Author Topic: GZA ON WUTANG GOES ALL OUT ON SOULJA BOY/50 FUNNY!!  (Read 1105 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: GZA ON WUTANG GOES ALL OUT ON SOULJA BOY/50 FUNNY!!
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2008, 01:40:03 PM »
since this came out last year can i turn this into a free post?
lol... 8)
posting is free
i think so...im not sure tho... ???
why are you not sure?
because i just woke up and i have to go to my english class in 45 mins and i have to take a big ass dump which will easily take 30 mins and i have to check the dub right now and finish this post which will take around 10 mins so i'm pretty sure imma be late for my class and thats why my mind is preoccupied on more important shit than this thread being a free post or not...so thats why im not sure...i'll tell u if it is after i come back from class...
oh, ok. i take my dumps before i get on the computer, or after i get home from work.

i just took a glorious dump...
just got out and that was the dump of my life bruh...i mean the shit was comin out in one piece and it hardly broke...it was like a train of shit was comin out,haha...damn that was gross,sorry to everybody who just read that,lol...ok so imma get ready for class and then imma tell u if this thread is a free post or not...till then try and think of a good reason that it is a free post thread and i'll think of reasons its not...

Money

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2008, 01:41:04 PM »
lol... 8)
posting is free
why are you not sure?
because i just woke up and i have to go to my english class in 45 mins and i have to take a big ass dump which will easily take 30 mins and i have to check the dub right now and finish this post which will take around 10 mins so i'm pretty sure imma be late for my class and thats why my mind is preoccupied on more important shit than this thread being a free post or not...so thats why im not sure...i'll tell u if it is after i come back from class...
oh, ok. i take my dumps before i get on the computer, or after i get home from work.

just got out and that was the dump of my life bruh...i mean the shit was comin out in one piece and it hardly broke...it was like a train of shit was comin out,haha...damn that was gross,sorry to everybody who just read that,lol...ok so imma get ready for class and then imma tell u if this thread is a free post or not...till then try and think of a good reason that it is a free post thread and i'll think of reasons its not...
sounds relaxing.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2008, 01:44:00 PM »
lol... 8)
posting is free
why are you not sure?

sounds relaxing.
oh it was... ;)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2008, 04:38:13 PM »
alot of people was doing the soulja boy even some gangsta's on some fun joke shit, and ll cool j is the greatest kid rapper of all time, but still everybody ain't got to talk about the fucc'n streets especially if everybody else is doing it, that lil equal found his own lane and he doing his thang, i don't checc for his shit at all,shit just stay pop'n up,and i s ay good columbus on his part,but i still won't fucc with, and who are we to decide what hip hop is? we ain't herc and them remember that yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp