Author Topic: So I need a new MP3 player...any suggestions?  (Read 221 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: So I need a new MP3 player...any suggestions?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2008, 03:33:27 AM »
I bought myself a new Creative mp3 player the other day. Only 2 GB, since I'll only be using it when I hit the gym. I got another mp3 player at home (40 GB - Creative Zen Touch).

I'd go with Creative.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2008, 05:02:00 AM »
I'm in the same boat as you Kill, need a 60GB+ mp3 player and don't want an iPod.  My 40GB iRiver is great but on it's last legs and I can't seem to find a replacement. 
The best options I see so far is from Creative and Microsoft but I'm still hesitant to get either one, I'm going wait until my player now is completely dead.
iRiver, never heard of that. But I'll check that (and the Creative/Microsoft players) out

depends. how much music do you have?
well, I don't know how much it would be if I really uploaded everything I got on CD's and my computer, but my old MP3 player had about 35GB on it...I got a beta of that on my computer, so I'd have those on a new player pretty quickly, and there'd be more to come...

I got a Zune, works like a charm 8)
but the battery life sucks..
Battery life is a factor, but not the most important one to me. What do you mean by "sucks" (in hours), how much GB does your player have and how does it arrange stuff (tags or not)?

I bought myself a new Creative mp3 player the other day. Only 2 GB, since I'll only be using it when I hit the gym. I got another mp3 player at home (40 GB - Creative Zen Touch).

I'd go with Creative.
I had a Creative a long while ago, and it sucked, but that don't mean they still do of course. Does yours arrange by tags?

...a round of props goes to everyone 8)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2008, 06:10:52 AM »
I'm in the same boat as you Kill, need a 60GB+ mp3 player and don't want an iPod.  My 40GB iRiver is great but on it's last legs and I can't seem to find a replacement. 
The best options I see so far is from Creative and Microsoft but I'm still hesitant to get either one, I'm going wait until my player now is completely dead.
iRiver, never heard of that. But I'll check that (and the Creative/Microsoft players) out

iRiver is really good but I don't know if they make the large capacity players anymore, the player I have is from like 2004 and I'm not even sure if they still sell it.