Author Topic: Spider Speaks on Fading Relationship with G Unit  (Read 1455 times)

K-9

Re: Spider Speaks on Fading Relationship with G Unit
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2008, 08:21:34 AM »
dec. 08 8)
What Thats your birthday or what?  ;D

lol u jokin right.
u hav to be under a rock if u dont know wat i mean wit dec. 08.
lol.
Ghea I wus jokin
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 08:23:22 AM by Pastor Roy »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2008, 08:38:29 AM »
For those that don't know, this shit was released in 2005... lol

When you coming out, in '08, Dec. '08

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/j5zw54A5CD4&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/j5zw54A5CD4&amp;hl=en</a>

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2008, 09:23:41 AM »
For those that don't know, this shit was released in 2005... lol

When you coming out, in '08, Dec. '08

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/j5zw54A5CD4&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/j5zw54A5CD4&amp;hl=en</a>

lmao.. thats more insultin now then it was back then. props

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2008, 09:39:28 AM »
In all reality though. . .if you was 50 Cent. . .and you saw the way the music industry was going. . . . would YOU put out Spider Loc right now?

messi19

« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2008, 09:59:35 AM »
In all reality though. . .if you was 50 Cent. . .and you saw the way the music industry was going. . . . would YOU put out Spider Loc right now?

Huh? I wouldnt even let Spider feature on a Justin Timberlake track b. I bet dude would rap circles around the muthafucka. Spider is garbage. I would never sign him.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2008, 10:35:10 AM »
damn thats crazy that this actually happened
damn it was 05 jus....
damn, 50 fucked spi up!!!
or spi fucked himself up for thinkin he would get released?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2008, 01:13:47 PM »
\
but its not just 50, its everybody right now that aint willin to risk chances on new artists besides the already stablished ones, n how gon u make aname for ur self if nobody wants to put you out there...thats why i say 50 shud let go of hot rod n 40 glocc n maradiza fox n angel martines n all of em cuz we wont hear from them under the unit for sure
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

midwestryder

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2008, 03:53:26 PM »
The fact is Spider can't get his name out there without anything related to Game ^^. When i said that before yall muthafuckas started crying and shit.

Why did Spider get signed? To go against Game
When did Spider have the most publicity? When everybody heard Bluetiful World, which everybody heard from that Big Fase vs Whiteboy video
Whens the last time Spider was in the media? When he was on camera trying to fucking diss Games moms?! Cmon duke, that was so muthafucking lame. The nigga is a clown.
Which beat did Spider take on Boss OG and claimed it as his? Clyde Carsons, who's signed to BWS/Moe Doe.
etc etc.

The dude will not release his album in December you can believe that.

Goodbye Spider, nobodys gonna miss you thats fo damn sure.
spider did not sdign to go against game . that is most ignorant bullshit out of your stupid european mouth. spider was signed to g-unit when game was still part of g-unit . so this shows how much your stupid european self knows. you know nothing at all. the signed spider  loc to g-unit , so they could have more west coast artists . game & spider loc hanged together when spider got signed to g-unit.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2008, 04:03:54 PM »
The fact is Spider can't get his name out there without anything related to Game ^^. When i said that before yall muthafuckas started crying and shit.

When did Spider have the most publicity? When everybody heard Bluetiful World, which everybody heard from that Big Fase vs Whiteboy video
Whens the last time Spider was in the media? When he was on camera trying to fucking diss Games moms?! Cmon duke, that was so muthafucking lame. The nigga is a clown.
Which beat did Spider take on Boss OG and claimed it as his? Clyde Carsons, who's signed to BWS/Moe Doe.
etc etc.

spider did not sdign to go against game . that is most ignorant bullshit out of your stupid european mouth. spider was signed to g-unit when game was still part of g-unit . so this shows how much your stupid european self knows. you know nothing at all. the signed spider  loc to g-unit , so they could have more west coast artists . game & spider loc hanged together when spider got signed to g-unit.

i think you might have ruined Boyaka's theory about why ''game is the hardest best rapper alive in the world and nobody can touch him'' lol wonder whos more of a groupie NoTeflon or Boyaka lol
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

messi19

« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2008, 06:29:56 PM »

etc etc.

i think you might have ruined Boyaka's theory about why ''game is the hardest best rapper alive in the world and nobody can touch him'' lol wonder whos more of a groupie NoTeflon or Boyaka lol

lol at u saying that in 2 threads..what happened ure joke failed so much that u had to say it again to get heard? lmao.

lol at the other nigga being mad haha. Man that european shit is soooo muthafucking boring is that all u can say? lmao.
Spider got signed to go agaisnt Game, accept reality. Spider did not have a contract with G-Unit at first. But then when 50 and Game had problems and Game split, thats when he got a contract. haha learn something from your father my sons.

Lmao aint midwest rider a nigga that used to be a Spider warrior on his forum before? lmao at u. U one of them fag boys that loves Spiders image huh?

No Teflon

« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2008, 06:49:16 PM »
it still amazes me to this day how Gmagic was such a far cry Saying "When is ur album dropping nigga? 08? Dec 08?", lol, its been almost 4 years and it seems like those G magic words were meant to be funny but now its true...

They are probably laughing at that, its quite funny...08? Dec 08??

Spider loc is a such a sad person, his whole life is a CTRL+ALT+DELETE failure.

messi19

« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2008, 06:54:43 PM »

LMAO. Damn Russians got jokes..didnt know that.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2008, 06:57:02 PM »
wait hold up
spi's been signed for 4 years to the unit?

it still amazes me to this day how Gmagic was such a far cry Saying "When is ur album dropping nigga? 08? Dec 08?", lol, its been almost 4 years and it seems like those G magic words were meant to be funny but now its true...

They are probably laughing at that, its quite funny...08? Dec 08??

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

No Teflon

« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2008, 07:05:56 PM »

LMAO. Damn Russians got jokes..didnt know that.

My Dad is Russian, my mom is Puerto Rican/ Black, but i am sure u know that since u know that i got russian Blood in me...

midwestryder

« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2008, 05:56:33 AM »

etc etc.

lol at u saying that in 2 threads..what happened ure joke failed so much that u had to say it again to get heard? lmao.

lol at the other nigga being mad haha. Man that european shit is soooo muthafucking boring is that all u can say? lmao.
Spider got signed to go agaisnt Game, accept reality. Spider did not have a contract with G-Unit at first. But then when 50 and Game had problems and Game split, thats when he got a contract. haha learn something from your father my sons.

Lmao aint midwest rider a nigga that used to be a Spider warrior on his forum before? lmao at u. U one of them fag boys that loves Spiders image huh?
no i was not on spider loc  forum ever . you also don't know what your are talking about.  spider did not get signed to go against game . spider loc was signed before game ever left g-unit. even game himself says so. spider loc got signed to g-unit right after young buck introduced spider loc to 50 cent at shorty wanna ride video . game was still a part  f g-unit when that vidoe was made . so shows how much you know with your stupid ignorant european self .  .  you are european & that means you don't know shit about what is going on in hip hop or rap compared to me or any american .  you keep forgetting hip hop & rap is based in america & us americans see it up & close.  american know more then you abut hipho & rap . it is our music & everything that is important & happens in hip hop happens in america not europe .so you have no clue & don't know the real facts like americans .