Author Topic: Hiphop rumor/facts  (Read 1979 times)

K-9

Hiphop rumor/facts
« on: April 30, 2008, 03:50:55 PM »
If any of you got the Scratch magazine with RZA on it, RZA tells how some of the WU are beefing. Not like beef as in fighting, they just aint talking

-LL Cool J and Kool Moe Dee came to blows one night backstage. <<<rumor.

-Freddie Foxxx put a gun in Benzino's mouth on the Flavor Unit tour bus, because Benzino would not stop talking shit about what a thug he was
This is true.

-"The Bridge is over" was a Marley Marl beat that Krs One and Scott La Rock found in a studio.
Conflicting stories on this one. It was definitely "found" though. If it's Marley's…

-2pac was robbed and shot by some of Supreme's boys in.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He was robbed by King Tut's/Jimmy Henchmen's crew. And them BMF niggaz (No, not the ones you see now in the rap videos) that extorted Bad Boy for years

-"I got a story to tell" was vaguelly based on a real life incident Biggie had when he was slipping pipe to John Starks' woman.< rumor

-Paul C was murdered by his wife and his brother.

-Showbiz has almost been sent upstate for attempted murder twice.

-Big Pun hit Jay Z over the head with a bottle in a club.<<<true

DMX used to rob old ladys for their purses cuz he didnt wanna sell drugs..<<<<.maybe its true most of his crimes were done with other people...

-Eric. B beat down Large Professor and ran Kool G. Rap out of New York to Arizona after 'G. Rap revealed Large Pro produced most of the beats Eric B was supposed to have done on the Eric B. & Rakim albums and "wanted dead or alive".<<<Ra did all the production.

Biz Markie produced most of EPMD's first album.<rumor

Ghostface, Superb and their team beat down and robbed 50 Cent and Tony Yayo after 50's dis tracks. < rumor

Johnny Juice did all Terminator X's cuts on the Public Enemy albums.
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Juice did some/most scratches on the first 2 PE records

Kool Keith met Godfather Don outside some industry event that both of them weren't allowed entry to. They snuck in through a back window and then hung out for the next month or so recording the 'Don produced tracks on "the 4 horsemen" and, of course, all the classic Cenobites tracks.

-Just Ice was a prime suspect in a murder case.< true

-Just Ice turned up in Queens on Poet's block after the two Rockwell Noel & The Poet tracks dissing Krs One, Red Alert and Ms. Melodie with a shotgun and waited for Poet to come out. Needless to say, Poet stayed in the crib that day.< true

-DJ Ready Red was kicked out of Geto Boys and shafted by J. Prince because of his lack of melanin.< true

-Alpo, Fritz, the original 50 Cent from Ft Greene and various other notorious hustlers/killers from the legendary Paid In Full Posse were in the crew shots on "paid in full" and "follow the leader".^^true check the back cover and some of the videos^^

-Rakim recorded a dis cut aimed at 'Kane for "let the rhythm hit 'em" and had a verse on the title track itself aimed at him. 'Kane heard about this and called Rakim to squash it and Rakim went on to scrap the track and remove the verse. <true

-Diamond D and his old late 80's group Ultimate Force with Master Rob recorded a full album with Jazzy Jay, which has never been heard.

-A young Fat Joe and his boys Tony Montana(R.I.P) and Charlie Rock L.D were one of the top two crack crews in the Bronx in the mid 80's and bringing in thousands of $$$$ per day.<<< Not Fat Joe but his boy Tony Montana was big dealer back in the 80s. Fat Joe was in there with him, but he wasn't his main sidekick or anything in the game.

-Q Tip got fucked up so bad by one of the members of Wrexx N Effect that he lost partial sight in one of his eyes. ^^^^^very true^^^^^
(-If you ever wondered why Q Tip wore a mask in the video for "Hot Sex", this is why. There was also some intervention by a neutral party to squash this beef between Wrecks N Effect and Tribe.)

-Nas came incredibly close to being on the Large Pro produced Kool G Rap, Xtra P, Freddie Foxxx and Ant posse cut "money in the bank" as he was always hangin' around Eric B.'s studio but had gone to pick up some weed with a chick so they let the Ant kid on there instead.

- Main Source (sans Large Pro) ran up in the Wild Pitch offices with machetes looking to behead MC Serch (then working as an A&R for the label) after a West Coast promotional tour went sour. MC Serch got wind that they were coming and escaped by crawling over the partial walls for his office and jetting out the back door.
-MC SERCH:
Thanks for the memory. Here are the facts. Yes I ran Wild Pitch and was the VP for two years and A&Red both the OC classic "Times UP" and the Coup "Genocide and Juice". Main Source ran up with a lot of weapons while my pregnant wife was visiting me. The reason they ran up is that while doing a promo run in LA with the Main Source, we went to a live performance and some dude was outside with a sawed off trying to rob the DJ for the night. When we got back those dudes thought that I put out a hit on them. they kick in my office door and start trying to bogart. I did not escape throught no back starcase but looked over my half wall to see what was up. It was an ugly event and basically was the last day that the group was on the label. Wild Pitch made some grreat music but was doomed based on the deal they had between themselves and EMI. I never ran from them dudes and I never would. My wife and I look at those days as another part of education in this business

- Grimm was supposed to be on "Live at the Barbecue" but he was arrested on the way to the studio. < TRUE

-Rza and Killah Sin and another fam member went to see 50 perform after How To Rob and 50 heard of them being there and dipped backstage and didn't perform, I have heard this one several times. << This is true, but how they left is all speculation.

-Redman Smacked Prodigy around the time Hell On Earth was out b/c he was dissing Keith and Def Squad. <<< No. He showed in Queenbridge, one deep with a hoodie, and confronted Mobb Deep (Mind you Mobb was 20 deep and Redman was solo) and said "Do you got a problem?" and Prodigy fell the fuck back and said "Nope". And that was the end of it. Confirmed by Redman AND Prodigy and Havoc in the Source around 1996. Keith Murray did hit Prodigy.

-A member of Wu got jumped at Suge's club in Las Vegas and Pac didn't like the way it went down and told Suge to squash the beef and he agreed outta respect. <true
^^^^I think it was keith that snuffed P out in front of his people at the Tunnel.(shrugs)

When Nas came to Boston around 94/95 somebody(posibly benzino) in RSO Crew walked up to Nas and sonned him by knocking his baseball cap off of his head. < I doubt it. Nas was always crazy deep back in the early 90s. They used to shut down his shows cuz members of his click would rob the people in the crowd.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SUPPOSEDLY, IN RETALIATION OLU DARA SLAPPED BENZINO'S FATHER AND SAID (I'LL NEVER FORGET THIS) 'WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR FAMILY?' EVERYONE WAS SHOCKED BUT AFTER THAT THEIR SONS MET UP AND SQUASHED THE BEEF.

-Freddie Foxxx went to Landspeed records like 200 deep in order to get the money they owed him.<< Not that deep, but yeah.

-Kool Herc was shot around 78 or something.

-Grandmaster Caz wrote Rappers Delight.<<true

-Pharrel use to carry records around for Teddy Riley.<< Yep. He also wrote some hit songs for him also

-Benzino forced Mays to give him part ownership of the source. There are legends of Benzino and his people tying up Mays in his own closet.<< Close enough.

