Author Topic: The Game Will Drop A Song Addressing Sean Bell Verdict  (Read 546 times)

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
The Game Will Drop A Song Addressing Sean Bell Verdict
« on: April 28, 2008, 08:36:56 AM »
Compton rapper The Game will debut a new song addressing the controversial Sean Bell verdict tomorrow, AllHipHop.com has learned.

The Game will debut his song “911 Is A Joke” tomorrow (April 29) on his new website ThisizGame.com. Like his Compton predecessors N.W.A., who released their classic single “F**k Tha Police” in 1988, The Game addresses police tactics and violence on the track, which also features Black Wall Street artist Clyde Carson.

"I'm outraged and speaking out for my generation that are afraid to speak out against police brutality and murder," The Game told AllHipHop.com. "I grew up in Compton and had to stay silent because of the fear that was prevalent in my community, but now that I have a voice I'm speaking out."

Three plainclothes undercover officers were found not guilty of Bell’s murder, which has sparked worldwide outrage.

Bell was shot was and killed in November of 2006 after leaving a Queens, New York strip club where he was celebrating his bachelor party.

The three detectives fired a barrage of bullets at Bell, killing him and seriously wounding two of Bell’s companions.

All three men were unarmed.

"This could have easily been me, my brother, my family. So this song is for Sean Bell from my heart," The Game continued. "My deepest condolences goes out to his family and wife Nicole Bell."

The Game is currently putting the final touches on his new album LAX (Los Angeles Times), which is due in stores on July 8.

Source Www.AllHipHop.Com

Re: The Game Will Drop A Song Addressing Sean Bell Verdict
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 08:40:46 AM »
Saw this earlier. R.I.P. Sean Bell. Good looks Game.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 08:46:48 AM »
hope this is some bangin tracc
game and clyde sounds dope!
RIP Sean Bell, fuck them NYPD fuck faces and fuck tha law, and the industry!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 08:50:36 AM »
The Game will debut his song “911 Is A Joke” tomorrow (April 29) on his new website ThisizGame.com. Like his Compton predecessors N.W.A., who released their classic single “F**k Tha Police” in 1988, The Game addresses police tactics and violence on the track, which also features Black Wall Street artist Clyde Carson

"I have a highly controversial album coming this summer, and not the typical controversy you are used to in rap. On LAX I'm addressing real issues that other artists might be scared to talk about on record; issues that need to be heard."
nigga with attitude volume 2?  :-\

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 09:37:42 AM »
ohhhhh, Game and Clyde, that must be classic

propzzz

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 09:41:31 AM »
hope this is some bangin tracc
game and clyde sounds dope!
RIP Sean Bell, fuck them NYPD fuck faces and fuck tha law, and the industry!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 10:59:57 AM »
Looking forward to hearing this Track!
RIP Sean Bell!
But we still don't know for certain what actually occurred that fateful Night!!!.. :-\ :-\
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 11:12:36 AM »
but 1 things for sure over 50 shots where fired, 1 dead, and 2 injured.  and evreyone injured was all other parties not the nypd!
im not sayin they shouldnt defend themselves but shit like this, I mean if they were to shoot bacc should be all good as they can and they killed someone!
but isnt that too many shots?
wtf, unless he was terminator how the fuck can someone take that many shots?
and then nothin happens to the nypd, fuck em all!

RIP Sean Bell!
But we still don't know for certain what actually occurred that fateful Night!!!.. :-\ :-\
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 11:18:46 AM »
but 1 things for sure over 50 shots where fired, 1 dead, and 2 injured.  and evreyone injured was all other parties not the nypd!
im not sayin they shouldnt defend themselves but shit like this, I mean if they were to shoot bacc should be all good as they can and they killed someone!

RIP Sean Bell!
Oh Don't get me wrong, I'm still some what perplexed at the number of gun shots that were fired!

I'm just saying the events that lead up to the disastrous shooting are a bit hazy!
It's very sad indeed!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 11:22:37 AM »
yeah i feel you and im not tryna to sound like every other cat by sayin fuck tha police
I like everyone else have had my run ins wit the law but most of the time its them thinkin-too much, thats their job, aite thats waz up
but shit like this is crazy, its quite the unthinkable, especially if were not there.
but we dont need to be there to feel the pain, feel me?
fact is it happened!
now everyone can get on t.v for a lil fame talkin bout i was right there sean was unarmed, he was black, etc...
point is the law needs to revise their rules!

RIP Sean Bell!
Oh Don't get me wrong, I'm still some what perplexed at the number of gun shots that were fired!

I'm just saying the events that lead up to the disastrous shooting are a bit hazy!
It's very sad indeed!
Cube

Elano

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 11:57:42 AM »
nothing can justify 31 shots from one single gun

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 12:25:01 PM »
ohhhhh, Game and Clyde, that must be classic

propzzz

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 12:31:45 PM »

Not to mention the "31 shot" shooter reloaded his gun to fire more shots.  WTF??

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 12:40:45 PM »
exactly
and im not tryna to make it sound like they had their eye on this exact person that night (could have but who knows)
but 31 shots and more?
as i said its police and their laws. so they cant be mad when cats shoot bacc, run from them!

Not to mention the "31 shot" shooter reloaded his gun to fire more shots.  WTF??
Cube

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 01:04:46 PM »
exactly
and im not tryna to make it sound like they had their eye on this exact person that night (could have but who knows)
but 31 shots and more?
as i said its police and their laws. so they cant be mad when cats shoot bacc, run from them!

KILL OR BE KILLED!!!!!!