Author Topic: Damnit Crooked I....I'm Shocked You'd Let Your Fans Down....Again.  (Read 2387 times)

bigpimpin20

Re: Damnit Crooked I....I'm Shocked You'd Let Your Fans Down....Again.
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2008, 10:30:55 PM »
can somebody hook me up with that song Crooked song from Live After Death Row OST, it had that horus similar to Hail Mary

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2008, 11:15:57 PM »
can somebody hook me up with that song Crooked song from Live After Death Row OST, it had that horus similar to Hail Mary

I love that horus!!!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2008, 11:17:28 PM »

I love that horus!!!
??? lol...

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 11:23:40 PM »
The longer he leaves it the smaller his buzz gona get... hury the fuck up crooked strike while its hot!

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2008, 12:36:27 AM »
Seriously, did some of you guys count days until the end of the 3 weeks delay? I'm not trippin about this single. It's comin.  BTW Someone @ hiphopdx.com interviewed Crooked I and said he heard the single, it's a banger. Be on the look out for this video interview which should be posted on their website this week. I consider myself as a big Crooked I fan and I don't feel let down. 8)

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2008, 02:49:33 AM »
crooked will drop an album.... thats a fact, when it will happend who knows....hes put dope songs/freestyles/mixtapes/singles than other gay rappers like....you can name atleast 20 that have dropped albums and crooked still drop 1 song and it way better than the album real talk.....crooked i gets hated on here too much kause he hasnt dropped and album and its stupid....thats like saying just cause dan marino didnt win a superbowl he aint up there with the greats o kurt warner better than him cause he got superbowl titles....CROOKED I dopest lyricist in the west you can put him up there with ice cube, kurupt, yukmouth, game when it komes to the lyrics, dont get me wrong i aint saying he deserves as much respect as cube...but hes up there when it kome to the lyrics....real talk

Real talk.

Some of you bitches put way too much into the release of an album and single. Go back and play the HHW's, play "young boss" vol 1. and 2. and smack yourself for being so ungrateful.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2008, 04:18:45 AM »
fans ain't shit
Ahhhh.....this explains your brilliant marketing strategy.  ::)

Ahahahahhhhhhhhhhhh.

But on the real, give it like 5 more days...

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2008, 04:37:09 AM »
You'd have to expect something in order to be let down.  Seriously, did anyone really believe the single was going to release.  Atleast September 7th made the Hip Hop Weekly Mixtape series.

Wtf was the mixtape for, we already got all the HHW's LMAO.

Ah, the art of sarcasm my friend,  ;D.
LOOK U DUM MUHFUKKAZ SEPT7TH DID THE HHW MIXTAPES CAUSE IT NEEDED TO BE DONE, SOMEBODY WAZ GONNA DO IT, SO HE DID IT FIRST AND HAD TO COMNTINUE AZ LONG AZ CROOKED KEPT DROPPIN WEEKLYZ

IT ALLOWS PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO THE WEEKLYZ ON THE ROAD ON 3 DISCS FOOL

AND DOIN THE HHW MIXTAPES AND PUTTIN EM ON DATPIFF.COM EXPOSED PEOPLE TO CROOKED THAT MAY HAVE BEEN SLEEPIN ON WHAT HE DOIN CAUSE THE SERIES GOT LOTZ OF LISTENS N DOWNLOADS SO THERE WAS A GOOD PURPOSE FOR IT

IF PEOPLE JUST BURN THE REGULAR MP3 IT WOULD TAKE MORE DISCS TO HEAR ALL OF EM AND 3 IZ A LOT ALREADY, I DID IT BEFORE MY CUZ HOOKED ME UP

AND HE TAGGED THEM CAUSE HE LIGHTLY TAGS EVERYTHING HE DOES, HATE IT OR LOVE IT

AND FROM WHAT I HEARD THE SINGLE IS NOW GETTING MASTERED BUT IM SURE AZ SOON AZ IT DROPZ YALL WILL FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO BITCH ABOUT, Y'ALL ALWAYS FIND SOMETHIN

HEC

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2008, 04:56:26 AM »
what a surprise, Crooked letting his fans down, and how many "fans" does he actually have, since he has never released an album there is no way to know? By the time it comes out the CD will probably be irrelevant

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2008, 05:02:05 AM »
So what if he dropped that single this week, doesn't mean we'll see an album anytime soon

kemizt

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2008, 05:36:48 AM »
crooked will drop an album.... thats a fact, when it will happend who knows....hes put dope songs/freestyles/mixtapes/singles than other gay rappers like....you can name atleast 20 that have dropped albums and crooked still drop 1 song and it way better than the album real talk.....crooked i gets hated on here too much kause he hasnt dropped and album and its stupid....thats like saying just cause dan marino didnt win a superbowl he aint up there with the greats o kurt warner better than him cause he got superbowl titles....CROOKED I dopest lyricist in the west you can put him up there with ice cube, kurupt, yukmouth, game when it komes to the lyrics, dont get me wrong i aint saying he deserves as much respect as cube...but hes up there when it kome to the lyrics....real talk

Co-sign on this

Bottom line is he's one of the best lyricists out there, on the west or anywhere else. People are acting like he's your best friend and made a personal promise to you and then he went and pissed in your cornflakes or some shit. He wouldn't withhold stuff just to piss fans off! People act like artists can just drop shit whenever they like, but that may fuck up the marketing plan or whatever and then you'd waste all the time and money you spent just because a few people want you to drop it for them because you mentioned a random date a few weeks ago

Real fans would just want him to make the hottest shit possible and not fuck himself over by dropping it at the wrong time because yall are some impatient motherfuckers and are sitting on the internet waiting for shit to drop everyday. It's like everyone is on this trip where they want more and more free shit and they want it right now

PsychoHustla

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2008, 06:11:55 AM »
Crooked I > your favorite rapper

Crooked I

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2008, 06:17:29 AM »
RELAX GUYS RELAX

Just talked to Crooked and he told me he wants to release the Horse Shoe Gang Album before he releases his new single. 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2008, 06:19:43 AM »
Crooked I > your favorite rapper

well it's kind of hard to compare, as Crooked hasn't released any soloalbums

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2008, 07:05:31 AM »
RELAX GUYS RELAX

Just talked to Crooked and he told me he wants to release the Horse Shoe Gang Album before he releases his new single. 8)
Are you fuckin kidding me? Son of a bitch........