-Benzino was actually one of the main reasons why Boston had such a small homicide rate in the late 90's, the Feds put UC's on every block and had a lot crazy shit going on so Benzino got a lot of the heads of the bigger gangs together to unite so that not everyone get locked up. That saw the murder lessen and the Boston police taken credit for "doing away with crime in a big city".< true

-The entire city of Boston was blacklisted back in the day by the industry due to crowds and Boston rappers and thugs attending shows just to cause problems. Every rapper from Audio Two to Biggie had either a bottle smashed across their head on stage or their show cancelled due to a shooting. To this day very few rappers do shows in the Boston hoods because of it. << true

MF Grimm was not only suppose to be on Live at the BBQ, but his joint with Kool G Rap or 4, 5, 6 was suppose to be the lead single but he was arrested again and G Rap went with the joint with Nas.

Grimm also admitted that he came in third at the World Supremecy battle in 93, losing to SuperNat who won but that he was also involved in a shooting earlier in the day.

Mf Grimm was held on trial for the murder of a cop.

A Boston beatboxer by the name of A-Train is said to have beaten Biz Markie, Dana Dane, and K-solo in a battle back in 88.

Jay-z was told by Scarface to change Reasonable Doubt because he actually named names of dealers. < true

Fat Joe gave Guru a place to live for a while.

Guru didnt leave boston in the best of terms which is why the early of stages of his carrear boston did not play a big part. Gang Starr originally started in Boston and had a few emcees in it. Guru left for NY and took the name without people knowing. < true

Rakim was still in high school when paid in full dropped.< he was 18 not sure if he was in high school

JT the bigga Figga returned Nas chain to him when it got stolen in cali

suge beati the shit out of snoop's/ dre homies cause they were using that phone that Harry-O had an exclusive phone line... and the dudes saying saying to suge "hey we roll wit dr. dre"! first sign of dre holding no weight<<true

LL Cool J was cool with Alpo and many other rappers had drug ties then.< Yes. He copped from them.

Tupac did have some of his enemies killed.<<kinda
one dude i kno
Stretch of the Live Squad
Tupac fell out with Stretch after the robbing & shooting at the recording studio because he became close to Badboy going to Biggies concerts. Stretch was murdered execution style in Jamaica one year to the day after the Tupac shooting.

Eazy-E was from a very middle class family so was Ice cube they weren't thugs. < No. Eazy E was one of the biggest dealers in Cali. Cube isn't a thug, though

Some people in Death Row got raped in the building.

Suge doesnt like Game because he exposed some of Death Row business (stuff about Harry-O) and because he is not really blood.

The reason Sheek wasn't around much after LOX split from Bad boy cause he was clearing up cases he had. < true

The real reason Mase left hip-hop & Harlem is heavy extortion, not an epiphany from god< Him leaveing is a complicated story. His bullshit got his two best friends killed. I'll just say he fucked over the wrong person's woman.

Eddie Murphy lets Johnny Gill sleep in his bathhouse to this day because he's broke

Jaheim is in fact gay, i hear he was spotted in atlanta arguing with his boyfriend over dropping his purse or something in the middle of the street.

FACT: i hear from an insider source that Queen Latifah is certified 100% lez, she just hasent announced it yet.< Well, she has had males pound her out back in da day.

FACT: ghostface killa has a brother still living in staten island, poor, with hardly a pot to piss in, and no support from his well off brother, its true - names Brian.

Kanye West produced some of THE best hits for bad boy back in the day and Deric D-Dot Angeletti was taking all the credit for production because kanye was under him-i heard this many times.

I heard Lil Kim’s on/off boyfriend is a hardened killer and tried to take out sombody in jersey i forget who, i think 50 cent.< Yes, World is is killer and from one of Brooklyn's toughest drug crews in the early 90s. Lame that he took his drug team's name from New Jack city...He's cool though.
Artists who i heard were, most robbed more than twice
Busta Rymes - true
jazze phae - no idea
Nas - eh
Dr. Dre - yeah
Shyheim from the wu - he had to leave ny cause Bloods were after him.
Mase(to the 20th power) got yapped for his chain at a knick game - Eh. And I never heard of that second one
Puff - No
Jermaine Dupri - Who knows
camron(still my man tho) - No, but he's not a super thug in the least
stephon marbury got his chain yapped while takin a nap in his car in NY - Not sure what he was doing but yeah
Allen iverson's been robbed many times -no.
I hear young buck did get his gunit chain yapped in Chicago -
His chain was snatched but he wasn't wearing it when it happened. But it was returned immediately.
DMX, i heard its all a front for image - No, not at all. DMX is everything he says he is. His jail record can confirm this.
of course Ja Rule and Irv, but i heard irv's brother holds massive weight
50's hood but i hear he has NO thorough backup -No. Both of them dudes are pussies that were childhood friends of Preme and think they are him cause he porivides them with protection.

Snoop lost his juice, but is backed by the crips only because he makes songs to crip to.

Jadakiss - Definitely not a real gangsta, but he does his business. After he became a rapper, but whatever

Artists i heard were thuff and why
Styles p- one news story i heard is that somebody tried to rob him back during the free the lox campaign, shot the man DEAD and got off on self defense.< No. But yeah he's street

Cormega-I've heard for YEARS this cat has sh*t on lock in some places in brooklyn and queens.< true

Reason Ghostface wore a mask in the early days is because he was wanted for robbery when the wu 1st blew up.
Cappadonna owned some drug houses here on Staten island for a little while after he got money, i dont know if they're still in business.

Cashmoney CEO's Brian and Baby Williams have a brother who's LEGENDARY in new orleans, now serving 500 some odd years in jail for various murders, this is true, they do have a bro in jail who is hardcore and a lifer

Ice Cube as well. He got beat for one of those "W" chains supposedly by someone from the Soul Assassins camp when him and B-Real were beefin.^^true^^

Have you ever heard Eminem claim that he pulled a gun out on ICP?
Well he pulled a gun out on their road manager, trying to prove something I guess, well the shit was unloaded, and supposedly he was nervous and his hands were shaking so hard he dropped it.< He did. Unloaded

The only reason purple haze was pushed back so long is because freekey zekey was in jail and couldnt do the skits. < No

Heres some bay gossip

E-40 and mac dre were beefin over a girl..its rumored that the two bay legends funk came when a dude from mac dres neighborhood the country club crest, took 40's girl and 40 beat the dude down fro disrespecting his brother. thats why to this day hillside and crest side dont get along...they each made several diss songs before squashing the beef--the hoods havent.

the luniz aint hard but east oakland respects that they went major and still rep the town so they got thier back.

The game isnt welcomed in the bay--bay artists--but his 15 year old fans would show up

master p was ran out the bay because he didnt help none of the people that introduced him to the game. or had his back.

C-bo is in jail for shootin his baby momma<<true fact

luniz and too short beef is because too short wouldnt let them be part of the dangerous crew.

Suge knight paid that cat $5000 dollars to assault dr dre at the vibe awards specifically during his lifetime acheivement award segment.

Reason why the diplomats got into the liquor business is that cam bought 3 liquor stores with confessions of fire money, he learned the in & outs & now sizzurp is blowin up.

Cam’rons dad used to be a singer in a old time group, i forgot the name but ive seen the album cover, kinda looks like him.

Sean paul is not allowed within 100 feet of beyonce or jigga 'cause during the shotting for baby boy,sean paul tried to scoop beyonce by dissin her man sayin somethin alomg the lines of

"get wit a cute %^&*$ like you deserve" .

50 cent tried the same thing too

its rumored that singer houston really didnt try to kill himself, it was a cover up for something muuuch deeper...

50 cent & ja rule's beef never started be4 they were famous. they didnt even kno each other, real reason's because ja was rollin with his posse one day just after he got famous, saw 50 cent rollin alone (after how to rob) started talkin shit so 50 clapped him dead in his eye. this was before blackchild poked him with a knife.

