Author Topic: Some features on Games album  (Read 1250 times)

Re: Some features on Games album
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2008, 08:21:20 AM »
I really want that "Hustlers Dream" featring Anthony Hamilton!!!!
 ??? ???

Heard a snippet of it last year and it was BANGIN!!

EFFeX

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2008, 08:53:00 AM »
Can we get some West Coast emcees on this damn album?

kuruptDPG

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2008, 08:55:51 AM »
nah man. Its jus i think u kno how the west is down at the moment, hes lik our best chance of ressurecting the west fully. I dont mind him having eastcoast rappers/producers on it but f he does hav alot then sum ppl can say hes a eastcoast rapper, doesnt depend on the west that much, he could work wit rick rock, now hes gd wit beats, maybe dj quik too, wit rick rock he could giv him a banger 4 a single. Is ther any westcoast producers rite now producing major singles?

« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2008, 09:21:25 AM »
All Game needs is one track with Natte Dogg on the album and Ill be happy. Lol

The_Offence

« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2008, 12:56:26 PM »
Wtf kinda features are those? This album is shapeing up to be a east coast type album, the fuck is Game doing? Get Common outta there, Raekwon out of there, wtf is Ne-yo that bitch boy doing on there too LOL? Luda is cool, Busta is cool and all those guys. We need to see Cube on this album. I hope this shit aint true cause thats sone stupid lookin line up!!!

I rather see Common & Raekwon than shitty west coast rappers on there
i 2nd that.....fuck that bullshit about west coast or east coast sounding album.....just make good music period.......the Doc was games best album and it was far from being west coast, dude just made good music on that album....and anybody putting together a album should just do there best to put out a good product

this is why west rappers don't sell, the try so hard to push that west coast sound when they should just focus on making good music without worrying about what coast it sounds like

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2008, 02:13:43 PM »
I guess the Ne-Yo song will be the "Around the World" of LAX .. others are good, curious about the Common collabo, don't know if their 2 different styles can result in a good song.. anyways it's SOHH so who knows if it's true
why not that common and game song should be the  best song on the album, especially if it's on some political shit,or a even more knot combo from them could be about a girl, how she's a gangsta chicc but she also likes them tree hugger cats, that shit would be original and crazy hahaha yell

i dont understand why u always checkn for Game threds when ure not even a fan? u always come outta nowhere as soon as theres a new Game topic.
i'm a fan of hip hop my equal,if it's an interesting topic it is what it is, just cause i ain't a bill walton like your self don't mean i don't wish that man well, i swear some of you fans act like yall dating these artist hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2008, 04:27:24 PM »
Man fuck those features i want warren g or mack 10

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

h2k4

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2008, 06:43:14 PM »
f that tracklistn wit common, raekwon etc is true then game is a disgrace 2 the westcoast. Come on man, rep the west, hes got cool n dre 4 most of the production, but f the above is true then i would b disapointd wit the album. Wats confirmd on the album so far wit guests & producers?

I disagree with this.  Game's done nothing but represent the Westcoast on everthing that he drops.  I'm not a big eastcoast fan myself but I wouldn't call it a disgrace to the coast if those guys are on the album.  I think with this album you will see a more well-rounded album, representing more than just the West.  Good call if you ask me.