Author Topic: For all Death Row fans  (Read 9423 times)

DJJohnB

• 'G'
Re: For all Death Row fans
« Reply #210 on: April 26, 2008, 11:05:27 AM »
FYI.... most of those cassette tapes in them videos came from TONY BEST... former deathrow engineer i think

Schreibs21

« Reply #211 on: April 26, 2008, 11:33:55 AM »
FYI.... most of those cassette tapes in them videos came from TONY BEST... former deathrow engineer i think

yea, from what I recall they're from Tony Best, but what I'm also saying is that it's not like those are something exclusive or anything, the DPG one was on the radio, anyone could have ripped that, and the nobody does it better is from the EU single that is released.

No doubt I'll give everything a close look though once track listings are available, and snippets would always help, and not youtube ones either, you can't really tell if something is CDQ through a video camera. Also if the source of something is a cassette tape then it's impossible for it to be CDQ, lol.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 11:55:33 AM by Schreibs21 »

The following users thanked this post: justrockthabeat

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #212 on: April 26, 2008, 11:34:25 AM »

Death Row Receptionist. Majorly cool guy.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #213 on: April 26, 2008, 11:39:04 AM »
Damn! 9 pages & over 200 replies!  :o It looks like there's a pretty good demand for this & I'm ready to buy! :)

Seems like everyone in here is catching feelings. I think the demand is good enough for this shit to pop off.........stay tuned.

Sources of material:

Some came from Tony, some from Daz, some from Danny Boy, some from IV Life, some from SKG, some from RMG West - Death Row's UK Division, some from Tha Realest, some from webmasters, some from whoever.

woof

« Reply #214 on: April 26, 2008, 12:11:39 PM »
tell nino to drop something for this summer!!!

underdog

« Reply #215 on: April 26, 2008, 12:13:02 PM »
any dope unreleased guest spots from people that werent on deathrow, like scarface etc...?

kuruptDPG

« Reply #216 on: April 26, 2008, 12:44:35 PM »
any dope unreleased guest spots from people that werent on deathrow, like scarface etc...?

dmx

Okka

« Reply #217 on: April 26, 2008, 01:01:49 PM »
You said Tray Deee has alot of unreleased music, who produced those songs?

Not really sure honestly. I'd say whoever the in house producers that were still left in 1997. Such as Snoop, Daz, and the wack room people. Lol.

Aiight, props for the info.

Efrain

« Reply #218 on: April 26, 2008, 03:41:56 PM »
Kilo, to be fair Scott got the earlier music you're talking about from Tony Best and Tony Best only had the music on cassette.

You can't release music in "CD quality" that's originally sourced from a cassette Not only that, but a 2nd generation dub of a cassette (TB made copies of his tape onto another one and sent it to scott i.e.= 2ndgen). That's common knowledge btw

To say you have everything in CD quality isn't really the truth, and no offense dude but you aren't exactly the first guy to run around as Scott's 'enforcer'... we've seen about 10 years of this just talk to anyone who's been on this board for a while, you've probably got over a dozen predecessors here alone. If you guys want to put music out I wish you the best though, I just don't think the demand is there anymore.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 03:45:37 PM by Efrain »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #219 on: April 26, 2008, 03:55:57 PM »
Kilo-- I messaged you about the Soopafly CD...let's hook it up homey.  I need to learn some unreleased pimp game from The Man that is known as Soopafly~!

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #220 on: April 26, 2008, 04:44:34 PM »
Kilo, to be fair Scott got the earlier music you're talking about from Tony Best and Tony Best only had the music on cassette.

You can't release music in "CD quality" that's originally sourced from a cassette Not only that, but a 2nd generation dub of a cassette (TB made copies of his tape onto another one and sent it to scott i.e.= 2ndgen). That's common knowledge btw

To say you have everything in CD quality isn't really the truth, and no offense dude but you aren't exactly the first guy to run around as Scott's 'enforcer'... we've seen about 10 years of this just talk to anyone who's been on this board for a while, you've probably got over a dozen predecessors here alone. If you guys want to put music out I wish you the best though, I just don't think the demand is there anymore.

Tony had DAT's, CD's, tapes, the whole shabang. Tony sent Scott the Street Scholars DAT back in the day along with a few others. Most of the shit is in CDQ. Thanks for the best, and not hating like the majority. Best of luck Efrain.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #221 on: April 26, 2008, 04:52:22 PM »
Also 101 aka Schreibs, I know who you are. Two of the tracks you posted Nino gave to 2Real back in the day. You type EXACTLY like Scam fucking 7. Stop trying to ruin me and mind your own damn business on the For The People forums before I give you a big fat boot in the ass. No beef, just stating some real shit.  ;)

To Efrain:

On one of them videos you see the "Tony Best Mix CD's" Tony sent Nino 6 Cassette tapes in 1998, they were used on the PLAYA P mixyapes, one tape had Cant C Me, and Street Scholars on, and a year later on, Nino asked him if he had them in better quality, so he leant him of his original 5 CD's!. Efrain, check your PM's.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #222 on: April 26, 2008, 06:51:05 PM »
yo kilo... Schreibs isnt oneoone lol, oneoone doesnt even post at his own ftpe forums nowadays!!!!! he seems to have left the scene with dante man. Pz.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #223 on: April 26, 2008, 06:58:45 PM »
yo kilo... Schreibs isnt oneoone lol, oneoone doesnt even post at his own ftpe forums nowadays!!!!! he seems to have left the scene with dante man. Pz.

101 is Schreibs. I know his typing style from anywhere. It's one of his many aliases.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #224 on: April 26, 2008, 07:14:31 PM »
Kilo your pretty fucked dude....im hearing people are out to get u and shit because of who u beef with...u know Shaf, Faze, Nas, J and Obie?

Does Nino have u dissin peepz for him?

Also why u beefin with 101, Manu and Husky?