Ghostface and Capodona ran in to one of 50's boys (ZOO) at a block party in Staten Island

D.P from killah army took zoos watch because he was talking to his girl
and they stomped him out.

Few monnths later 50 seen ghost at def jam and they exchanged words
and then 50 put out that diss track. That is how that beef started.

Pete Rock was nailing Nas' baby momma and Nas got wind of this and thats why they dont work together anymore

dmx got his chain jacked in toronto on a movie shoot

Eric B use to do bodyguard work for suge and for Mike Tyson during much of the 90's.< true

dj premier stopped workin wit jeru the damaja...cuz jeru got pissed when premier was ficking his sister...

ghostface said on tony's money "this what happens when u dont give n***** they f***** money" in response to de la soul for not paying him for the track he was on he also jacked their beat lol.

Superb while in jail supposedly wrote all the rhymes for every ghostface album after ironman…

Littles jacked Alchemist chain at a recording studio.
someone got jacked at a soul assasins studio session while gza was their and everyone but gza was forced to strip-lol nobodys messin wit the Wu

-Big Pun hit Jay Z over the head with a bottle in a club.
^^ my friend jayson was there, he cosigns this, this is where the fat joe/hova "animosity" started

Jigga was on stage a lil tipsy with the mic and pun and joe came up to rock and hova didnt want to get off.. Said some slick $%^& to joe and pun and Pun cracked him with a bottle of bacardi. PUN speaks on it in "100%" if you listen to the lyrics.
SMALL DISAGREEMENT ^^^^^
jay-z did snuff fat joe and did get hit wit a bottle after snuffin fat joe. but after gettin hit wit the bottle pun and joe left quick. it was about to be over for dem cuz hov was strapped, then lance got stabbed, jay didnt do it, but he aint no snitch so he copped a plea, to this day fat joe hates jay. "dont even talk about the rucker"- fat joe's team has won at the rucker, jays team didnt show, "im the proud new owner of the nets, no diploma no regrets, dont even talk about no rucker motherfu*ker i am set"-jay-z, fat joe is yet to respond, and if u listen to the mind right remix jay-z, memphis bleek, h money, and beans, jay is talkin to pun and joe.-just the facts.

Ol Dirty Bastard and LL Cool J were supposed to work together. Then, when they were in the studio, ODB pissed on one of L's platinum plaques (he was drunk, surprise, surprise) and LL threw him out.

Master P tied up and pistol whipped Pimp C after UGK were running around and telling everyone how P didn't pay them for their guest appearances

I heard Master P was talking smack about the eastcoast or something, and Meth smashed him in the face
Rhymesfest battled Eminem before he was famous. Rhymefest won.
afu-ra knows tae kwon do...
nas dropped outta high school...
rza used to skip class all the time and still get good grades...
OdB has his own chips---http://www.rapsnacks.com/snack_pics/sourcream.gif
afrika baambata was in a gang...
biz markie was the first artist to be sued for sampling...bad news for hip hop to come
I heard a rumor(probably not true) that Jim Jones got beat up by some blood in LA in front of his body guard when the blood asked Jim jones what set he from he said "dipset

And Fact, Lil Bruce and Dre use to have funk cause Bruce was talkin bout Dre retarded grandma(or mom) at a club on stage

"I don't think shyheim is weak. I sense nothing but realness from him"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There was a point were he lived down the block from me, trust me my man,he's been disrespected quite a few times
examples:
one day while playin cee-lo on the block shyheim lost & had the nerve to tell the nigga he aint payin :thefu*k: you kno what happened?
nigga: "oh word?"
he clapped him dead in his face so hard,shyheim blacked out for a few minutes this nigga was laid out,mouf wide open, dude st8 put that head to bed
ducktales? i was there,we was young but we laughed SOOOOOOOO hard

one day shyheim was on one of those motorized scooters when they 1st came out, like the razor scooters but wit a lil motor on the back
his girl was on it too holdin him by the waste
all of a sudden outta nowhere some nigga came up & clotheslined shyheim sendin him AND shorty flyin but what makes it so funny is that his lil scooter was still wobbilin down the block

just so yall know, Allen iverson fu*ked nas babymoms too, thats a fact, jigga even mentioned it in a song, i forgot the name but towards the end he says something along the lines of "you know what,with you kno who"

Krayzie Bone beat up Prodigy

reason why curtis jackson took 50 cents name was because the real 50 cent had major beef wit supremes team & had em shook during his prime

Jay Z and Nas had a battle. Nas dissed Angie Martinez who is on Jay's dikk. Angie
Martinez is an unofficial member of the Terror Squad who is headed by Fat Joe who
has worked with Nas many times. Fat Joe has been throwing subliminals at Jay Z
throughout his whole career. There were claims that Big Pun smashed Jay over the
head with a bottle. When Big Pun died Fat Joe 150ed Cuban Linx. The only person
that helped Cuban was Remy who recently battled Lady Luck. Lady Luck has worked
with Ali Vegas alot who has took shots at Clue & Desert Storm. Stack Bundles who
is on DS has been dissing 50 Cent & Ali Vegas in recent freestyles. Joe Budden
who is also down with Desert Storm has been dissing 50 Cent and G Unit who is
home of The Game. The Game recorded a track with Stack Bundles where this all
started. Joe Budden's freestyle over Where Im From was connected to Beanie
Sigel's & Jim Jones freestyle over the same beat. Jim Jones has "tied his flat in
a knot" with Game. The Game has some type of beef with Memphis Bleek who is part
of the ROC team just as Jim Jones. The Game recorded the Certified Gangsta remix
with Lil Flip. Camron and Memphis Bleek both worked with TI who now has beef with
Lil Flip. Lil Flip was on Ludacris's album and they both claim to have beef with
TI. TI has worked with 8 Ball & MJG and were in their last video along with Ludacris.
ghostface has been shot 3 times but never brags about it like other known fags in the rap industry
The people behind Murder INC actually held weight when PIF posse was running
things
Puffy got caught gettin' head from a dude (rumors has it that it was Mr.Bentley)

One of those Just Ice murders was for a known Drug Dealer

Kane & Slick Rick came to blows backstage at the Run's House tour in 88(i think). (Providence RI). Fight lasted about 1 minute before Vance Wright broke it up.

Freddie Foxxx was originally gonna be Eric B.'s rapper not Rakim

Mc Hammer found out 3rd Bass was coming to Cali, and ordered someone to merk them

Outlaws had beef with Capone and Noreaga, but was squashed later

Wyclef was close friends with Haitian Jack, the notorius gangster accused of sniching on tupac about the rape case,why?

"Tupac blamed Jacques Agnant AKA Haitian Jack for setting him up in the sexual assault trial. Tupac got the maximum penalty while Haitian Jack got 3 months suspended sentence. It was roumoured that Haitian Jack was a Federal informant. pac shouts him out in Makaveli-Against all odds "
^^play that track & he tells the story

According to Marley Marl, him and Cormega had already finished a whole album ready for release before Nas was due to release illmatic. It eventually fell through as Mega was sent to jail.

- Das EFX stole their iggedy style from UK hiphop outfit Demon Boyz while on tour with EPMD.

-Eric B had Large Professor beaten down on one occasion for Xtra P talking sh!t about not getting production credits and because he thought he was gettin' at him on "snake eyes".

P Diddy was a back up dancer for Kane & heavy d sometimes.<<true saw it on a vh1 documentary.

Russell and Puffy had a fall-out due to an argument that Puff & Kimora had at a club. (it got real ugly)

YZ puts hands on treach so Treach boys jumped him. Yz then went for a chainsaw.

