Author Topic: Did Daz really try to kill himself when he was left off Chronic 2001?  (Read 2610 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did Daz really try to kill himself when he was left off Chronic 2001?
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2008, 06:47:25 AM »
but The Chronic came out a year before, listing all session players. Doggystyle had barely anything in, maybe simply because the comicstrip took up so much space...

like i asked before, do you know what the role of a producer is?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2008, 06:58:34 AM »
Doggystle got no credits in the original booklet ever wonder why?

doesn't it say all songs produced by Dre?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

HEC

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2008, 09:18:41 AM »
Daz had alot of personal problems during that time period. I'm sure he was upset about not being on the album but that was not the reason. He was going through a divorce, was doing some hard drugs but he got help and I don't think the topic is funny at all :-\

Johnny B

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2008, 11:35:35 AM »
Daz had alot of personal problems during that time period. I'm sure he was upset about not being on the album but that was not the reason. He was going through a divorce, was doing some hard drugs but he got help and I don't think the topic is funny at all :-\

yea, I never knew he was married. ???

who was he married to??

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2008, 12:24:54 PM »
I would like to see hi on Detox but no way he makes

detox will be wack
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2008, 12:33:17 PM »
It is kind of mean though, you know, everyone is their, Kurupt, Nate, Tray Dee, Snoop, all your buddies, EXCEPT YOU.

def fucked up

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2008, 01:20:06 PM »
It is kind of mean though, you know, everyone is their, Kurupt, Nate, Tray Dee, Snoop, all your buddies, EXCEPT YOU.

def fucked up

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2008, 01:27:39 PM »
Kurupt was always the one that got more exposure than Daz. Tha Dogg Pound were the shit back in the day. Glad Daz didnt do it man.

PsychoHustla

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2008, 02:10:24 PM »
doggystyle says produced by dre and executive produced by Suge but thats it. no writing credits, no sampling credits, dre did not want the public to know about all that help dude was getting so he and Suge never gave credit on the CD. is it that hard to understand? i know what a producer is and Chronic had the proper credits on there but doggystyle did not

biggt

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2008, 02:28:46 PM »
dre didnt steal credit for nothin daz made the beat but the tracks were produced by dre in the booket it doesnt say beat made by it says produced by  even snoop himslef said that same shit daz is his cousin and warren is his boy and he even said they didnt produce shit

PsychoHustla

« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2008, 02:39:28 PM »
dre didnt steal credit for nothin daz made the beat but the tracks were produced by dre in the booket it doesnt say beat made by it says produced by  even snoop himslef said that same shit daz is his cousin and warren is his boy and he even said they didnt produce shit

he came with ideas drums daz should get credited.ever wonder why dre credits his coproducers now. daz does the same shit. both of them took credit for shit that they did not completly do themsleves. i know what a producer is but i know what a coproducer and cowrirter is. the same way muthafuckas come up with an idea or a chorus or a verse and want cowriting credit and they get it. dont mean they did most of it but contributed

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2008, 04:30:17 PM »

Yeah Ive seen that Snoop interview, he rules them

Blood$

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2008, 04:37:40 PM »
is this what Jayo Felony was referring to when he said "This pregnant bitch ass Daz tried to kill himself with asprin?" and in the video interview when he was saying that Daz was poppin' pills trying to O.D.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2008, 06:01:18 PM »
is this what Jayo Felony was referring to when he said "This pregnant bitch ass Daz tried to kill himself with asprin?" and in the video interview when he was saying that Daz was poppin' pills trying to O.D.
lmmao... 8) 8) 8)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2008, 06:42:35 PM »
i remember when this bitch nigga was shakin like a bitch when Lil E ran up on him...nigga is scary