Author Topic: For all Death Row fans  (Read 9429 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: For all Death Row fans
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2008, 07:39:43 PM »
what kind of time frame are lookin at before the box set is available and what kind of shit will it consist of?

93 - 98. Dogg Pound, Danny, 2Pac, Dre, Sneed, J. Flexx, Quik, and others. 4 Disc of unheard material straight from the vaults of Death Row.
Hey homie I think he was asking about a timeframe of around how long we will have to wait before it is available?

Not sure. Depends if there is demand for it. If there is plenty of demand, we'll get a site going and everything. We have footage from the House Of Blues and other shit Eagle Vision doesn't have. As well as unheard material and unseen Death Row concerts and music videos. If there is enough people asking for it, we'll be willing to sell it.
I really think the key would be pricing. Everything "unheard of" or "unreleased" has been sought after by all of us, but most people (including myself) are usually turned away at paying big $ for a cd or dvd.

If this was a 4-disc set, it was professionally pressed, had artwork & the whole-9, I would pay $50. That comes out to be about $12.70 per disc which is somewhere in the neighborhood of what a single cd would cost these days (around here anyways).

I'll see what Nino says, he's more or less just looking to get rid of shit. He has more than 500 tapes of unheard shit just laying around. Death Row has over 12,000 songs in the catalog. It's kind of crazy just to be sitting on a fraction of those.
Hit me up on AIM homie, ain't seen u on in a minute.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2008, 07:40:55 PM »
I'm mostly just interested in Tray Deee and LBC Crew material.  Will any of that be for sale?

Yeah, even though the LBC Crew album wasn't finished they have PLENTY of material left in the vaults, and Tray Dee did about 75 + songs while the time he stayed on Death Row with Snoop. So, there's a good possibility that will be sold as well.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2008, 07:43:31 PM »
what kind of time frame are lookin at before the box set is available and what kind of shit will it consist of?

93 - 98. Dogg Pound, Danny, 2Pac, Dre, Sneed, J. Flexx, Quik, and others. 4 Disc of unheard material straight from the vaults of Death Row.
Hey homie I think he was asking about a timeframe of around how long we will have to wait before it is available?

Not sure. Depends if there is demand for it. If there is plenty of demand, we'll get a site going and everything. We have footage from the House Of Blues and other shit Eagle Vision doesn't have. As well as unheard material and unseen Death Row concerts and music videos. If there is enough people asking for it, we'll be willing to sell it.
I really think the key would be pricing. Everything "unheard of" or "unreleased" has been sought after by all of us, but most people (including myself) are usually turned away at paying big $ for a cd or dvd.

If this was a 4-disc set, it was professionally pressed, had artwork & the whole-9, I would pay $50. That comes out to be about $12.70 per disc which is somewhere in the neighborhood of what a single cd would cost these days (around here anyways).

I'll see what Nino says, he's more or less just looking to get rid of shit. He has more than 500 tapes of unheard shit just laying around. Death Row has over 12,000 songs in the catalog. It's kind of crazy just to be sitting on a fraction of those.
Hit me up on AIM homie, ain't seen u on in a minute.

Doing now.  8)

acgrundy

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 07:44:34 PM »
I'm mostly just interested in Tray Deee and LBC Crew material.  Will any of that be for sale?

Yeah, even though the LBC Crew album wasn't finished they have PLENTY of material left in the vaults, and Tray Dee did about 75 + songs while the time he stayed on Death Row with Snoop. So, there's a good possibility that will be sold as well.

the LBC Crew compilation w/ the scans that leaked on the net was never completed?

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2008, 07:46:49 PM »
kilo2 pm me your msn...

Btw, im rhyan d who used to leak tracks on hitemup.com that said 'rhyan d exclusive' tags on them,u remember??

and where and how did nino brown get all this material anyway?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2008, 07:52:18 PM »
kilo2 pm me your msn...