Treach (naughty by nature)has done Porn movies and is Pepas (salt n pepa)babydaddy

Kool G Rap signed a contract with Rawkus worth more than a million dollars

All of the DJ work on Paid In Full that was NOT done by Marley Marl it was done by Rakim, not Eric B.
If I remember right didn't Rakim and Large Professor do the Don't Sweat the Technique album? With little or no input from Eric B.
Eric B didn't do a damn thing for the Eric B & Rakim albums
It's totally true. "But wait," you say. "What about all those credits on the albums that say 'Produced by Eric B & Rakim?'" Ah, you're a sweet kid, but don't be so naive. The discrepancy between who got credit for what on an album versus who actually did what is huge. It was even bigger in the '80s, because hip-hop wasn't big business then. So let's break this down. First of all, Eric's classic vanity cut in which Rakim nominated him for president? Marley Marl did those scratches. And most of the rest of the scratches performed on Eric B & Rakim albums were performed by none other than the God himself, Rakim. So Eric B wasn't the scratcher. But surely he made beats, right? Not so fast. Rakim did most of the production work, plus, as your ears may have already informed you, he got massive (and uncredited) assists from 45 King (Follow the Leader) and Large Professor and the late great Paul C (Let the Rhythm Hit 'Em). So he didn't do cuts, he didn't do beats, what did he do? Well, he was indisputably the tour/performance DJ. But mostly, he was a guy with a lot of street cred and a lot of money for studio time. Artistically, his input was nil. Check his solo album if you don't believe us.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
YES Rakim did the scratching on Paid in Full-confirmed by Johnny Juice from Public Enemy

I remember seeing Eric B and Rakim perform Paid in Full on Top of The Pops - the only reason I remember it was because Eric B knocked the arm off the turntable.

I would see him just standing there literally behind the turntables and didnt even pretend to scratch. I knew the jig was up then.

Memphis bleek is not fake as everybody thinks, he actually sold drugs, he was actually pushin weight when he met jay, before the rap shit started poppin off jay made him stop because he was only 15, bleeks boy got gunned down over a dice game and bleek adopted his daughter.

In bedstuy and bushwick, big and jay had some famous battles in the street, and in their high school, big always said jay won because jay rapped to fast, jay also battled busta in their high school, lil kim also attended that school.

Before reasonable doubt, Jay-Z and Jaz-O ran into LL cool J at a club, LL recognized Jaz and they spoke, Jay approached and asked to battle, LL didnt back down. Jay won the friendly battle. thats why LL to this day never takes offense when jay calls himself the best rapper alive, or best rapper dead or alive, when LL claims goat.

Joe Budden was put on anti depressants, was addicted to angel dust, was stabbed by his babys mother, locked up numerous times, dude named joshua tried to kill him twice, pulled the gun twice, gun jamed twice, joe budden was in his hummer and they beat joshua down then took him to the precint.
Joe budden owns numerous cars, including a hummer, and ferrari, but chooses to drive his 93 toyota corolla wit factory rims. Joe budden is not broke as many people think, he doesnt make any money off of album sales, but he is probably the smartest rapper around right now, he owns his publishing, which means millions of pump it up dollars.

Most of Wu Tang used to be angel-dust heads.
^^^^Ghostface admits this in an interview “I was a dusthead
I used to drink a lot back then (making of Ony build 4 Cuban Linx) which is why I sound so aggressive on a lot of shit”

U-God has beef with the Rza over Money

Biggie was not the playa he claimed to be, he never started gettin women until he got money, his bm looks like a man.

Song Cry was a real song about Jay-Z's longtime girlfriend

Trick Daddy was jumped and got his chain snatched at a show in Detroit for dissing Trick Trick a local Detroit rapper cause he thought he stole his name.

2pac had relationships with a few celebrities on the low, Jada Pinkett and Quincy Jones's daughter to name some.

Ice Cube isnt from Compton and went to a college in Arizona, he was never a gangsta.

Xzibit is from Alberquerque, New Mexico.

Scarface tried to commit suicide when he was younger.

Three 6 Mafia used to be called Triple Six Mafia and made songs about worshipping the devil, but were forced to change their name when they signed to Reletivity.

B.I.G. had some of his dudes run up in D&D studios and beat down Starang Wondah then had them put the phone to his ear while B.I.G. proceeded to tell him never to fuck with him again. This was in retaliation for OGC's first video where they had a fake Biggie get beat down.

Starang admitted it on Heltah Skeltah's "I Ain't Havin That"
"like when i was up in D&D i caught 2 or 3 stitches / i was still gettin bi*ches at the tunnel takin pictures".

AZ supposedly fucked lil Kim & foxy brown.
^^Nas didnt bone foxy and he also said AZ didnt... this is from nas own mouth. the track is called "one never knows" or some shit like that^^

Game claims he caught his first body on March 4 1994.

Its rumored that Fat Joe personally buck fifty'ed Cuban Link
in an interview Cuban says he was jumped by some of fat joe's people, Joe denies that he had anything to do with it.
Cuban was brought into TS by PUN, him and Joe were never really close.
Fat Joe and Cuban's beef started from rumors that cuban was boning Fat Joes wife. Cuban denies it, after PUN dies CUba and Joe have no one really keeping them together, and the rumors continue. Joe and Cuba shoot a fair one in a park in the BX. No one knows who won, but Cuba says he won and in retaliation Joey gets his goons to give him a buck fifty. Cuba says Joe was hating on the fact he is a pretty @#%$ and was cast to star in scarface 2 as tony montana's son. He say joe said "Now you really scarface"

Fat Joe writes 25% of his lyrics he has a team of ghostwriters

-i heard also fab fu*ked up Ali Vegas up on a one on one
same with stack bundles did Vic damone.

-i heard that ali helpd smurf get outta jail

fat joe got knocked out @ mansion by sum zoe pound @#%$ joe tried tryin to defend busta and wen @#%$ to snatch his chain they hands got cuttup on the t.s moons on joes chain , same time busta got hit.

Killah Priest was supposed to have the guest spot on Mystery of Chessboxin' from Enter the Wu-Tang, but he passed out in the studio and RZA just got Masta Killa to spit a verse.

"I go to school in New Orleans and everyone said C Murder slaped the sh*t out of Juvenile in a disagreement. Real sh*t Yah Heard Me"

According to DMX, K-Solo battled him in jail and completely jacked his style of spelling out words in his rhymes.

-trick daddy used to smoke danks(coke n cripy) for years

Ced Gee of the Ultramagnetic MCs produced most of Criminal Minded
Rakim & Dr. Dre were set to release an album together, but it never happened due
to "creative differences", and was dropped by Shady Aftermath (yes, THAT GOAT
Rakim)....
Starang Wondah (of OGC) was thrown off stage by Biggie & company?

Cappadonna now drives an illegal cab in New York for a his job.

Jermaine Dupri was going to sign Ludacris to So So Def around the time Incognegro dropped, but Lil' Jon (who was working for So So Def at the time) advised J.D. not to, so he went to Def Jam...

Big Pun was over 600 pounds when he died

Cage (bi polar), Scarface (depression) & Kool Keith (depression) have all spent time in mental institutes...

The Fresh Prince (Will Smith) was the first rapper to recieve a Grammy.

The Beastie Boys were the first rap act to reach #1 on the Billboard charts.

KRS One has released 14 albums over his career.

DMX was born in Baltimore, Maryland.
Clipse were born in the BX.

