Author Topic: Tookie Williams - Loser  (Read 1539 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tookie Williams - Loser
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2008, 04:53:36 PM »
yo shut up nigga.....oh well u think tookie was a loser. the nigga won the noble prize because he used the rest of his life to change young seeds from going in the direction in which he went. and eye guess that shit had an impact because they wouldnt give it to him. eye dont see where u going with this though
fareal dawg...didn't he start writing children's books or some shit...thats how it was in that movie they made about him...

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2008, 04:54:19 PM »
he did that shit so he could get clemency.

read a book nigga!!!

simple ass

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2008, 04:55:20 PM »
the movie was bullshit. they even got the name of the victims wrong, what a terrible dishonor.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 04:56:33 PM »
yo shut up nigga.....oh well u think tookie was a loser. the nigga won the noble prize because he used the rest of his life to change young seeds from going in the direction in which he went. and eye guess that shit had an impact because they wouldnt give it to him. eye dont see where u going with this though
fareal dawg...didn't he start writing children's books or some shit...thats how it was in that movie they made about him...
yea he did write books and stuff. but eye dont see niggas praising him and shit maybe them blue rag niggas out west but he still tried to do as much good as he could till his end.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2008, 04:57:30 PM »

read a book nigga!!!

simple ass
what u want niggas to say? like for real

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2008, 04:57:54 PM »

read a book nigga!!!

simple ass
lol...is that why he continued doing it after they sent him on deathrow???lol...he was smarter than that...he new shit wasn't gonna change because he's writing books for kids...he was a changed man...thats why he did it u dumb muhfucka...i'm done fuckin this hoe...now somebody else start fuckin dis bitch...PEACE... 8) 8) 8)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2008, 04:58:52 PM »

read a book nigga!!!

simple ass
lol...is that why he continued doing it after they sent him on deathrow???lol...he was smarter than that...he knew shit wasn't gonna change because he's writing books for kids...he was a changed man...thats why he did it u dumb muhfucka...i'm done fuckin this hoe...now somebody else start fuckin dis bitch...PEACE... 8) 8) 8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2008, 04:59:20 PM »
i didn't get why people were paying homage to dude like he was a saint, i thought i missed something. i wanted to know what was so honorable about him
People are only started to endear themselves to him/his ideas while he was incarcerated, because he realized he made a mistake, and tried to redeem himself in some way for the short time he had left!
That's why he is so looked up to in that regard!
Though others would differ, which i can understand..

Was he sincere, he sure aced that way, guess we'll never know for certain. he did try to advise youngster on the dangers of gang violence. If they-youngsters choose not to adhere to these guideline, Tookie can't be blamed, in that regard i guess one can say he redeemed himself..
While you sit on your PC typing crap and talking about Rolls Royce the color of urine..lmao...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 05:02:33 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2008, 05:03:34 PM »

read a book nigga!!!

simple ass
lol...is that why he continued doing it after they sent him on deathrow???lol...he was smarter than that...he new shit wasn't gonna change because he's writing books for kids...he was a changed man...thats why he did it u dumb muhfucka...i'm done fuckin this hoe...now somebody else start fuckin dis bitch...PEACE... 8) 8) 8)
hahahah 8) 8)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2008, 05:34:28 PM »
Why is Tookie Williams regarded as such a savior when his legacy is responsible for the death of hundreds, and maybe thousands. He was a murderer and it is said he was a pedophile.
then they had the nerve to nominate him for a nobel prize.
if he murdered those four people, call what happened karma.
and starting the crips was one of the worst things to happen to blacks since slavery.
again it was his son who caught that pedophile charge. starting the crips wasn't the worst,it's letting it get outta control and going against it's original origin. i wouldn't call him a savior or nothing tho. yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2008, 08:46:40 PM »
FUCC WHO EVER STARTED THIS THREAD.. AND HOPE A CRIP IS FUCCIN YO BITCH WHILE YOU AT WORK...HA HA

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2008, 08:53:31 PM »
FUCC WHO EVER STARTED THIS THREAD.. AND HOPE A CRIP IS FUCCIN YO BITCH WHILE YOU AT WORK...HA HA
first time imma agree wit dis katt...have a prop homie... 8) 8) 8)+1

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2008, 05:24:26 AM »
first time imma agree wit dis katt...have a prop homie... 8) 8) 8)+1

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2008, 08:09:20 AM »
You're CockSucker! Really... How Can U Even Start 2 Blaimin' Dead Man For Somethin' Like That! Did U Saw His Last Years... He Was Other Man, He Tried 2 Stop All That Ish! For Your Information He Ain't Only One Who "Started" Crips, And One Man Can't Start That Whole Ish Wich Is Now Worl Wide! He Ain't GoD, Damnit! I'd Give My Vote On His Pettition! And Bunch Of Other PPL Did That Too! On December 12 I Think When I Open My Internet EXplorer And Saw He's Dead I Was Like "Hell No" But It's True! And Arnold - Fuck You -... TooKie Is A Legend! Stanley TooKie Williams Rest In Peace!

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2008, 08:20:34 AM »
i didn't get why people were paying homage to dude like he was a saint, i thought i missed something. i wanted to know what was so honorable about him

I agree... Tookie was a loser.. and only losers paid homage to him.. He was a murderer and he did organize a devastating group.. There is nothing to look up to Tookie for.. Ive said that since day one... when he was still alive.. our country is in a declined state of youth because our youth look up to idiots as role models..  get real or get left behind..

What kind of legend is Tookie?  Is he a legend to you because he wrote some childrens books?  Maddona wrote childrens books too.. or is he legend because he murder 4 people for $125 total??  What legend is he???  dont be dumb.. anyone who thinks Tookie was a great is only following what other people say.. nothing but a sheep..