOTIC is Black, so he aint off the hook

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2008, 08:54:33 PM »
he's a good dude. he just needs to hop off kain's dick

Australian Bastard

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2008, 08:56:16 PM »

eye like you yo.......you stay droppin them lyrics.....but the shit that going on in the US is a lot different then back in Africa but eye do feel what u just dropped

Its all good. I'm just saying recognise, whether Africa or Us or Australia, truth is universal and its a universal struggle,
whatever country, race, colour or creed,

"it's a daily conflict between man and beast"
-RZA, "Biochemical Equation".

A world of dew,
and within every dewdrop
a world of struggle.

-Issa.

Nnow i gotta get up get out and get sumthing or else the whole days gonna pass me by!!
PEACE!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2008, 09:00:15 PM »
he's a good dude. he just needs to hop off kain's dick
indeed

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2008, 05:19:57 AM »

Incorrect you can't even get your facts right can you, they (belgians) didn't create differences along ethnic lines, they instead exploited existing differences between the two ethnic groups, exploited existing tensions, the hutus were oppressing and killing the tutsis before the belgians stepped in. The belgians being the colonisers thought what better way of weakening these people as a collective than to empower the one side and leave the other marginalised and highlight and systematically subjegate those differences further with the id cards. So sure, you can say that the belgians instigated it, you can say that the assasination of the president instigated it to, but ultimately those black men who took away the lives of men women and children are EVIL.

Let me just drop you a wake up call you dumb fuck, i am a working class white person, who is cool with any person and takes people how i find them. When you are talking about the belgians and who is ultimately culpable, you are talking about the elite of belgian society! I have nothing to do with the idealology of those people, their actions have not benefited me, in fact you dumb fuck, over 50% of this country (who according to the national office of statistics) are mostly white, live on a salary of under 18500.

I know you like to convey this image that it's the black man the black man who is being oppressed but on a broader view everyone is geting shitted on. Every poison which is sold to the black man, as Dr Kambau speaks about is sold to the white man to but yet that doesn't matter well only focus on the black man!.
You are a disgusting degenerate racist piece of filth

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2008, 03:19:30 PM »
Nah bro, I see through all their manipulation and bullshit. I'm saying, its not simply all the cracker's (or even Satan's fault), there is such a thing as personal responsibility and integrity.

Every brother ain't a brother
Cause a Black hand
Squeezed on Malcom X the man
The shootin' of Huey Newton
From a hand of a Nigger who pulled the trigger

It's weak to speak and blame somebody else
When you destroy yourself

-Public Enemy, "Welcome to the Terrordome".

People have are personal responsibility not to be dumb, deaf and blind.

All conditioned things are impermanent, be a lamp of enlightenment for yourself.-The Buddha.

PEACE.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2008, 06:36:30 PM »
let me ask you people something............ do you play the whole Rwanda crisis on the pale race ( to be more exact whites from Belgium) or the native inhabitants?

I take it that you put the blame on the whites from Belgium. Yes, they created the problem, and they deserve a significant amount of the blame. However, if a group of people are too ignorant to realize that they are killing their brothers over senseless madness and a ludicrous reason, then they need to be allotted a certain amount of blame as well. The Belgians said that Hutus and Tutsis were unequal; the Hutus and Tutsis believed it.

In the possibility that you believe that the Belgians were completely at fault,  would you not be essentially saying that the Rwandans were too ignorant and feeble to think for themselves and overcome a cultural issue?

Now, of course, you may think that the Rwandans were partially to blame as well as the whites; I was just speaking from a hypothetical standpoint.

dexter

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2008, 01:15:01 PM »
sick and Wicked

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2008, 07:03:11 PM »
you should not called these people who rapped that child devils cuz i am a devilish white pale face boy and i wouldn't hurt nobody like that, Me and all my fellow white devil people who live right dont like to get compared to those kinds of people who are worst than the devils who we are, na mean?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2008, 07:09:21 PM »
let me ask you people something............ do you play the whole Rwanda crisis on the pale race ( to be more exact whites from Belgium) or the native inhabitants?

no, the white from belgiums didn't had nothing to do with this. The hutus try to ethnically clean their country by killing all the tutsis. You could say that it's because these people were ignorant but germans were highly cultivated when the tried to kill the jews so it's not a point, I think you can make the difference between good and evil wheter your black or white, educated or not.

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2008, 01:18:21 PM »
Im sorry to say this BUT this is the trend of the world right now..unjustified killing,raping of people,resources,identity,and its getting more popular...people need to find a higher authority in their life....weather its jesus christ,buddah,allah,yahweah...we just need guideance
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

Narrator

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2008, 02:12:34 PM »
Im sorry to say this BUT this is the trend of the world right now..unjustified killing,raping of people,resources,identity,and its getting more popular...people need to find a higher authority in their life....weather its jesus christ,buddah,allah,yahweah...we just need guideance

No, what the world needs is to be cleansed of Yakub Crew scum.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2008, 03:04:03 PM »

Lmao, do you really think that people are more cruel than they used to be? You think it's been all flowers and unity 10, 100, 1000 or 10000 years ago? Hate to break it to you, but the world has always been fucked up. And only scum needs to believe in divine sanctions to behave adequately.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2008, 03:29:52 PM »

Lmao, do you really think that people are more cruel than they used to be? You think it's been all flowers and unity 10, 100, 1000 or 10000 years ago? Hate to break it to you, but the world has always been fucked up. And only scum needs to believe in divine sanctions to behave adequately.
im sory sir or madam BUT your not breaking anything to me...of course killing and raping and other malicious acts have been committed since the world creation BUT only now is it as widesperad..T.V...Music..in print..all over the place...our technological advances are somewhat the catalyst of this sick TREND....its human nature to kill,murder (yes they are two different meaning) rape(in all of its context) and to be abusive...any higher authority can guide you through the narrow path to enlightenment..people need something bigger than themselves and this world to look up to..weather god exists or NOt
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 03:31:54 PM by Lanothegreat »
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2008, 03:33:36 PM »
I can agree to that.

It's a trend. Once one person does somethang and get's major coverage, the world's gotta do it.