Jungle use to manage such rappers as Nore

Oschino was shot 9 nine times

Canibus was stole on by Blinky Blink at his album release party

Big Noyd served time for attempted murder
Littles did a 4-5 year bid
Mystikal's sister was killed by boyfriend which was a rapper from UNLV
Wyclef was bumped by the feds and taken to DC?
Ghostface is a vegetarian?
Ol' Dirty was charged with attempted murder when he shot at NYPD

Juelz Santana was in a rap duo called Draft Pick with stickman Malik

Prodigy of Mobb Deep was found in Detroit when he was kidnapped by father?

Jaz-o used to sell incents (sp?) on bushwick ave., i actually bought incence from him, it smelled good, $%^&* had a cart and was wearing a tank top and sandals.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^
Jaz-O was a Muslim back in the early 90's with the Ansaars. Remember his video "The Originators" So it made perfect sense he would B selling incense at the time.

Jay went back to marcy after hard knock of life, no security watsoever, went to see his moms, who did not want to move out of the hood. He ran into a former friend and his friend asked him to come to his home studio to record a track, jay did, recorded a verse, the dude asked jay if he need him to walk him to the car (so jay wont get robbed or sumthin) jay said nah im good, longs story short, jay walked to his bently, in the middle of brooklyn, chain swangin, no problem, thats the kind of love jay gets in his hood. " and niggas said jigga cant go back home.

BIG L was rocafella when he died? RIP

My boy was about to fight geda k, but geda got locked up the same day, forreal tho. in the hold bleek hold some weight, its not really him but ty ty (jays right hand) and h money bags, and bleek is well connected.

Joe Budden was born in queens NY, moved to harlem, lived in harlem til about 15 then moved to jerz when his father was sent to federal prison for conspiracy.

Joe budden also spent time in a mental institution when he was 15-16 for depression.

Jay-z was supposed to be on the third verse of ashantis foolish, irv instead made ashanti write another verse in order to "develop his artist"

jay-z was going to sign 50 cent to rocafella but declined after speaking to his good friend irv gotti, then gotti turned around and tried to sign Nas. Jay said if nas was on murder inc he goes from being the boss of ill will to another ashanti. Nas then refused to sign.

AZ many times, was very close to signing to rocafella

Cormega, was a signature away from reppin the roc.

Joe Budden was on rocafella before dame went, but did not want to have to choose between dame and jay so he just tore up the rocafella contract and stood under his old def jam contract.

State Property, the group, did not know each other from a hole in a wall before SP, dame and jay jus took everyone from philadelphia under rocafella and made a collective, basically the Rocs version of making the band.

Bleek recorded verses and songs wit beans for the b.coming, Dame did not want them on there, but put a two year old jay song which was on the state property two album. Dame also kept bleek off of the young guns first solo, juelz, the diplomats, and most of the paid in full contract, bleek called it "a conspiracy to get bleek off of the roc"

Welcome to NY was supposed to be camrons second single, Cam refused to shoot the video after jay vetoed cams VP position, probably costing cam another million in record sales.

Reasonable Doubt was the only Jay-Z album realesed under Priority/Rocafella, The collective- Jay, Dame and Biggs own the rights. Jay offered dame dash rocafella if he would just give him 100 percent rights to reasonable doubt, dame refuse, as a result def jam bought rocafella, gave jay-z presidency position, gave him the publishing to every other jay-z album (besides RD) and gave him 100% of Rocafella.

The track in which jay disses mase, saying "im rolling wit rocafella, they gettin money man" is d-dot, bad boys #1 producer at the time. No one on bad boy was behind mase on his beef wit jay, thats why he never realeased his diss track.

Beanie Sigel and Memphis Bleek were recording an album together called "From My Hood To Your Hood" when Bleeks brother "dre" was in a near fatal accident, bleek dissapeared from rap for a while getting his brother the best medical treatment in the country and keeping his mother away from it so she wont be hurt by her sons pain, sending her on vacations from miami to san tropez.

The Commision- Big, Jay-Z, and Charlie Baltimore was set to hit the streets when big died, R.I.P.

Murder Inc. - A group featuring Jay-Z, DMX, and Ja Rule was supposed to come out when DMX and Ja Rule had a fallout.

Triangle Offense- Joe Budden, Fabolous, and Paul Cain, the album would have came out if Joe buddens debut album went platinum, but it didnt so the label didnt feel need to further explore the potential of that group.

Styles P. were only dissing rocafella and Jay-Z during the Beans and Jada beef in order to push jadas album kiss the game goodbye. when styels came out of prison he said he wished he could take it all back and do resoviour dogs part 2 wit "my @#$%^ at the roc".

Sauce Money won a grammy for writing P.diddys verse on Every Breathe u take the BIG tribute.

Run up on LOON, he will fuck u up.

Jay was real close to coming to blows wit sean paul at a club, but it didnt come to that as sean paul was afraid. " the gat that i clutch got a lil red light, NEED A LIGHT??"

"Vanilla Ice was beat up by suge and hung out his balcony and forced to drink piss. All because Suge wanted the royalties to Ice Ice Baby."
^^^^ kinda tru..suge aint want the royalties wut happend was sum1 else produced it or sum shit n ice aint pay the dude, so the dude went 2 suge n suge thugged ice 4 the money.

50cent The Rapper Was Shot 2 Times News Paper Said So N His Former Right Hand Bangem Smurf Said So.

BlackChild From Murder Inc Stabbed 50cent The Rapper, He Said So On The Beef Dvd.

During a trip to the the old neighborhood, a man approaches memphis bleek, thinking it was a fan, he didnt think nothing of it. dude clapped him dead in his mouf & bleek was so stunned that he ran back to the whip with his hand on his mouf. a little later a team of big body black benzes rolled up & started lightin shit up.

Styles p wanted to fuck up eminem because of the whole fuckin fiasco & almost did it while em was recording a track for jada's album.

Its rumored eminem trained with Lennox lewis trainer.

Lil Kim suffers from low self-esteem partly because biggie used to verbally & physically abuse her.

The gotti kids once dissed lil Kim so bad about her surgery, she ran out of the gotti mansion crying.

Loons from a legendary family of harlem hustlers, so the only cats who diss him are the ones that have no clue he could merk your whole family

mariah carey is the token industry whore, rumors of everybody from 50 cent & eminem to puffy & mase have passed that ass around like a peacepipe.

Charlie Baltimore sucked irv gotti's dick to get signed, this is her main talent & is the reason she's famous

JT the bigga Figga returned Nas chain to him when it got stolen in cali

THOUGHT I'D INCLUDE THIS FOR LAUGHS LOL....

Inspectah Decks Favorite Pro Wrestlers

5]Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
4]George "The Animal" Steele
3]Junkyard Dog
2]Iron Mike Sharpe
1]The Ultimate Warrior

tony yayo was not thoro in jail, he stayed in solitary the entire time outta fear

Biggie apparently wanted to mimic the production line up on Illmatic when doing Ready To Die. Puff shot down the idea

Nas had recorded a diss for Jay before Ether that only surfaced on the net.

Fabolous is Dominican.

Maxwell is wild jungle @#%$,seriously.

