Author Topic: What they really think about you  (Read 343 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

What they really think about you
« on: April 29, 2008, 12:44:44 PM »
Politrix

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gV7cHNl5sNw&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gV7cHNl5sNw&amp;hl=en</a>

J Bananas

Re: What they really think about you
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 12:49:53 PM »
oh my white god that was hilarious

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 04:03:09 PM »
LMAO that was awesome

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 04:14:55 PM »
fuck that dumb ass bitch.

motherfuckers come here and do jobs that no one here wants to do and then they degrade us and treat us like shit.  id like to see ONE white person..or anyone here legally for that matter, out in the fields in the hot ass sun picking tomatoes and shit.  job, your people know what thats like..of course im not comparing the two, cause yall got killed and raped..but now motherfuckers is beating down day workers, killing em, and even raping them. 

fuck him and fuck this country.  soon as i get enough scratch im out and moving to somewhere where weed is legal. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 04:18:22 PM »

motherfuckers come here and do jobs that no one here wants to do and then they degrade us and treat us like shit.  id like to see ONE white person..or anyone here legally for that matter, out in the fields in the hot ass sun picking tomatoes and shit.  job, your people know what thats like..of course im not comparing the two, cause yall got killed and raped..but now motherfuckers is beating down day workers, killing em, and even raping them. 

fuck him and fuck this country.  soon as i get enough scratch im out and moving to somewhere where weed is legal. 

well eye mean eye dont know why you complaining because all you mexicans are basically white and the ones the come out really white try to parade around like they better than they peoples
eye told you thats how  them devils be

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 04:19:44 PM »
lol white people make me sooooooo mad, i'm just gonna..just gonna...just gonna go complain on the internet!

wykid you aint goin no where stop frontin

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 04:20:53 PM »

well eye mean eye dont know why you complaining because all you mexicans are basically white and the ones the come out really white try to parade around like they better than they peoples

lol

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 04:22:06 PM »

lol
am eye wrong........shit you cant deny that. nigga eye  talked to mexicans that even backed that up

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 04:23:54 PM »
do whites get treated like that by other whites? 

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 04:26:21 PM »

no. never. we just shit on other races.

of course we do. you should see how my sicilian grandmother hates on people from northern italy.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 04:26:39 PM »
well no shit obviously the people he talkin about are the dark brown real LA RAZA rooted mexicans not the telemundo, novelas type ones. but shit eye cant stand white latinos........eye might even hate them more than european/ white devils.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 04:27:43 PM »

of course we do. you should see how my sicilian grandmother hates on people from northern italy.
nigga dont u got class or something..shouldnt u be talkin notes, cramming or some shit?? what u going to school for art?

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 04:31:29 PM »

nigga dont u got class or something..shouldnt u be talkin notes, cramming or some shit?? what u going to school for art?

actually i am in class as we speak till 5. wanna go get coffee when i get out?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 04:31:35 PM »
well no shit obviously the people he talkin about are the dark brown real LA RAZA rooted mexicans not the telemundo, novelas type ones. but shit eye cant stand white latinos........eye might even hate them more than european/ white devils.

and what makes you think i look like THAT?  ive said it before and i agree..telemundo, univision all them are racist thats why they go out and get the whiter latinos there are to "represent" us.  trust me, you see me in the streets YOU WOULD NOT think i am "white"..trust.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2008, 04:33:18 PM »

and what makes you think i look like THAT?  ive said it before and i agree..telemundo, univision all them are racist thats why they go out and get the whiter latinos there are to "represent" us.  trust me, you see me in the streets YOU WOULD NOT think i am "white"..trust.
some thing aint adding up sooooooooooo why u stay tryin to disagreeing with me on shit then??? like eye dont know what eye am talkin about, whats good with that