Btw, im rhyan d who used to leak tracks on hitemup.com that said 'rhyan d exclusive' tags on them,u remember??

and where and how did nino brown get all this material anyway?

Well Am7, you should know. :)

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2008, 07:56:14 PM »

the LBC Crew compilation w/ the scans that leaked on the net was never completed?

The scans are fake. According to Death Row the album was never completed.
Below are some of the various projects that were incomplete and complete:
[/glow]

1995:

Jewell - Black Diamond Labelled on record as COMPLETED PROJECT
The Lady Of Rage - Eargasms (Incomplete) Labelled on record as COMPLETED PROJECT

1996:

Danny Boy - Danny Boy Labelled on record as COMPLETED PROJECT
Dr. Dre - The Chronic 2: Poppa's Got A Brand New Funk Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT
Gina Longo - Untitled (Incomplete) Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT
K Solo – Untitled Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT
Sam Sneed - Street Scholars Labelled on record as COMPLETED PROJECT
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle Records (Compilation) Labelled on record as COMPLETED PROJECT
Various Artist - Death Row East (Compilation) Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT

1997:

MC Hammer - Family Affair a.k.a. Too Tight Labelled on record as COMPLETED PROJECT
Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Doggumentary Labelled on record as COMPLETED PROJECT
The Dogg Pound - West Coast Aftershock Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT
The L.B.C. Crew - Haven't You Heard (We Giving Something Bacc To The Hood) Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT
The Outlaw Immortalz - Retribution (Incomplete) Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT
Tupac & The Boot Camp Clique - One Nation (Incomplete) Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT

1998:

Crooked I - Untitled (DPG Recordz) No records for this release, was a sub-label project, not under Death Row Records.
Soopafly - Like It Or Not Labelled on record as COMPLETED PROJECT
Various Artist - The Under World a.k.a. Set It Off Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT

1999:

Chocolate Bandit - To The Extent a.k.a Lyrical Warfare Labelled on record as COMPLETED PROJECT (LICENSED BY DEATH ROW RECORDS LLC.)
Crooked I - The Puzzle (100 Peices To The Game) No records for this release, was a sub-label project, not under Death Row Records.
The Dogg Pound - What It Iz (Soundtrack) (Incomplete) No records for this release, was a sub-label project, not under Death Row Records.
Various Artist - Inside Out Labelled on record as COMPLETED PROJECT

2000:

Crooked I - Untouchable (Version 1) Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT
Makaveli - The Last Scriptures Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT
Swoop G – Backstabber Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT
Tha Realest -  Dark Angel a.k.a. The Prodigal Son (Incomplete) Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT

2001:

Above The Law - Diary Of A Drug Dealer Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT
Crooked I - Untouchable (Version 2) Labelled on record as COMPLETED PROJECT
J. Valentine – Untitled Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT
SKG - 51/50 Labelled on record as COMPLETED PROJECT

2002:

Eastwood - Problem Child a.k.a. Born 2 Be Hated Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT
Mark Morrison - Innocent Man Labelled on record as COMPLETED PROJECT
N.I.N.A. - New Identity Non Applicable a.k.a Fantasy Labelled on record as COMPLETED PROJECT

2003:

Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy Labelled on record as COMPLETED PROJECT

2005:

Petey Pablo - Enormous (Never inked a contract with Death Row) Labelled on record as INCOMPLETED PROJECT

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2008, 08:00:21 PM »
(7:30 PM) Josh:   Lee says:
u want to help us finish kilo, nino,stannerd and that realhiphop site?
(7:30 PM) Josh:   :@
(7:31 PM) Kilo2:   As in L.D. or Lee?
(7:31 PM) Josh:   i dont know one sec
(7:31 PM) Josh:   lee with the ldgotan@live.com
(7:31 PM) Josh:   LD is lee too i believe
(7:32 PM) Kilo2:   Hmmm.
(7:32 PM) Kilo2:   I think Idgotan is actually Hyland trying to ruin Lee's name.
(7:32 PM) Josh:   me too
(7:32 PM) Sx2:   Yeah me too
(7:32 PM) Josh:   i was gonna say do u think....
(7:32 PM) Josh:   yeah
(7:32 PM) Sx2:   I dont think its GotansRule
(7:32 PM) Sx2:   there would be no point in making 2 msns
(7:32 PM) Josh:   yeah

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2008, 08:04:26 PM »
Im not am7, u can ask dubcnn where im from they record i.p. addresses.

