Author Topic: Tookie Williams - Loser  (Read 1532 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Tookie Williams - Loser
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2008, 02:24:11 PM »
......... y do u assume we do dry cleaning? homie my people work hard n get their paper and the IMPROVE, yo dumbass people juz work hard n stay poor. u dumb fuck lol i aint no chink.
AYO CHINK BITCH...............ARE MY CLOTHES DONE OR NOT???I AINT GOT TIME TO GO BACK AND FORTH TO THA CLEANERS.............SO BITCH GET MY CLOTHES.............CAUSE IS STILL ALKN..............U CHINA HOE!!!AH,HA,HA,HAHA...................STILL AMOR DE REEEEEY!!!

stfu u dumb nigger go pick the cotten fields
LOOK WHO'S GETTIN ALL EMOTIONAL???CATCHIN FEELINGS ALREADY???AH NOODLE FAG???LOOK WHO'S RACIST???AND YET U COCKHOP LIKE A CHINK ASS KANGAROO ON SUM OF THESE WESTCOAST RAPPERS NUTZ THAT U HAVE ALREADY POST PICS ON YOUR CHINK AVI???AM I RIGHT OR NOT???AH CHARLIE???AND BITCH SINCE U HATE BLACKS??THEN WHY HAVE PICS OF GAY ASS SNOOP DOGG AND HIS GAY ASS DPG???AH NOODLE BITCH???U KNOW THEIR BLACK.............SO WHY POST PICS OF THEM IN YOUR CHOP SUEY AVI OF YOURS???AND NOODLE BITCH..............I AINT BLACK................I'AM LATINO.....................LIKE YA'LL CHINKS LIKE TO SAY,CAUSE NONE OF YA'LL DON'T KNOW A WORD OF ENGLISH EXCEPT FOR....................SO SORRY!!!

lol exatlcly whats y imc allin u a nigger, cuz im not a chink.

get ur racial offenses right, chink = chinese. im not chinsese

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2008, 02:27:22 PM »
^^ignorance...That's all you Spew..
Eres pendejo o nomas te ases!

+ 1 Mackin!

KING HOLLYWOOOD is a miserable Bitch who HATES on everything because he is unhappy with his pathetic lonely Life.

Dude, Nobody Likes You or Gives Fuck about your childish opinions.

Were all just laughing at your Bitch Ass. LOL  ;D

DELETE Your account and Then go back and graduate from 3rd Grade Buster.  8)

i actually learned alot from him in this thread about the american people and now i know that not all of them are dumb...he knows alot about my country and whats going on in the world...well to u guys america is no big deal but KINGHOLLYWOOD knows what i'm talkin about...i have to get out of my country...we don't have any cars or any technology...we have horses and camels...
Ali that's Fine!!
Iran is not all bad!
Try not to leave so fast you know, no matter what it may seem like to you, it's still Home You dig!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 02:28:58 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2008, 02:35:25 PM »
I see you twisted Smoke! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2008, 03:02:33 PM »
^^ignorance...That's all you Spew..
Eres pendejo o nomas te ases!

+ 1 Mackin!

KING HOLLYWOOOD is a miserable Bitch who HATES on everything because he is unhappy with his pathetic lonely Life.

Dude, Nobody Likes You or Gives Fuck about your childish opinions.

Were all just laughing at your Bitch Ass. LOL  ;D

DELETE Your account and Then go back and graduate from 3rd Grade Buster.  8)

i actually learned alot from him in this thread about the american people and now i know that not all of them are dumb...he knows alot about my country and whats going on in the world...well to u guys america is no big deal but KINGHOLLYWOOD knows what i'm talkin about...i have to get out of my country...we don't have any cars or any technology...we have horses and camels...
Ali that's Fine!!
Iran is not all bad!
Try not to leave so fast you know, no matter what it may seem like to you, it's still Home You dig!

i agree,its still my home...but how can i call this place home when i can get executed for walking into a bathroom with my head tilted to the side...yes,they execute you if u walk into a bathroom if your head is tilted to the side...how is this a good place to live...i've seen movies of america like die hard and the terminator and bring it on...america is the place to be...why can't i own a vehicle in my country???why can't we have airplanes???why can't i have the luxuries that other people in the world have???why???