How 10 Rap Monikers Got Their Names...
01.Busta Rhymes-Oklahoma College Football players real name
02.C-BO-Short for cowboy
03.DMX-was a beatboxer took the name from the drum machine
04.E-40-his ability to drink four to five 40 oz's a day...
05.Grandmixer D.ST-Grandmixer DELANCEY STREET
06.Khujo (Goodie Mob)-After an AFRICAN slave who was given freedom after being illegaly shipped to america
07.LL COOL J-stole the name from DJ Cut Creator (cool jay at the time...)
08.Noreaga-named after the panamanian ruler
09.Dj Quik-C was taken out because he used to be a blood
10.Ras Kass-inspired by a book about menelik II and ethiopian king

09.Ja Rule-Jeff Atkins Represents Unconditional Love's Existence

15.Memphis Bleek-Makin' Easy Money Pimpin' Hoe's In Style

Rejected Titles of 20 Rap Albums
01.Cypress Hill
Rejected : America's Most Blunted
Released As : Cypress Hill

05.Beastie Boys
Rejected : Don't Be A @#%$
Released As : Licensed To Ill

08.Puff Daddy & The Family
Rejected : Hell Up In Harlem
Released As : No Way Out

09.Scarface
Rejected : I'm Coming #$%^&
Released As : The World Is Yours

11.Coolio
Rejected : The Last Original #$%^&
Released As : It Takes A Thief

15.Eric B. & Rakim
Rejected : Save The Children
Released As : Don't Sweat The Technique

17.Dj Quik
Rejected : Starved Bandit
Released As : Safe + Sound

18.Run DMC
Rejected : Still Standing
Released As : Down With The King.

20.De La Soul
Rejected : We Fell Into A Bottle Of Plastic Shwingalokate, So We Opened A Radio Station
Released As : De La Soul Is Dead.

2Pac had beef with the Fugees, and no, I dont know why...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reason that was started was cuz Wyclef said something about Pac's music. Something about how his music was negative.

HAHAHA LOOK AT THIS INTERVIEW THEY PULLED FROM DIFFERENT GROUPIES WITH DIFFERENT RAPPERS....

JADAKISS:

How was Jadakiss in bed?
He’s a minuteman, for sure.

How did you meet him?
I was at a show where he performed. He approached me like, "Yo, come here, come chill with me." I waited with him until everyone left and we went back to the hotel. We’re chilling, everything is cool, and then everybody else leaves the room. I just kinda sat there, like, "Okay, now we’re alone…" and we were watching TV. He was like, "Come here, let’s watch TV in bed." So I’m thinking, Okay, I guess this is how it’s gonna go down. We go over to the bed and he starts touching me. I was like, "No, I don’t know if I wanna do this," but it kinda just led to it and we were going to [have sex] and he just busted. That was it. No oral sex or anything, it was just kinda grindin’. Sizewise, he was decent. Nothing to brag about. It doesn’t even really count as sex, because he busted so fast he didn’t even really stick it in. Everything was cool, though, we just went to sleep and I left the next morning. We’ve never talked again.

Were you disappointed?
It wasn’t that I was disappointed, I was just shocked because I thought he would last longer. Plus, I didn’t really wanna do it in the first place. I was more disappointed with myself for even getting to that point.

So would you be offended if someone called you a groupie?
I don’t give it up that easy, it was just in that circumstance. You know, if a woman wants it, what’s wrong with that? I don’t consider any girl to be a groupie, ‘cause everybody does their own thing. We don’t consider guys to be groupies, so I don’t think women should be considered groupies either.

Do you think the minuteman thing was just a fluke?
It might have been a fluke. I hope it was just a fluke. I just don’t know how it happened that fast. He’s gotta be able to last with somebody.

So what’s your reaction when you hear his lyrics talking about sex, or how good he is in bed?
I just kinda start laughing, like, "Oh, okay…"

Are there any celebrities you’d want to sleep with?
Ludacris. I think the sex would be fun; just ‘cause of the way he carries himself. He talks so much about sex. But, sometimes the ones that talk about it aren’t about anything.

JAY-Z:

When did you meet Jay-Z?
This was back when Reasonable Doubt came out. We met at a club. One of his friends was ****in’ one of my friends, and he was like, "What up. My name is Jay-Z."

Was he already famous? Were you attracted to him as a person, or more for the fame?
I definitely didn’t find him attractive, but he was borderline famous so I figured I’d have a story to tell. He told me I looked like I had a "****able mouth," which I thought was probably the most disrespectful **** I’d ever heard.

Boring?
Boring. The biggest **** you will ever see in your life, but boring. Huge. Like a one-liter Pepsi bottle. What do you call those things? The 20-ounce bottle. It’s beyond huge. It could block the sun.

Too big to suck?
No, not at all. That’s why he ****** with me. And he screams like a ***** when he busts. It’s horrible. He has a big humungous **** and has no idea what to do with it.

You didn’t try to teach him?
It wouldn’t have worked to teach him anything. He’s just boring. Plus, I really didn’t care. I was mostly just around for the cash. He might not be boring in bed to everyone, but me, I just didn’t dig him. He always wanted head first, then backshots. Then he’d always try to stick it in the a**hole. I don’t know what the **** he thought he was doing with that big-@#%$ ****.

What kinds of things did he buy you?
Two fur coats. Diamond earrings. I got mostly cash, though. Cash all the time.

HAHA THEY ALSO HAD GIRLS TALKIN ABOUT MR. CHEEKS, BENZINO, METHOD MAN, TYRESE AND A FEW OTHERS BUT JAY AND JADAKISS HAD ME LAUGHING....

DO Cannon (rapper and murder inc signee) was killed as a warning to ja rule.

i knew dude, he was cool ppl, from what i hear all them rap shit aint all that hard anyway so i dont think shit gon start clappin, all them other niggz who died was in some deeper shit.

It was originally a track by Dre called 'The Way I Be Pimpin' which was written by Royce Da 5'9" who also appeared on the hook, but this track was removed at the last minute and a new track was made with the beat (Xxxplosive)

-The first #1 album of the year 2000 (new millenium) was Jay-Z's Vol. 3.

-The intro to Illmatic was produced by Irv Gotti.

I live about 10 minutes from EMinem. His house is Sick; he bought it from former K Mart CEO. I can give you his address if you dont believe me.

Eminem used to work at a Blimpie's (not sure if 100% true but heard from many)

Kid Rock started out as a local rapper in Detroit

Kid Rock use to break dance, one of my high school teachers took a class he tought WAY before he was famous.

Eminem grew up in Warren, not Detroit; he lived North of 8 mile.

Royce 5'9" is from Oak Park

Rza owns the rights to the wu-tang name

michael jackson owns the copyrights to the happy birthday song(happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you etc. etc) 100% true, if you heard it on tv, he gets paid

twista is a vicelord (do they still run chicago?)

Jeru the damaja was screwed by the industry so bad; he was spotted last year in manhatten delivering Chinese food on a bike, not a motorbike, a bike.

Shyne used up all his phone time for the next 6 months just to get at 50.

Mary J B was an industry whore who got ran up by more niggas than Jenna Jameson

Do know why Rocwilder ain't had a hit in years? Cause his ghost producer died and he used up the archives.

Q-tip produced a few songs on mobbs the infamous album under the name 'The Abstract' gohstface produced a lil of it too but i forget which track.
Nas also ghost produced which explains why the infamous was arguably their best album (i say hell on earth).

At the BET awards in 2004 Shells went up to Nelly and was like yo im on J records an I would like to work with you and nelly told him he doesnt think that will be possible.

I’ve heard from many different people that elephant man has aids & he gave it to his baby moms, ppl tell me evrbody in miami knows this,can i get a confirmation?

Talented producer Ayatollah (Mos Def, Screwball, Vast Aire, Cormega, etc.) wanted to do something else than just be a DJ, Tragedy Khadafi got Marley Marl to lend a ****load of equipment to Ayatollah, years later Ayatollah made a name for himself and finally Marley got his equp. back, its crazy if u think if it wasnt for Marley, there is no Ayatollah.

This cat told me Marley Marl is married to the princess of Japan, that would explain why sometimes Future Flavas (Marley's radio show would be broadcasted in Japan) i still dont know if i belive this but if it is true that is one royal family.

another Bumpy Knucks story is after he dissed noreaga, noreaga stepped up to Foxxx outside of a club, norega started to talk **** bout Foxxx, Bumpy stepped right to Nore's face and was like what u going to do about it, Nore backed away like a ***** and hasnt said what what what since.

