Author Topic: What they really think about you  (Read 336 times)

J Bananas

Re: What they really think about you
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2008, 04:34:10 PM »
do whites get treated like that by other whites? 
well no shit obviously the people he talkin about are the dark brown real LA RAZA rooted mexicans not the telemundo, novelas type ones. but shit eye cant stand white latinos........eye might even hate them more than european/ white devils.

and what makes you think i look like THAT?  ive said it before and i agree..telemundo, univision all them are racist thats why they go out and get the whiter latinos there are to "represent" us.  trust me, you see me in the streets YOU WOULD NOT think i am "white"..trust.
some thing aint adding up sooooooooooo why u stay tryin to disagreeing with me on shit then??? like eye dont know what eye am talkin about, whats good with that

you are getting warmer...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2008, 04:36:15 PM »
well no shit obviously the people he talkin about are the dark brown real LA RAZA rooted mexicans not the telemundo, novelas type ones. but shit eye cant stand white latinos........eye might even hate them more than european/ white devils.

and what makes you think i look like THAT?  ive said it before and i agree..telemundo, univision all them are racist thats why they go out and get the whiter latinos there are to "represent" us.  trust me, you see me in the streets YOU WOULD NOT think i am "white"..trust.
some thing aint adding up sooooooooooo why u stay tryin to disagreeing with me on shit then??? like eye dont know what eye am talkin about, whats good with that

obvious what eye say about you people has to be the truth cuz it irritates the fuck out of you............whats wrong?? dont want to get exposed??? still want to keep that fake image alive of you people being angels( more like the opposite), uh?? fuck out of here

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2008, 04:38:16 PM »
fuck that dumb ass bitch.

motherfuckers come here and do jobs that no one here wants to do and then they degrade us and treat us like shit.  id like to see ONE white person..or anyone here legally for that matter, out in the fields in the hot ass sun picking tomatoes and shit.  job, your people know what thats like..of course im not comparing the two, cause yall got killed and raped..but now motherfuckers is beating down day workers, killing em, and even raping them. 

fuck him and fuck this country.  soon as i get enough scratch im out and moving to somewhere where weed is legal. 
eye aint hear about that where thats happenin?

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2008, 04:40:54 PM »

obvious what eye say about you people has to be the truth cuz it irritates the fuck out of you............whats wrong?? dont want to get exposed??? still want to keep that fake image alive of you people being angels( more like the opposite), uh?? fuck out of here

yes. that is the due that we as caucasians are taxed with since birth. now pay attention daniel, what eye am about to tell you will blow your mind. on our 13th birthdays, whites are given a black mass ceremony with the elders of our family, where we take upon an oath to discredit and belittle the black people at all costs. in return, we will be given wealth, access to high influence jobs, and control of all media. do not tell anyone else about this, and i will edit this post in a few minutes so that hopefully no one else will see that i have passed on our secret to a turd face (white slng for negroes) and we will go about our days as if nothing happened

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2008, 04:41:13 PM »
i agree with some of the shit you say, i just think that your hate (or disklike) for a whole race because you dislike some, is wrong.  you have said that some white people are "cool", and what im trying to say is if you see people without skin pigmentation you would find out that a lot of people are cool, regardless of their race.  i got white friends that KNOW whats up and KNOW the shit we have to go through.  they is some cool motherfuckers for real. 

ya dig?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2008, 04:43:20 PM »

motherfuckers come here and do jobs that no one here wants to do and then they degrade us and treat us like shit.  id like to see ONE white person..or anyone here legally for that matter, out in the fields in the hot ass sun picking tomatoes and shit.  job, your people know what thats like..of course im not comparing the two, cause yall got killed and raped..but now motherfuckers is beating down day workers, killing em, and even raping them. 

fuck him and fuck this country.  soon as i get enough scratch im out and moving to somewhere where weed is legal. 

a lot of the shit is happening in Orange County (white racist county)..a report they did a few weeks ago said that overall hate crimes are down, but hate crimes against latinos has risen. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2008, 04:44:18 PM »
i agree with some of the shit you say, i just think that your hate (or disklike) for a whole race because you dislike some, is wrong.  you have said that some white people are "cool", and what im trying to say is if you see people without skin pigmentation you would find out that a lot of people are cool, regardless of their race.  i got white friends that KNOW whats up and KNOW the shit we have to go through.  they is some cool motherfuckers for real. 

ya dig?
eye c, but eye am going to stick with considering them all devils, just being  on my toes at all times

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2008, 04:46:43 PM »

a lot of the shit is happening in Orange County (white racist county)..a report they did a few weeks ago said that overall hate crimes are down, but hate crimes against latinos has risen. 
eye dont like that word latino. to me latino = white. but eye guess your talkin about dark brown indigenous to the land type being harassed by these devils? in that case thats fucked up
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 04:49:49 PM by Jobology (take out a pad & pencil) »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2008, 04:59:38 PM »
yeah. im sure yall got "day laborers" or "day workers" over there?  if ya dont, basically theyre "illegal immigrants" who usually gather round places like home depot or something similar looking for work. usually odd jobs like painting, small construction shit like that.  well people "hire" them, take em to some secluded place and beat the shit out of them, sometimes they run up to them where they gather with baseball bats and just whoop their ass there, in public.  ive read of some cases where they actually kill em, and once or twice i read about them being raped. 

im assuming A LOT of the immigrants dont report the crimes because of their fear of being deported, so out of all the shit that makes the news, its only a small fraction of the shit that really goes on.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2008, 05:07:10 PM »
yeah. im sure yall got "day laborers" or "day workers" over there?  if ya dont, basically theyre "illegal immigrants" who usually gather round places like home depot or something similar looking for work. usually odd jobs like painting, small construction shit like that.  well people "hire" them, take em to some secluded place and beat the shit out of them, sometimes they run up to them where they gather with baseball bats and just whoop their ass there, in public.  ive read of some cases where they actually kill em, and once or twice i read about them being raped. 

im assuming A LOT of the immigrants dont report the crimes because of their fear of being deported, so out of all the shit that makes the news, its only a small fraction of the shit that really goes on.
yea they be out here.... at the railroads, and corner stores......... eye mean it dont get like that out here......... mostly it just be mexicans and Blacks fighting on some ignorant shit (eye cant front eye was doing that shit in highschool too)..... jumping each other back n fourth. but eye do see white people come in the morning and pick up a couple and go to where they go. damn but rape thats some devilish shit