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2008, 04:41:18 PM »
hell TEHRAN IRAN is the home of the iron sheik so yall get much props from yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2008, 04:45:41 PM »
u know what,i agree gang bangin is stupid and i ain't promotin it...actually gang bangin is the stupidest shit that happened to the human race since ur pops forgot to wear a rubber and u were born...fuckin idiot...and yes black people would have ended up like this because white people(the government,no offense to all the white katts up in here) wanted them to...they introduced drugs and guns and all that shit to the ghettos and black neighborhoods....

yea but it makes it easier for mafias to get the stand up recruits.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

KING HOLLYWOOOD

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2008, 01:38:59 AM »
Lmao KING HOLLYWOOOD  is some stupid white boy with too much time in his hands.
All this ALKN shit is just ePropaganda.
ME WHITE???YO EURO FAG??ARE U ON THA GLASS PIPE???OR U JUST WANT SUM ATTENTION???CAUSE BITCH U NEVER SEEM ME IN REAL LIFE??AND I DON'T THINK I EVER WANT TO SEE U,CAUSE WHO KNOWS...............YOUR EURO PEPE LEPEW GAY ASS MIGHT FALL IN LOVE OR SUMETHING???AND BITCH I KNOW IS GONNA HURT YOUR GAY ASS EURO FEELINGS BUT........ I AINT INTO MEN!!!MAYBE U LOVE SUCKIN DICKS AND SHIT OR HAVE SUM OF YOUR EURO GAY LOVERS PUT A DILDO UP YOUR YODELIN EURO ASS.............BUT ONE THING FOR SURE EURO FAG IS..............I'M LATIN AND I LIVE IN THA STATES................U DON'T..............YOUR WHITE,BALD AND FAT AND A FAG AND RESIDES IN GAY ASS EUROPE AND BITCH U TALK ABOUT TIME IN HAND???THEN WHY DON'T U GO WITH YOUR GAY ASS LOVER SUMWHERE IN THA GAY ASS ALPS AND GO YODELING AND CATCH SUM OLD ASS GOAT'S ATTENTION FROM YOUR FEMINEM YELLING...............CAUSE BITCH IS STILL FUCK EUROPE..............AND FUCK THEM GAY ASS YODELING EURO FAGS WHO GO ON TOP OF THA GAY ASS ALP MOUNTAINS.............CAUSE IS STILL ALKN AND STILL U.S.A!!!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2008, 01:50:50 AM »
ME WHITE???YO EURO FAG??ARE U ON THA GLASS PIPE???OR U JUST WANT SUM ATTENTION???CAUSE BITCH U NEVER SEEM ME IN REAL LIFE??AND I DON'T THINK I EVER WANT TO SEE U,CAUSE WHO KNOWS...............YOUR EURO PEPE LEPEW GAY ASS MIGHT FALL IN LOVE OR SUMETHING???AND BITCH I KNOW IS GONNA HURT YOUR GAY ASS EURO FEELINGS BUT........ I AINT INTO MEN!!!MAYBE U LOVE SUCKIN DICKS AND SHIT OR HAVE SUM OF YOUR EURO GAY LOVERS PUT A DILDO UP YOUR YODELIN EURO ASS.............BUT ONE THING FOR SURE EURO FAG IS..............I'M LATIN AND I LIVE IN THA STATES................U DON'T..............YOUR WHITE,BALD AND FAT AND A FAG AND RESIDES IN GAY ASS EUROPE AND BITCH U TALK ABOUT TIME IN HAND???THEN WHY DON'T U GO WITH YOUR GAY ASS LOVER SUMWHERE IN THA GAY ASS ALPS AND GO YODELING AND CATCH SUM OLD ASS GOAT'S ATTENTION FROM YOUR FEMINEM YELLING...............CAUSE BITCH IS STILL FUCK EUROPE..............AND FUCK THEM GAY ASS YODELING EURO FAGS WHO GO ON TOP OF THA GAY ASS ALP MOUNTAINS.............CAUSE IS STILL ALKN AND STILL U.S.A!!!
yeah man...u.s.a. is great...can't wait to sell my room and pay our government so i can move there...property has gone up in price in my village so thats really good for me... ;D

KING HOLLYWOOOD

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2008, 01:53:37 AM »
......... y do u assume we do dry cleaning? homie my people work hard n get their paper and the IMPROVE, yo dumbass people juz work hard n stay poor. u dumb fuck lol i aint no chink.
AYO CHINK BITCH...............ARE MY CLOTHES DONE OR NOT???I AINT GOT TIME TO GO BACK AND FORTH TO THA CLEANERS.............SO BITCH GET MY CLOTHES.............CAUSE IS STILL ALKN..............U CHINA HOE!!!AH,HA,HA,HAHA...................STILL AMOR DE REEEEEY!!!

stfu u dumb nigger go pick the cotten fields
LOOK WHO'S GETTIN ALL EMOTIONAL???CATCHIN FEELINGS ALREADY???AH NOODLE FAG???LOOK WHO'S RACIST???AND YET U COCKHOP LIKE A CHINK ASS KANGAROO ON SUM OF THESE WESTCOAST RAPPERS NUTZ THAT U HAVE ALREADY POST PICS ON YOUR CHINK AVI???AM I RIGHT OR NOT???AH CHARLIE???AND BITCH SINCE U HATE BLACKS??THEN WHY HAVE PICS OF GAY ASS SNOOP DOGG AND HIS GAY ASS DPG???AH NOODLE BITCH???U KNOW THEIR BLACK.............SO WHY POST PICS OF THEM IN YOUR CHOP SUEY AVI OF YOURS???AND NOODLE BITCH..............I AINT BLACK................I'AM LATINO.....................LIKE YA'LL CHINKS LIKE TO SAY,CAUSE NONE OF YA'LL DON'T KNOW A WORD OF ENGLISH EXCEPT FOR....................SO SORRY!!!