Kool G rap is from corona queens

-Prodigy is from hempstead Long Island, not queensbridge

Progidy used to rite some of havoc's rhymes, on early mixtapes around the time the infamous dropped, you can hear Havoc spitting rhymes which would later be used by prodigy on later albums.

J.K from the SMACK DVD where Sire Castro battle Jae Millz, J.K. and 3 of his people's approached Kay Slay to give him one of his CD's and Kay Slay said "there's a certain way you approach the truck" and Kay Slay's body guard tried to stunt. JK and his 3 people pulled guns out and then Kay Slay and his bodyguard got in the car and pulled off

i dunno if this was posted but kanye used to ghost produce alot of sh*t for bad boy back i nthe day. if u listen to harlem world the movement - track 2 and ithink 7 were produced by him and u can tell he had a different style, that sounded alot like mop money mo problems and feel so good..

Camron was diagnosed with an ulcer (hole in his stomach) after sde came out but before come home with me he had to give up drinking & when that happened his facial features hardened up.

It was in Felon Magazine around the time Stillmatic came out and Nas was talking about a conversation he had with Jay at a party.Jay told Nas not to diss Bleek and that Beans would never sell more than Gold.And that he was better than Big.This interview led to Sauce Money beefin with Nature.
Nate Dogg Held Up 4 Taco bells

Houston, Texas native James Smith brings together "The Geto Boys". The original lineup consisted of MCs Raheim, Jukebox, DJ Ready Red, and Sir Rap-A-Lot. The group also featured Little Billy, a dancing dwarf who later joined full-time as Bushwick Bill. Following a short break-up in 1988, Smith called on local rhymers Willie D and multi-instrumentalist Akshun (later known as Scarface) to join the lineup.

"Somebody that claimed they was houston's cousin told me this.

said it had something to do with extortion,this is the only person i heard this from tho so i cant back it 100%

what i do kno is that why would you try to kill yourself.....& in the end only your eye ended up gettin fu*ked up, ever hear of that in ANY suicide case?"

The Def squad - Mobb Deep beef goes like this:
-Prodigy makes that interlude on the Imfamous album talking about "rappers bragging about how much weed you smoke and using outer space words that don't make sense".
-Redman and Keith Murray (Who rolled with a crew called LOD - legion of doom) Take it personal and run into mobb deep at a club, in NY, not sure which one.
-Keith and prodigy exchange blows, he talks about it on "In the long run"

"My ***** Money No runs with the mobb and was there the night it happened, he's also in the backround of the song bragging about knocking one of those LOD @#%$ out".

" The Reason B.I.G Changed His Orginal Name Biggie Smalls To The Notorious B.I.G Is Because The Original Biggie Smalls From California Punked Biggie Into Changing His Name..Big had to change his name from "biggie smalls" because there's an artist who has that name already, some white cat who makes contemporary music or whatever.. I remember this because back in the 90's I had like 2$ on me at the mall and was looking for one of those 99cent tape singles to waste money on. Saw some sh*t by an artist called "biggie smalls" and copped it thinking it was some new BIG sh*t, there was no picture on the cover. I got home and listened to it like @#%$ is this."

Saigon Said He Idolized Mobb Deep When He Was Younger, But When He Met Them And Their Crew They Turned Out To Be *****. He Said They Were The Exact Opposite Of Their Music.

Common in the early 90s was a big herion addictic and almost O D in a studio.

on suge knight's behind the music his father said he is a "compulsive" liar
-suge knight was a all-american linebacker for UNLV runnin' rebels
- he got his start in the music business as mc hammer's body guard.

-suge says on the way to the hospital after being shot in vegas tupac held a conversation and joked the whole time.. which is impossible for someone shot in the lungs.

suge was reportedly "grazed" by a bullet in the same shooting and sought treatment at the same hospital as pac but there are NO records or scars.

on biggie's behind the music violetta wallace says big seen tupac at a concert soon after was released from prison and asked "what's wrong with you why you saying these things about me? i thought we were cool". Pac responded, "Just play along this it's just to sell some records" (if you dont believe me watch it for yourself)

-the contract suge and pac sigened which got him on deathrow was signed on a piece of toilet paper.

Showbiz has beat down busta rhymes and brandished a gun at jay for their lack of help when he fell on hard times.

Wyclef fu*ked beyonce and her dad had a relationship with the two girls that got kicked out the original group.

Kayslay (real name Keith) used to be a parking attendent at a New York car park and is 48 years old.

Big pun kidnapped whoo kid for putting a diss record aimed at him on one of his early mixtapes.

Kelis aborted two kids from pharrell

the clipse smoke a hell of alot of crack

red cafe makes more money selling drugs than from music

jimmy cozier and blu cantrell have a serious drug problem

janet jackson has a teenage daughter.

Sheek found jae hood living a homeless shelter with his mom and sister. He spit for that ***** one time and it was on

Well Trick Trick is the Leader of the Goon Squad (<-they spell it different)

Trick Daddy informed Trick Trick that he had to change his name (Now mind you this was in a Detroit club, real smart of him). Then Trick Daddy proceeded to recieve a brutal beating by Trick Trick and the Goon Squad. This **** happened a few years back.

Mobb Deep met when Havoc was gonna rob Prodigy but decided not to.

Ice T Called Eminem A ***** Cos He Only Pistol Whipped Someone Who Was Spotted Kissing Kim In A Club.

Timbaland doesn't really like female rappers, he said he actually had to be persuaded to sign Ms. Jade...

T.I. And Lil'flip got in a scuffle in flips hood after T.I. went on the radio claiming he was going thru there to prove flip was a *****. Flips Boys Were Ready and whooped on T.I. But Flip tried to Sneak Through THe Scuffle and Get THe K.O. Blow on Ti and one of his boys knocked flip out as well...thats true.

New Member oF G-unit Spider Loc Got signed because he was doing big time coke moves with his homeys who were talking to some tennessse homies of young bucks, they met in chi-town and hooked up. Then Loc Got signed on the set of let me in video

Dmx had Spider loc and Game Battle On The set of "missin you" song tribute to Aaliyah...dunno who won .

The Trick Trick vs. trick daddy **** is true But ya'll forgot first trick trick went to MIA and tried to talk it out with trick daddy but he wuldnt hear it...THen later on went trick daddy went to Detroit club or whatnot they already had it planned out that they were gonna whoop his @#%$, which they did.

Trick Trick Knocked Styles P. on his @#%$ in a club in detroit....trick trick sez dblock came thru the club and one dude was acting disrespectful....jada left but SP stood his ground and got knocked out -100 % fact i heard that straight from trick .

Yup, and sp admitted it on hot 97 a while back, he said and i quote, "i took an L but i still held my **** down, ****** was stompin me out and ****, but i still did my thing...".

50 cents name in the hood was "boo boo" (Hahaha wow i wonder what the reasoning is).

Akons manager was murdered in front of a nj diner by a fan trying to **** with capone who was there as well.

oschino is the only member of state prop who followed beans to Dame Dash's Label.

When G-unit dissed buddens at summer jam 04 he was backstage alone and didnt say or do shit.

Young bucks ****** supplied all the whips jewelry and tough looking dudes in juvies "paper chaser video"

Juvenile left young buck in cali after buck got too friendly with dudes at tha row.

Young jeezy openly admits hes not really a rapper, he just makes the albums to start up his company.

Fat joe keeps dudes in the terror squad who openly dont even have a desire to make there own albums, simply b/c they do his ghostwriter.

