Author Topic: John Salley Jumps In On The Kobe>Jordan Bandwaggon.  (Read 876 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

John Salley Jumps In On The Kobe>Jordan Bandwaggon.
« on: April 24, 2008, 12:41:45 AM »
Makes some valid points and claims Jordan used to get calls in his favor regularly, while Lebron is the new Jordan as far as getting calls goes.

http://www.am570radio.com/cc-common/podcast.html

^the 3rd hour on the podcast.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: John Salley Jumps In On The Kobe>Jordan Bandwaggon.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 01:34:18 AM »
yeah, cause Kobe NEVER gets any calls...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 01:43:41 AM »
^LMAO

I'm convinced...You don't watch the Lakers play. When it comes down to it, Kobe usually gets calls AGAINST him. Definitely doesn't get superstar treatment from the officials (hence the league-leading 15 technicals).

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 04:04:36 AM »
bandwagon? john salley has made some arguments about kobe being better than jordan for years now. they clown him on best damn sports show all the time because of how hard he nutrides kobe.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 05:18:55 AM »
^LMAO

I'm convinced...You don't watch the Lakers play. When it comes down to it, Kobe usually gets calls AGAINST him. Definitely doesn't get superstar treatment from the officials (hence the league-leading 15 technicals).

Of course. Calls ALWAYS go against Kobe. He NEVER gets superstar calls. Poor guy.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 07:25:49 AM »
Lebron gets special treatment by the officials. Kobe doesn't. It's a fact. What are we talking about? C'mon. Watch the games!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 07:34:04 AM »
A lot of wrong stuff said and linked in this thread.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 09:47:21 AM »
Lebron gets special treatment by the officials. Kobe doesn't. It's a fact. What are we talking about? C'mon. Watch the games!

LOL...seriously. How many times has Kobe been as much as injured without a call? From Tim Thomas to Baron Davis...the refs simply don't like him. Anyone who questions this needs to watch more Laker games.

It's like Stu Lantz once said, "Kobe Bryant is the only superstar in recent memory to not get superstar treatment from the refs"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 10:30:59 AM »
John Sally has been saying Kobe is better than Jordan. People used to say he's an idiot for it. Now, they're afraid when he says it  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 11:38:42 AM »
^yea...he's been sayin' it...but now he brings up some very valid points. 8)

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 12:13:40 PM »
lol @ the people who can't tell the difference between the treatment "golden boy lebron" gets compared to "rapist kobe"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 02:43:41 PM »
niggas like Haywood is hard fouling Bron and get no suspension despite it bein all over ESPN

i like that tho, hardcore 80s ball

ya herd
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 03:11:42 PM »
niggas like Haywood is hard fouling Bron and get no suspension despite it bein all over ESPN

ya herd

LOL! That was barely even a flagrant...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 04:17:01 PM »

ya herd

LMAO. Hack you can't be serious, for real. You're acting really stupid lately. Have you seen it? Haywood just jumps on LeBron making him collapse in a bad way. He didn't give him a punch, a kick, or shit like that. He didn't even used the arms to hit him. He just jumped on him. It's an hard foul. Maybe a flagrant. But that's it. Fuck your suspension theories. Get real.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 04:40:35 PM »
lol@ the pity for Kobe parade by NIK. Please. If you wanna know where Kobe gets his superstar treatment....its with the fact that he hasnt had 40 technicals this year for bitching and moaning on every call. The guys a full grown crybaby. Even your own station has said it. Oh wait, I forgot....KLAC (the Laker station) is known for being "Laker haters"  ::)

Even if Kobe ever got poor treatment from the league or media (which he doesnt), call it Karma. Barry Bonds syndrome. If youre an arrogant, two-faced, sell abosorbed asshole....people might treat you like one.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"