Author Topic: Buc Fifty - Bad Man  (Read 416 times)

Scribe

Buc Fifty - Bad Man
« on: July 18, 2002, 10:25:23 AM »
Buc Fifty
Bad Man
6th August 2002

1. Bad Man produced by: E=mc2
2. Putting Check Down produced by: Ralph M
3. Life Ain’t Fair produced by: Ralph M
4. Gangster (Murderville) produced by: J-Swift
5. Still Gettting Over produced by: Rob The Viking
6. See The Light produced by: Rob The Viking
7. Go For Mine feat. Mad Child & Kutfather produced by: Rob The Viking Cuts by: Kutfather
8. Manifest Destiny produced by: J-Swift
9. Glock and a Dream produced by: Rob The Viking
10. You Fear Me produced by: Kemo
11. I’m Rollin produced by: Kemo
12. Like a G produced by: Rob The Viking
13. Death Appeal produced by: Paul Metto
14. I’m Sorry produced by: Paul Metto
15. Drama produced by: Buc Fifty & Rob The Viking
16. On My Own produced by: Buc Fifty & Rob The Viking
17. Planet Alignment feat. Swollen Members & Freestyle produced by: Rob The Viking

Here's some info on Buc Fifty (quoted from battleaxerecords.com)

"Buc Fifty is hard. Growing up in both New York and LA, he has a street perspective on life, and it shows in his music. Coming with gritty, yet intelligent lyrics, Buc was first introduced to the world musically in the early 1990’s by the late Eazy E, who he collaborated with on the track “Merry Muthafuckin' Xmas”, and with the Pharcyde on two tracks on their debut album, “Bizzare Ride II The Pharcyde”. Rhyming under the name “Bucwheat” at the time, Buc’s crew The Wascalz started making noise. They released several singles on Delicious Vinyl, which were prelude to an album which was recorded but never released. Moving forward, Buc Fifty continued to hone his skills as a solo artist, releasing singles and appearing on compilations. Bad Man is his first full-length project to hit the streets, and it’s a solid album showcasing Buc’s abilities, and also features guest appearances by Swollen Members, Freestyle (Arsonists), and Kutfather (Rocksteady Crew). Banging beats come courtesy of Ralph M (Funkdoobiest), J-Swift (Pharcyde), Rob The Viking (Swollen Members), Kemo (Rascalz), and others. All in all, this is the culmination of Buc Fifty’s hard-edged talent, and is one incredibly banging album."

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"Without The Elements It's All Irrelevent" Jurassic 5

"This world better acknowledge me I'm over ambitious
Do almost anything to rob a genie for his wishes." 57th Dynasty

"We didn't give a toss about money, fame or stardom
Just about the culture, the music, slang and jargon." Blak Twang

"Freedom Is A Road Seldom Travelled By The Multitude" Public Enemy

"If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Of My Face" Zach De La Rocha