Ice T did not like Eazy E either, he would say in interviews how Eric was a studio gangsta, etc.

Suge Knight had Billboard murdered, he said this in an interview

Ludacris & 50 were tight b4 their remix track but after money issues, they arent close and 50 has sent "mini" disses to him

lil kim & 50 ****** and when kim left 50 for scott storch, he dissed her (but wouldnt that make 50 mad at scott?)

No Limit & Cash Money had a scruffle outside a nightclub in NO..Supposedly, Fiend or Mac sliced Slim and now, Slim has a scar on his chest

50 barely pays his labelmates.

DMX doesnt even wanna rap...hes under contract and has too.

MOP & Mobb Deep dislike each other.

50's been pushin for 6 months now to make lil jon do a joint venture with lil scrappy and thats why he put him on anger management so they can negotiate more and scrappy can be with G-unit.

westside connection never really got along too much ( true)

diddy was a control freak at bad boy and biggie was what kept evry1 together so when he bounced every1 said **** it

Scott Storch is really jewish, but people respect him cause he knows how to make ill beats. He personally likes producing for Fat Joe, he wanted to give Joe the Candy Shop, but the rest of the Terror Squad said it sounded like Lean Back too much, so he gave it to 50, who was harrasing Storch for it, for awhile.......

The Lox had A physical Confrontation with puff during the "let the lox go" days. They were then banned from the BadBoy Offices. Also, the release of the lox didn't really benifit anyone but puff who got 2million cash and control of jada's publishing.

R.Kelly was blackmailed for a very long time b4 that tape came out

Foxy brown really is crazy. Bipolar or some **** like that

The young gunnz live in a ****** up @#%$ crib in West Philly. Only decent piece of furniture is a gold plaque for the SP strk

Marques Houston was Beyonce's 1st

Radio 1 Has a habit of blacklisting artists that miss or don't show up to their summer jam or whatever concerts.

Q-Tip (from A Tribe Called Quest), Posdonous (from De La Soul) & JuJu (from The Beatnuts) formed a gr
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 04:04:16 PM by Watts up »

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Hiphop rumor/facts
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 05:44:38 PM »
FACTS:

-E money bags came up with the title "Stillmatic" for Nas

-E Money Bags sister is married to Sauce Money

-the first person to buy Immortal Technique's "Revolutionary vol 1" was Slug from Atmosphere after Immortal Technique lost to Eyedea in the 1999 Rocksteady battle

-Prodigy of Mobb Deep turned down the chance to appear on Biggie's Life After Death album after Havoc asked him.

-At age 12 Jay Z shot his brother for stealing from him.  His mother made his brother apologize to Jay.

-Biggie, Jay-z, Busta Rhymes, E-Money Bags and AZ all went to the same high school in Brooklyn

-the last time 2pac and Snoop saw each other was on a 5 hour plane flight where 2pac ignored Snoop the entire time and afterwards sent Napoleon of the Outlawz to pick up a bag of weed from Snoop instead of going by himself as usual.  this was because Snoop said Puff and Big were his homeboys on Hot97 and Pac was listening.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 05:59:13 PM »
That Cormega shit is true especially if you seen his dvd. Nigga walks thru hoods in BX, Queens and BK and gets love meanwhile you got Ft Green niggas dissin the shit out of Nas n Queens OGs talkin on how damn near every QB MC looked up to Mega comin up.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 06:05:45 PM »
That Cormega shit is true especially if you seen his dvd. Nigga walks thru hoods in BX, Queens and BK and gets love meanwhile you got Ft Green niggas dissin the shit out of Nas n Queens OGs talkin on how damn near every QB MC looked up to Mega comin up.

every QB rapper hates Nas...Nas is an asshole who just happened to have more talent than anyone else.  cormega in my opinion was never on par with Nas from 94-01 but Mega is a lot more beloved in QB because he's not a big shot like Nas.

i got this 8 minute "Firm" radio freestyle of Mega and Nas going back and forth with dope verses...it's like they tried to keep outdoing eachother.  i'm sure it's on youtube.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 06:07:34 PM »
That Ice Cube shit true too. Solo took his shit when him n Kam was beefing.
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 06:20:36 PM »

every QB rapper hates Nas...Nas is an asshole who just happened to have more talent than anyone else.  cormega in my opinion was never on par with Nas from 94-01 but Mega is a lot more beloved in QB because he's not a big shot like Nas.

i got this 8 minute "Firm" radio freestyle of Mega and Nas going back and forth with dope verses...it's like they tried to keep outdoing eachother.  i'm sure it's on youtube.

01 was 12 yrs ago tho.
cause If I dont who will

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 06:24:26 PM »

01 was 12 yrs ago tho.

yeah but that's when Queens was relevant in rap lol

Mega has been far more consistent than Nas the past decade but not enough to ever catch up to Nas at his best

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 06:35:34 PM »
I know I got the rep of bein a "Nas hater" but I was once a huge Nas fan. To this day still respect him for his old shit just cant fuck with him goin fully commercial. I mean JT and Frank Ocean collabs? Meanwhile dudes like Mega an AZ droppin heaters tryin to reach out to him and he wont extend the branch. I dont get it. Nas said Hip Hop was dead. He one of the artists who got the power to save it easily n he wont.
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 06:49:36 PM »
Thats what Im sayin tho. You cant tell me AZ Nas n Mega goin back n forth right now wouldnt be dope as hell. Them rappin with him would make him come even sharper n nicer. Meanwhile he writin uninspired shit with Rick Ross. Its in him to help this genre out n hes not. Hes comfortable watchin it crumble. I dont understand it.
cause If I dont who will

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 06:57:00 PM »
thats funny cuz i get dissed for simply trying to remind people of the greatness of illmatic, it was written, i am and stillmatic.  every nas album since stillmatic has a few dope ass tracks on it but too much filler but i can overlook that since he's an old man lol

but yes cormega and AZ now are doper than nas even though all 3 were at their best in the mid 90s nas isn't hungry anymore.  and yeah nas saying hip hop was dead was true but at the same time he could have done more to keep it alive.  nas burned a lot of bridges.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2013, 07:10:59 PM »
thats funny cuz i get dissed for simply trying to remind people of the greatness of illmatic, it was written, i am and stillmatic.  every nas album since stillmatic has a few dope ass tracks on it but too much filler but i can overlook that since he's an old man lol

but yes cormega and AZ now are doper than nas even though all 3 were at their best in the mid 90s nas isn't hungry anymore.  and yeah nas saying hip hop was dead was true but at the same time he could have done more to keep it alive.  nas burned a lot of bridges.

You dont have to remind me. Illmatic, It Was Written, Stillmatic, Gods Son, & Street Disciple when he was in his essence after that he lost me especially this last album.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 07:14:55 PM by BiggSadot »
cause If I dont who will

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2013, 07:16:46 PM »
i wasn't really that impressed with god son or streets disciple that much...they were a bit of a let down just like almost anything released those years

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2013, 07:24:27 PM »
i wasn't really that impressed with god son or streets disciple that much...they were a bit of a let down just like almost anything released those years

I never understand the hate with Street Disciple. To me his most mature album easily. Fuck that Life Is Good bullshit. Very little fake mafioso shit n just him talkin bout real life shit anybody goes thru. Its the last one of his albums I cared for.
cause If I dont who will

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2013, 07:41:58 PM »
i thought god son was legit.

street disciple not so much. too much filler but it had some classic jams too.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2013, 07:43:45 PM »
it's already been established a million times over that Street's Disciple is Nas' second worst album and would have been much better if narrowed down to one disc