Author Topic: I knw There are G unit Fans here, But No Way You Can Let Game Loose June 24th!  (Read 417 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
exactly str8 up?when was the last time kam dropped a album for the world to buy?
I say the world cuz hes respected round the world as one of the best but no album?
i mean wtf, thats punishin the fans for supportin him all the way?
again who said dont take a vacation (3 weeks) spend time wit family, etc....but no album in years?
and then he joins wit eiht/goldie to form a group?  I mean so were never gon see a kam solo?
what about crooked, where the fuck is a crooked album?
where the fuck is a jay-o album
wheres, wheres, wheres, wheres, wheres, etc.......
list goes on feel me?
and then when they drop a album its wacc, and they know what fans want but they tryna to sell bow wow numbers, do t-pain traccs.  that shit aint gon fly wit a westcoast rapper? why cuz it aint westcoast.  the world wants westcoast muzik. 
thats why I support and believe in cats like
bad lucc
bishop
and others cuz they reppin the west hard
i support crooked, and others too (westcoast and nothin else to it)
but why so long without albums from the best?
and then when we get a cube album, its like we havent ate in years?  like damn cant remember the last time i ate period?  can you show me how to eat this please?
I mean thats how jim jones, rick ross, plies, omarion, ray j, mike jones take this coasts shine.  shit they come to this coast to shoot their videos, get on traccs wit westcoasts heads but at the end of the day their own region gets the love and shine.  str8 up, jaccin with the 7/11 owner knowin hes gettin jacced

point im makin is if cats want to make it happen, it seems like they can but they dont want to.  others have proven its possible, whether it bein crooked comin up in the older era-dont matter we still dont have a album but the newcomers do? 
Agreed!!
that is the ultimate question, to which we may never get a concrete answer.. Why are these artist scared?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 05:43:28 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I plan on buying Game's album and not G Unit's but that's because of music taste. If someone likes G Unit then who gives a fuck if they want to buy the album, no one gives a shit about the G Unit/Game beef anymore.

Props. Why the fuck would it matter if G-Unit out sold Game? Did it matter that Kanye out sold Game? Like if Game sold 300,000, and G-Unit sold 400,000, first week, how is that a bad thing? Who the fuck cares who sells more.

The whole G-Unot thing is completely over, it's a joke. The real tragedy is Snoop "flopping". If Game sells well, it only proves one thing, The Game can sell well. It means shit for the west. Want proof? How many units did the Documentary sell? 2x plat? How many west albums (other then Game) have gone plat since then? None? Cube and E-40 sold like 700,000. Which is good.

But a single artist selling selling more then G-Unit , isn't going to help the west. Actually, it'll probably help the west if both G-Unit and Game sell well. Sales are down everywhere, and having 2 big name artists, do huge first day numbers would be good for the industry.

Don't buy G-Unit so Game can win the sales race? How stupid are you. These forums have really gone to shit with this nonsense. If you like G-Unit, buy the album, if you like Game, buy the album, if you like both and have the money, buy both. Stop this bullshit G-Unot stuff. And no I'm not "mad".

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
exactly str8 up?when was the last time kam dropped a album for the world to buy?
I say the world cuz hes respected round the world as one of the best but no album?
again who said dont take a vacation (3 weeks) spend time wit family, etc....but no album in years?
and then he joins wit eiht/goldie to form a group?  I mean so were never gon see a kam solo?
list goes on feel me?
and then when they drop a album its wacc, and they know what fans want but they tryna to sell bow wow numbers, do t-pain traccs.  that shit aint gon fly wit a westcoast rapper? why cuz it aint westcoast.  the world wants westcoast muzik. 
bad lucc
bishop
and then when we get a cube album, its like we havent ate in years?  like damn cant remember the last time i ate period?  can you show me how to eat this please?
I mean thats how jim jones, rick ross, plies, omarion, ray j, mike jones take this coasts shine.  shit they come to this coast to shoot their videos, get on traccs wit westcoasts heads but at the end of the day their own region gets the love and shine.  str8 up, jaccin with the 7/11 owner knowin hes gettin jacced

point im makin is if cats want to make it happen, it seems like they can but they dont want to.  others have proven its possible, whether it bein crooked comin up in the older era-dont matter we still dont have a album but the newcomers do? 
Agreed!!
that is the ultimate question, to which we may never get a concrete answer.. Why are these artist scared?
I don't know why..

it could be Label issues, record company politics, that prevent artist from really dropping what they want to!
Cube is a good example of an A rapper on the indie Route that drops what he wants to drop regardless of label politics!
Now some may argue that it's cuz of Who he is that's why he can do that.
Arguably so..But that does not stop the artist from doing that as well..