lol exatlcly whats y imc allin u a nigger, cuz im not a chink.

get ur racial offenses right, chink = chinese. im not chinsese
BITCH IF U CAN'T SEE OR HAVE YOUR GOOFY EYES ALL CROSSED UP LIKE A DORK..............THEN IS ALL THA SAME TO ME.....................FUCK ALL CHINKS AND FUCK GAY ASS JAPAN OR WHATEVER GAY ASS 3RD WORLD BUG EATIN COUNTRY U CAME FROM.................LATINOS RUNS IT...............THAT'S WHY U LOVE IT LONG TIME..............RIGHT CHINA HOE???

KING HOLLYWOOOD

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2008, 02:02:01 AM »
yeah man...u.s.a. is great...can't wait to sell my room and pay our government so i can move there...property has gone up in price in my village so thats really good for me... ;D
GOOD FOR U COMPA...............CAUSE U NEED TO COME HERE AND MAKE A LIFE FOR YOURSELF IN HERE............I HATE TO SEE U LIVIN IN AN OPPRESED COUNTRY WHERE U CAN'T DO SHIT AND YOUR ALLOW TO SPEAK WHEN THEY TELL U TO SPEAK AND WHEN TO EAT OR SLEEP???MIRA COMPA..............U NEED TO COME HERE.............AND IF U DO COME HERE???BRING SUM OF THEM FINE ASS THICK PERSIAN MAMIS WITH U???CAUSE U KNOW I LOVE THA WOMEN FROM IRAN..............I SHOULD KNOW.............I DATED ONE...........I SWEAR THA WOMEN OF IRAN ARE SUM OF THA BADDES MAMIS IN THA WORLD.............THEIR BEAUTY IS SECOND II NONE.............THEIR BEAUTY IS RARE LIKE DIAMONDS IN THA RUFF AND THEY ALL GOT BEAUTIFUL EYES............DAM I THINK I SHOULD CALLED MY PERSIAN EX AND JUST HEAR HER VOICE............DAM..............BUT ANYWAY.........IF U DO COME HERE???BRING THEM MAMIS TO THA CHI SO KING WOOD CAN MAKE SUM BABIES............U GOT MY SUPPORT COMPA.................AMOR!!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: May 01, 2008, 05:13:05 AM »
Hey Ali, try and do some research before you finally say goodbye and head up West..
You don't want to hit the shores, and get slapped real hard by reality..
it's not all 'Milk and Honey' you Know.
Sure it's the 'land of opportunity' and all..but just do some homework and all..
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 05:16:54 AM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: May 01, 2008, 10:56:08 AM »
Hey Ali, try and do some research before you finally say goodbye and head up West..
Sure it's the 'land of opportunity' and all..but just do some homework and all..

hey man...i know what i'm doing...what is trying u saying to me man???i have watched movies from the u.s.a. and everything is great about it...all i have to do is wait for property prices to rise upper in my village so i can sell my room and move the u.s.a.,yeah!!! 8)
i am very upset with this so called home of mine...why must they rape our women and kill our goats and pigs at the beginning of every month???

KING HOLLYWOOOD

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2008, 02:49:24 PM »

hey man...i know what i'm doing...what is trying u saying to me man???i have watched movies from the u.s.a. and everything is great about it...all i have to do is wait for property prices to rise upper in my village so i can sell my room and move the u.s.a.,yeah!!! 8)
i am very upset with this so called home of mine...why must they rape our women and kill our goats and pigs at the beginning of every month???
WHAT U MEAN THEY RAPE YOUR WOMEN???ARE THEY THAT SADISCTIC???DO THEY HAVE ANY LAWS???IS THERE ANY LAWS TO PROTECT YOUR WOMEN???THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF TO HEAR SUM BULLSHIT CRAP LIKE THAT...................DUDE U NEED TO COME HERE NOW.............FUCK THEM BITCHES WHO RUN YOUR BELOVED COUNTRY..............NO WONDER BUS WAS RIGHT???IRAN IS THA AXIS OF EVIL................DUDE GET YOUR SHIT 2GETHER AND COME TO THA U.S AND MAKE A LIFE FOR YOURSELF!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: May 11, 2008, 01:21:21 PM »
all the tookie hate is beyond this world!
others have done much more fucked up things, but they dont get as much hate!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.