Author Topic: Sick White Family Gang Rapes and Kills 6 Year Old Black Child  (Read 2967 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sick White Family Gang Rapes and Kills 6 Year Old Black Child
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2008, 05:29:10 PM »
White Canadians are more tolerating (or should i say more accepting) of other races than White Americans.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2008, 05:39:59 PM »
white canadians..........
so u sayin they all that because they freed slaves???

im sayin dont throw every white man into the racist category, especially canadians, cuz we helped save your ass.
HAHHAHAHAHAH OH SHIT EYE JUST FELL OUT MY CHAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE nigga WE??? who the fuck is WE??? nigga you Black!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya ass aint have no power or authority to do shit............stop lettin your italian friends and these people on this forum gas you up like u better than your fellow brothers, nah nigga because you a NIGGER too to them so dont forget that while u playing hockey with them. you aint them NOR CAN U EVER BE THEM REMEMBER THAT!!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 05:47:07 PM by Jobology (take out a pad & pencil) »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2008, 06:30:28 PM »
^
Im sorry to have to finally say this so blatantly, but you really are a dumb mutherfucker.

dont be sorry be you cuz eye aint sorry for what eye say

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 06:34:56 PM »
and still nobody answered my question about Rwanda just like eye thought

Australian Bastard

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2008, 06:57:00 PM »
^
Im sorry to have to finally say this so blatantly, but you really are a dumb mutherfucker.

Well, I find it unfortunate you think the way you do. I dont think it right to resign people to categories of trust or distrust based along ethnic lines, I find that narrow-minded and honestly, very ridiculous.

I say, be wary of people in general, but at the same have an open heart to all.

In Rwanda a black man's hand held a machete that hacked to death another black man and women and children, you can say "but but white people instigated it and white people made the machete and so and so". But at the end of the day, you gotta take responsibility for what your brain tells your arm to do.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 06:58:44 PM by Illuminatus Overfiendus »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2008, 07:05:52 PM »
^

Well, I find it unfortunate you think the way you do. I dont think it right to resign people to categories of trust or distrust based along ethnic lines, I find that narrow-minded and honestly, very ridiculous.

In Rwanda a black man's hand held a machete that hacked to death another black man and women and children, you can say "but but white people instigated it and white people made the machete and so and so". But at the end of the day, you gotta take responsibility for what your brain tells your arm to do.
you dont know what went down huh???? they separated people based on facial feature( nose, lips, skin colo etc.) separated them into two groups and had one group in a superior position ( they treated this group, much better than the other) then them devils from Belgium left and on top of that, they gave the power of authority to the other group instead. so dont give me that shit!!! they know what the fuck they were doing, they know how to cause chaos..........so please save that shit for real dumb niggas like notorious TDA and sikotic who use the word "we" in reference to them and they slave masters

Australian Bastard

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2008, 07:14:54 PM »
^
so....black people didn't kill other black people in Rwanda? It was actually the white man doing all the raping and killing? Or it was blacks killing blacks but it was actually the white man's fault because the white man told them to kill each other!

As I said, that may all be so, but at the end of the day you still got to take responsibility for your own brain and for what it tells the hands to do, because whether you like it or not that brain is yours and you got responsibility over it, not the white man. 
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 07:23:05 PM by Illuminatus Overfiendus »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2008, 07:20:29 PM »
^
so....black people didn't kill other black people in Rwanda? It was actually the white man doing all the raping and killing? Or it was blacks killing blacks but it was actually the white man's fault because the white man told them to kill each other!

As I said, that may all be so, but at the end of the day you still got to take responsibility for your own brain and for what it tells the hands to do, because whether you like it or not that brain is yours and you got responsibility over it, not the white man. 

ya will never understand........ the psychology of all this. thats why it sooo simple to say all well it wasnt white people chopping off hands etc.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2008, 07:30:19 PM »
^

you dont know what went down huh???? they separated people based on facial feature( nose, lips, skin colo etc.) separated them into two groups and had one group in a superior position ( they treated this group, much better than the other) then them devils from Belgium left and on top of that, they gave the power of authority to the other group instead. so dont give me that shit!!! they know what the fuck they were doing, they know how to cause chaos..........so please save that shit for real dumb niggas like notorious TDA and sikotic who use the word "we" in reference to them and they slave masters

LOL job you fuckin trippin dude. When did i ever state that i was black?

Pass that blunt my ninja, you've had too much.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2008, 07:56:46 PM »
^

you not Black eye could of sworn that u said u were Black. eye think people were sayin u look like snoop dogg or some shit eye am incorrect?

Australian Bastard

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2008, 08:04:39 PM »
ya will never understand........ the psychology of all this. thats why it sooo simple to say all well it wasnt white people chopping off hands etc.

Nah bro, I see through all their manipulation and bullshit. I'm saying, its not simply all the cracker's (or even Satan's fault), there is such a thing as personal responsibility and integrity.

Every brother ain't a brother
Cause a Black hand
Squeezed on Malcom X the man
The shootin' of Huey Newton
From a hand of a Nigger who pulled the trigger

It's weak to speak and blame somebody else
When you destroy yourself

-Public Enemy, "Welcome to the Terrordome".

People have are personal responsibility not to be dumb, deaf and blind.

All conditioned things are impermanent, be a lamp of enlightenment for yourself.-The Buddha.

PEACE.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2008, 08:07:49 PM »

Nah bro, I see through all their manipulation and bullshit. I'm saying, its not simply all the cracker's (or even Satan's fault), there is such a thing as personal responsibility and integrity.

Every brother ain't a brother
Cause a Black hand
Squeezed on Malcom X the man
The shootin' of Huey Newton
From a hand of a Nigger who pulled the trigger

It's weak to speak and blame somebody else
When you destroy yourself

-Public Enemy, "Welcome to the Terrordome".

People have are personal responsibility not to be dumb, deaf and blind.

All conditioned things are impermanent, be a lamp of enlightenment for yourself.-The Buddha.

PEACE.

eye like you yo.......you stay droppin them lyrics.....but the shit that going on in the US is a lot different then back in Africa but eye do feel what u just dropped

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2008, 08:41:09 PM »
^

you not Black eye could of sworn that u said u were Black. eye think people were sayin u look like snoop dogg or some shit eye am incorrect?

naw man you confused. I was the one that told, I believe it was blu lacez, that he looked like snoop dogg.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2008, 08:43:55 PM »
^

naw man you confused. I was the one that told, I believe it was blu lacez, that he looked like snoop dogg.
oops say how come u aint say nothing all this time.....

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2008, 08:49:14 PM »
^

oops say how come u aint say nothing all this time.....

well you never really called me a n*gga until now. lol

but hey look on the bright side, you got one white dude thats on the same page as you on most topics. So you aint as racist as everyone says you are.  8)

unless i was just put on the hit list...........
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 08:53:03 PM by Notorious T.D.A »