Yes It hurts when we finally get an album from one of our faves, and it's sub Par!I'm all for letting rapper eat and getting their due reward for the hard work they put into their music, cuz let's be real, this is their profession if they make nothing they are gon starve, so with that in mind i can appreciate why they would lose their integrity in order to eat.
But that where it stops, i believe a fine line should bee drawn!

As for Crooked I..I don't know..I doubt that he will even release an album at this stage...
Glasses Malone has a chance so let's see what he'll do with that opportunity.
same thing goes fro Bishop, Omar Cruz, Hot Dollar-though i don't dig his music that much
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 05:55:07 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah real shit .
but that right there is sad by itself
tha fact that your sayin you dont think crooked will ever release a album (cuz of his tracc record) is sad, but again its fucked up even more cuz its our coast.  if it were huey, bow wow, neyo or someone else sayin that shit who gives a fuck?  but this is our coast?  (well i thought, but when i see this typa shit, its like damn fuck is goin on?)
not that its new but every time you think about it, everytime its brought up, its like damn why?
why are we talkin about not havin a crooked album?
shit we should be talkin about the local record store bein jacced last night for 100 cd's? (and all of them should have been crooked I cd's)
but nah were not.  we should be talkin about how dope a crooked album is, but we cant. 
we should be talkin about a dope westcoast tour wit kam, crooked, jayo, above the law, mc ren, and others?
but were not, we havent even got passed the part of gettin a fuckin album?  member the big doggs, parents would say take it step by step lil one,
aite so thats what we need to do,
but where the fuck is a album???????????  but yet you got many albums by bow wow, ray j, yung berg, chingy, mary etc.........
almost every release is a non-westcoast release!

list goes on feel me?
bad lucc
bishop

Agreed!!
I don't know why..

it could be Label issues, record company politics, that prevent artist from really dropping what they want to!
Cube is a good example of an A rapper on the indie Route that drops what he wants to drop regardless of label politics!
Now some may argue that it's cuz of Who he is that's why he can do that.
Arguably so..But that does not stop the artist from doing that as well..

Yes It hurts when we finally get an album from one of our faves, and it's sub Par!I'm all for letting rapper eat and getting their due reward for the hard work they put into their music, cuz let's be real, this is their profession if they make nothing they are gon starve, so with that in mind i can appreciate why they would lose their integrity in order to eat.
But that where it stops, i believe a fine line should bee drawn!

As for Crooked I..I don't know..I doubt that he will even release an album at this stage...
Glasses Malone has a chance so let's see what he'll do with that opportunity.
same thing goes fro Bishop, Omar Cruz, Hot Dollar-though i don't dig his music that much

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

MRKLEAN

• Lil Geezy
LOL!!!! A LOT OF GOOD ASS POINTS IN THIS THREAD.  I DISAGREE WITH SOME BUT AGREE WITH MOSTLY ALL.  KINDA GOT SIDETRACKED BUT IN A GOOD WAY.  I THINK EVERY RAPPER (N MORE) U GUYZ R TALKN ABOUT SHOULD BE ON THERE COMPUTER READIN THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!!!  WAKE!!!! THA!!! FUK!!!!! UP!!!!! WORRY ABOUT PLEASING UR HARDCORE FANS N PUTTING OUT GODD MUSIC, NOT WHATS GONNA GET PLAYED ON THE FUKN RADIO, NOBODY EVEN REALLY LISTENS TO THE RADIO ANYMORE!!!!  THESE RAPPERS GET BLESSED WITH AN OPPERTUNITY MANY WOULD ONLY DREAM 4, N THEY GO N FUK IT ALL UP BY PUTTING OUT THIS GARBAGE ASS CD'S WITH ONLY 3 OR 4 GOOD TRAX  (IF THAT)N THEY BLAME THE INTERNET FOR FALLING ALBUM SALES.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
this dude is pure comedy..........

