Author Topic: Tookie Williams - Loser  (Read 1550 times)

E-Class

• 'G'
Tookie Williams - Loser
« on: April 23, 2008, 03:38:22 PM »
Why is Tookie Williams regarded as such a savior when his legacy is responsible for the death of hundreds, and maybe thousands. He was a murderer and it is said he was a pedophile.
then they had the nerve to nominate him for a nobel prize.
if he murdered those four people, call what happened karma.
and starting the crips was one of the worst things to happen to blacks since slavery.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tookie Williams - Loser
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 03:44:04 PM »
don't b blaming gang violence on him brah...gangs have always been around and will be around...so if he didn't start the crips...eventually somebody else would've made an ever harder gang...the shits inevitable young'n...

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 03:49:16 PM »
so you're saying black would've ended up mindless, violent and uneducated savages running the streets killing each other anyway. oh.....that encouraging. Crips and Bloods are idiots. Gangbanging is the stupidest shit to happen to us since crack.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 03:53:52 PM »
u know what,i agree gang bangin is stupid and i ain't promotin it...actually gang bangin is the stupidest shit that happened to the human race since ur pops forgot to wear a rubber and u were born...fuckin idiot...and yes black people would have ended up like this because white people(the government,no offense to all the white katts up in here) wanted them to...they introduced drugs and guns and all that shit to the ghettos and black neighborhoods....

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 04:01:23 PM »
just because they introduced it doesn't mean that we had to use it dillweed. i'm tired of you lazy cats blaming everything on white people. why didn't we take the guns and point them at the cats who put the drugs and guns in the hood. you need to really read your comment back and rethink what you just posted. because white folks put the drugs and guns in the hood we just had to kill each other and smoke our lives away.

you should be ashamed of yourself, your comments no longer have any credibility sir.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 04:04:11 PM »
just because they introduced it doesn't mean that we had to use it dillweed. i'm tired of you lazy cats blaming everything on white people. why didn't we take the guns and point them at the cats who put the drugs and guns in the hood.

LMAo.That is the question??
You Got Answers to that???
Your point is isolated..what about all those who didn't choose that life????
What about those who choose not to carry a gun, sell dope, join the nayborhood gang-but still able to make a decent livving??
Answer me that??
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 04:09:52 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 04:08:38 PM »

you should be ashamed of yourself, your comments no longer have any credibility sir.
oh my lord...r u serious???so nobodies gonna take my comments seriously from now on???damn,if only i was like u and had a negative 11 karma...fuck outta here bitch...just look at your karma bz..and that just happened in the past few hours dumb ass...eat a dick and stop postin bullshit...and wtf r u talkin about everybody blaming white people...thats only one person,JOB,lol...i only stated the truth and i'm not hating on white people if u read my post nukkah...i specifically said the government,and thats not my fault that their white...

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 04:10:19 PM »
his quote was "they introduced drugs and guns and all that shit to the ghettos and black neighborhoods.... "

please tell me then, why did we have to use em. i'm extremely open minded please tell me.

you're telling me that if the government unloaded guns and drugs in the hood right now, you'd go and shoot some black people and and get more of your own people addicted to crack.

the problem with black people is that we don't have any accountability. we live up to all the stereotypes, fucking up our neighborhoods with graffiti and trash and like the world owes us something.

please proofread your comments before you post them, i'd hate to think that people this stupid are walking around

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 04:11:58 PM »
you guys can't be older than 15

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 04:13:51 PM »
his quote was "they introduced drugs and guns and all that shit to the ghettos and black neighborhoods.... "

please tell me then, why did we have to use em. i'm extremely open minded please tell me.

you're telling me that if the government unloaded guns and drugs in the hood right now, you'd go and shoot some black people and and get more of your own people addicted to crack.

the problem with black people is that we don't have any accountability. we live up to all the stereotypes, fucking up our neighborhoods with graffiti and trash and like the world owes us something.

please proofread your comments before you post them, i'd hate to think that people this stupid are walking around

Yes..why did YOU Have TO USE Them!
You Had A choice to either bang or take the straight and narrow..
if Tookie didn't set up the gang, somebody else would  have..Like Ali said it was inevitable..

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 04:16:09 PM »

^^^
NOT ALL Blacks can be categorize under that blinded blanket remark..Douche Bag!

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2008, 04:20:03 PM »
YA'LL SOME 'OL POOR US NIGGAS.

HOW YOU KNOW SOMEBODY WOULD HAVE SET EM UP.
THE FUNNY PART OF THE WHOLE THING IS....THE CRIPS WERE STARTED OR CO-FOUNDED BY A HOMO-PEDOPHILE

WOW!!

AND PLEASE TELL ME YOU DUDES AIN'T JUSTIFYING WHAT HE DID

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2008, 04:22:32 PM »
Gangs show weakness. A real nigga, rolls one deep and does for self. I mean I couldn't imagaine joinin' a gang. You know what that says about a kidd. It says you can't live life on your own.

Don't gang bangers refer to themselves as family? Ha, ha. Nigga desperate for a daddy so a nigga finds it thru another nigga. That's sad shit. And everybody in this community lately is all worried about this 'homo' shit.

:grumpy:

But, hold up, becuz wasn't it all started as a group of people to help out they community, before beef started, and turned into what it is now?

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2008, 04:25:48 PM »
I HEARD THAT AS WELL, THAT THEY WERE STARTED FOR MORE NOBLE PURPOSES AND WENT AWRY.
IT SEEMS WE CAN MOBILIZE AND ORGANIZE FOR STUPID SHIT, BUT CAN'T GET TOGETHER AND REINVEST IN THE COMMUNITY.
O.K TAKE THE GUNS, PROTECT OUR KIDS AND FAMILIES WITH EM. IF YOU GONE SELL DRUGS, REINVEST THE PROFIT IN THE COMMUNITY.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2008, 04:26:03 PM »
That's even on some Tupac shit. Is you a Tupac fan?