Yo kilo man... Where did u get that DR releases list to?

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2008, 08:04:55 PM »
man kilo thanks for posting this, i almost fell out of my seat when i heard some of this shit on youtube, i remember when i was back in high school i think in 98 that i copped a tape off of that geocites website, but it didnt have the cdq of cant c me (dpg version) but it nice to know if its out there...but anyway man props for puttin this up, but some questions for you?

how many unreleased dre joints does nino have? and any plans on releasing those soon? does he have hoe hopper, next episode og etc etc shit like that?

whats up with that chronic 2? got any info?

thanks man

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2008, 08:23:51 PM »
man kilo thanks for posting this, i almost fell out of my seat when i heard some of this shit on youtube, i remember when i was back in high school i think in 98 that i copped a tape off of that geocites website, but it didnt have the cdq of cant c me (dpg version) but it nice to know if its out there...but anyway man props for puttin this up, but some questions for you?

how many unreleased dre joints does nino have? and any plans on releasing those soon? does he have hoe hopper, next episode og etc etc shit like that?

thanks man

Indeed, he has all of those. The leaks of those came from my boy Pred back in the day on the old Foesum site. The Cant C Us CDQ might be coming out soon. Nino has quite a few Dre joints.

The Chronic 2 consist of 20 tracks, Dre usually does 60 tracks per album. Dre really did have a nice work ethic.

Also for Rhyand, I checked your e-mail, it's the one that pranked my boy Spliff. You have my MSN. Lol. I got the tracklisting, because I asked a DR employee who has all the material and I mean the ENTIRE catalog. ;) Where'd you think I got the Sneed from? :)

acgrundy

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2008, 08:38:05 PM »
so why do you guys (meaning whoever has this material) keep it all to yourselves for the most part?  I seriously want to know.  Would you get in trouble for sharing it, or what?  What is the reason?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2008, 08:41:58 PM »
so why do you guys (meaning whoever has this material) keep it all to yourselves for the most part?  I seriously want to know.  Would you get in trouble for sharing it, or what?  What is the reason?

Yeah, usually. We have received some from artist, sold some to artist such as Daz, and for some stuff we might get in trouble, but it's worth the risk to bring it to the people. The reason we want to sell it is, because it just mainly collects dust. To tell y'all the truth, we barely listen to Death Row and 2Pac stuff anymore, it's just gotten well boring. Lol. So, we figure it's time to part ways with the stuff, because there is no use of it not leaking and making some money. I mean sure, all artist and producers are entitled to step up and make their cut off what we are releasing, but it's going to be hard to split profits on compilations. Lol.

WICK1D

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2008, 08:45:00 PM »
Yo kilo or any one that has these albums get in touch with me ... I would be willing to purchase them

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2008, 08:49:58 PM »

thanks man

Indeed, he has all of those. The leaks of those came from my boy Pred back in the day on the old Foesum site. The Cant C Us CDQ might be coming out soon. Nino has quite a few Dre joints.

The Chronic 2 consist of 20 tracks, Dre usually does 60 tracks per album. Dre really did have a nice work ethic.

Also for Rhyand, I checked your e-mail, it's the one that pranked my boy Spliff. You have my MSN. Lol. I got the tracklisting, because I asked a DR employee who has all the material and I mean the ENTIRE catalog. ;) Where'd you think I got the Sneed from? :)

holy shit, im start saving now, id offer $300 for those 20 dre track including tha next episode og and hoe hoe hopper