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

westsiderider323

RAW FOOTAGE!   ;D

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah real shit .
but that right there is sad by itself
tha fact that your sayin you dont think crooked will ever release a album (cuz of his tracc record) is sad, but again its fucked up even more cuz its our coast.  if it were huey, bow wow, neyo or someone else sayin that shit who gives a fuck?  but this is our coast?  (well i thought, but when i see this typa shit, its like damn fuck is goin on?)
not that its new but every time you think about it, everytime its brought up, its like damn why?
why are we talkin about not havin a crooked album?
shit we should be talkin about the local record store bein jacced last night for 100 cd's? (and all of them should have been crooked I cd's)
but nah were not.  we should be talkin about how dope a crooked album is, but we cant. 
we should be talkin about a dope westcoast tour wit kam, crooked, jayo, above the law, mc ren, and others?
but were not, we havent even got passed the part of gettin a fuckin album?  member the big doggs, parents would say take it step by step lil one,
aite so thats what we need to do,
but where the fuck is a album???????????  but yet you got many albums by bow wow, ray j, yung berg, chingy, mary etc.........
almost every release is a non-westcoast release!

Honestly, Is Crooked I gon get his sh*t togeter and drop that album of His this Summer???

Summer is damn near round the corner, still no word on a single material, or anything like that. Although admittedly i have not been following him musically, but there has not been any update on Dubcc thus far, to ascertain whether the album will drop this year. As far as i can tell, it's still a 'Myth', I have a funny feeling that what will drop for Crooked I will not be an album, but a mixtape-ish Album!!

However i'm willing to hope that is not the case, we live to hope!!
Although the future in regard looks kinda bleak!!

As for a tour, that is all good on paper. But in reality, lets get rid of the egos, then we may just be able to get this thing cracking!
The reason why folks like Bows, and them release an album back to back, is b/c of the market out there for them! Label Execs know they are sure to recoup whatever they spend o the album. sadly that's not the case for West Coast Music..that fact slaps, like a kick in the teeth!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What Dude??..lol

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
What Dude??..lol

thread starter....he be comin out da blue wit deez threads...one minute he like "support game....buy l.a.x"

next minute he like "so doja fans...even tho game is a stripper r u gonna buy his album" 

u know shit like that...lol

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What Dude??..lol

thread starter....he be comin out da blue wit deez threads...one minute he like "support game....buy l.a.x"

next minute he like "so doja fans...even tho game is a stripper r u gonna buy his album" 

LOl..Teflon is a Character No Doubt!! ;D ;D ;D

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
What Dude??..lol

man wat he say on here aint nothin...u should c the shit he says on this other forum im on...lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
real shit, but thats what it is!!!
sirius sat is the shit
everyone gets airplay on their
g malone, bishop, kam I heard everyone on their!!
thats the new shit, fuck them radio that never played underground muzik
cuz they got took the fuck out

LOL!!!! A LOT OF GOOD ASS POINTS IN THIS THREAD.  I DISAGREE WITH SOME BUT AGREE WITH MOSTLY ALL.  KINDA GOT SIDETRACKED BUT IN A GOOD WAY.  I THINK EVERY RAPPER (N MORE) U GUYZ R TALKN ABOUT SHOULD BE ON THERE COMPUTER READIN THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!!!  WAKE!!!! THA!!! FUK!!!!! UP!!!!! WORRY ABOUT PLEASING UR HARDCORE FANS N PUTTING OUT GODD MUSIC, NOT WHATS GONNA GET PLAYED ON THE FUKN RADIO, NOBODY EVEN REALLY LISTENS TO THE RADIO ANYMORE!!!!  THESE RAPPERS GET BLESSED WITH AN OPPERTUNITY MANY WOULD ONLY DREAM 4, N THEY GO N FUK IT ALL UP BY PUTTING OUT THIS GARBAGE ASS CD'S WITH ONLY 3 OR 4 GOOD TRAX  (IF THAT)N THEY BLAME THE INTERNET FOR FALLING ALBUM SALES.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 07:34:01 PM by enyce »
Cube

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What Dude??..lol

man wat he say on here aint nothin...u should c the shit he says on this other forum im on...lol
For Real???..Darn there i was thinking he was some gimmick doing this for kicks??
damn, sum Pple!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ima download both and if either of theyre dope Ill buy them, I know for sure Games will be, but if the Unit drops a dope album I'll cop that too, support hip hop