Author Topic: Paris - Sonic Jihad  (Read 682 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Paris - Sonic Jihad
« on: August 04, 2003, 08:47:47 PM »
The first single is What Would You Do (d/l in my sig). This is supposed to come out on September 23 & should have appearances from Kam, dead prez, Public Enemy &  dancehall sensation Capelton. See the album cover at www.Guerillafunk.com & be on the lookout for more MP3s from the album.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Paris - Sonic Jihad
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2003, 09:05:17 PM »
i downloaded that track in your sig a week back, it was dope shit. havent heard much of Paris, but looks like i might have to soon.

kick ass album

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 09:07:14 PM »
i downloaded that track in your sig a week back, it was dope shit. havent heard much of Paris, but looks like i might have to soon.

if you wanna hear more go to www.guerillafunk.com he's got MP3s from every one of his CDs

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Man-At-Arms

• Lil Geezy

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2003, 09:21:11 PM »
go to www.guerillafunk.com and get another new song from the album, Evil. incredible track

Paris

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2003, 08:18:16 PM »
his stuff is amazing. Can't wait for the new album to drop. The cover is good  ;D
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2003, 08:23:13 PM »
The cover is good  ;D

yeah i'll be surprised if it'll be released with that cover. Paris changed the cover to Sleeping With The Enemy because of the controversy, hopefully he'll keep this one tho

Paris