Author Topic: Spider Speaks on Fading Relationship with G Unit  (Read 1459 times)

messi19

Re: Spider Speaks on Fading Relationship with G Unit
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2008, 06:01:50 PM »
If dude (Roccet) doesn't write his own rhymes, im still gonna enjoy his music, but i wont take him seriously as an MC.

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2008, 07:19:03 PM »
Spider Should Have Known Better... 8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2008, 09:24:24 PM »
fuck 50 just snobbing everyone on the label, its all about banks and yayo now

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2008, 12:06:54 AM »
If dude (Roccet) doesn't write his own rhymes, im still gonna enjoy his music, but i wont take him seriously as an MC.

Lmao ya, i still like his music regardless, but w/e he's saying means nothing to me LOL!!!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2008, 06:15:56 AM »
why do yall care so much about spi??
if yall dont like him ...dont listen to him
and who cares if he got a tat or not..he was fuckin with 50 for some time and now its over..thats life

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2008, 06:33:38 AM »
Roccet is the shit. You Can Hate Me bangs. Everything Spider has done has fallen threw. Even Crash and Juicy Girl have stopped posting here.

messi19

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2008, 07:01:10 AM »
The fact is Spider can't get his name out there without anything related to Game ^^. When i said that before yall muthafuckas started crying and shit.

Why did Spider get signed? To go against Game
When did Spider have the most publicity? When everybody heard Bluetiful World, which everybody heard from that Big Fase vs Whiteboy video
Whens the last time Spider was in the media? When he was on camera trying to fucking diss Games moms?! Cmon duke, that was so muthafucking lame. The nigga is a clown.
Which beat did Spider take on Boss OG and claimed it as his? Clyde Carsons, who's signed to BWS/Moe Doe.
etc etc.

The dude will not release his album in December you can believe that.

Goodbye Spider, nobodys gonna miss you thats fo damn sure.

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2008, 07:04:41 AM »
The fact is Spider can't get his name out there without anything related to Game ^^. When i said that before yall muthafuckas started crying and shit.

Why did Spider get signed? To go against Game
When did Spider have the most publicity? When everybody heard Bluetiful World, which everybody heard from that Big Fase vs Whiteboy video
Whens the last time Spider was in the media? When he was on camera trying to fucking diss Games moms?! Cmon duke, that was so muthafucking lame. The nigga is a clown.
Which beat did Spider take on Boss OG and claimed it as his? Clyde Carsons, who's signed to BWS/Moe Doe.
etc etc.

The dude will not release his album in December you can believe that.

Goodbye Spider, nobodys gonna miss you thats fo damn sure.
Co sign but Boss OG was Spiders but since his album wasnt coming for years he let it go and it eventually ended up in Clydes hands.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2008, 07:28:31 AM »
So is G-unit Crip still a gang if Spider ain't there????? Damn I was really looking forward to the west kept secret....LOL....maybe December 09'....

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2008, 07:59:21 AM »
So is G-unit Crip still a gang if Spider ain't there????? Damn I was really looking forward to the west kept secret....LOL....maybe December 09'....
Lol the G-unit Crips arent a gang. They never were. But Snoopy Blue is on the independent route and Spider is stuck. P Smurf is on the independent route too.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2008, 09:39:08 AM »
how long has he been signed tho?
and im suprised he didnt get atha row tat also when he was fuckin wit suge

after two years I woulda have startin to speak to the boss about it at least ...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

messi19

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2008, 10:01:20 AM »
Spider is the balls that holds my stick...beneath me.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2008, 02:16:39 PM »
you have to admit that if u look at his mixtaes n pick out a good 13-14 best he coulda had a ''decent'' album compared to what g unit is been puttin  out example mobb deep, lil scrappy shit...but thats life get over it
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2008, 02:31:12 PM »
you have to admit that if u look at his mixtaes n pick out a good 13-14 best he coulda had a ''decent'' album compared to what g unit is been puttin  out example mobb deep, lil scrappy shit...but thats life get over it

Yah Spiders got about 15 dope songs in his catalogue, all which could have made a good album!!!

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2008, 04:35:27 PM »
i've always felt that spider had had a closer relationship with young buck, now that he aint on the group no more wat gon happen? honestly 50 shud stop fuckin around with hot rod, 40, spider n maradizza fox n release em out, i mean all we gon hear from here on on the unit is the originals, bank n yayo n fifty...maybe mobb deep in 2011 when p gets out
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)