Author Topic: the real world  (Read 226 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

the real world
« on: April 30, 2008, 04:48:23 PM »
anybody watch that shit hahhahaha thats all eye got to say

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: the real world
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 05:23:32 AM »
^^i use to watch it..Then i got Bored!
It's not bad!!
but i'm not into reality shows....
The last one i wach was 1/2 years old, this Guy was pretty offensive to this Black Girl..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 11:22:36 AM »
They still make this shit?

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 12:34:59 PM »
I stopped watching it, till this seasson, that one guy is nuts. He is either depressed or ready to kill

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 07:18:18 PM »
^^ u mean the dude who likes the stripper?

I watch this shit..find it pretty amusing..
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 07:54:11 PM by NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 07:23:01 PM »
I stopped watching it, till this seasson, that one guy is nuts. He is either depressed or ready to kill
man he aint about to kill another just another pale face tactic to get attention. another white boy tryin to come off like he is crazy, example: eminem when he pulled out his gun, with nothing in????? did ya see his dumb italian roided ass lose in that armwrestle. dumb nigga

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 07:52:01 PM »
man he aint about to kill another just another pale face tactic to get attention. another white boy tryin to come off like he is crazy, example: eminem when he pulled out his gun, with nothing in????? did ya see his dumb italian roided ass lose in that armwrestle. dumb nigga

yeah he lost to a guy much smaller the him tooo. it was pretty embarrassing on his part. whats with that one dude tho, the black guy with the social problems? he is way too into himself and needs to chill out and be more sociable.

Job what you think about that one chick? She looks like shes half black or something but shes got a really white complextion..... shes cute. The brunette is too. But  that white girl with that southern accent.... damn is she ever a fuckin tool. She just makes white people look bad,"you're being really ghetto right now" Like is she stupid?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 07:58:30 PM »

yeah he lost to a guy much smaller the him tooo. it was pretty embarrassing on his part. whats with that one dude tho, the black guy with the social problems? he is way too into himself and needs to chill out and be more sociable.

Job what you think about that one chick? She looks like shes half black or something but shes got a really white complextion..... shes cute. The brunette is too. But  that white girl with that southern accent.... damn is she ever a fuckin tool. She just makes white people look bad,"you're being really ghetto right now" Like is she stupid?
HAHAHAH eye be tellin niggas that all that pumpin and roiding up shit dont mean nothing. me pullups, pushups, sits, and runnin and eye am straight.
that one girl is albino ( eye was lookin at her tryin to figure out if she was albino, half Black, or whatever) that one girl from the south eye think she soooooo funny.......... like she racist  but at least she is open about. that shit be slipin 3 times already first she was like "will is from detriot and eye didnt know such a nice person can come from a city like that" wtf?? second " lets not get all ghetto" then when she went into the house she was like " eye dont care if you from the inner city "BLACKVILLE"???????!!!!!!!!! lol eye started rollin when she said that.

nah but u have to admit that nigga Greg is funny!!!!!!!!!!!! like his facial expressions!!!!!!!! and all

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 08:07:10 PM »

HAHAHAH eye be tellin niggas that all that pumpin and roiding up shit dont mean nothing. me pullups, pushups, sits, and runnin and eye am straight.
that one girl is albino ( eye was lookin at her tryin to figure out if she was albino, half Black, or whatever) that one girl from the south eye think she soooooo funny.......... like she racist  but at least she is open about. that shit be slipin 3 times already first she was like "will is from detriot and eye didnt know such a nice person can come from a city like that" wtf?? second " lets not get all ghetto" then when she went into the house she was like " eye dont care if you from the inner city "BLACKVILLE"???????!!!!!!!!! lol eye started rollin when she said that.

nah but u have to admit that nigga Greg is funny!!!!!!!!!!!! like his facial expressions!!!!!!!! and all

LOL dude didnt even make one shot when he was out playing basketball in the last episode! What kind of black guy is that? haha Im just playin, I dunno hes starting to open up a bit. It was cool how he tried to get them girls to work out their problems.

That brunette broad is definately gunna end up cheating on her man with the dude with the dreads. hahah how funny was it when greg was decribing his game to wearing a bunch of basketball ball clothes and even wearing jordan's and saying he doesnt play basketball ahahah i was laughing out loud at that shit!

Honestly ive seen all the episodes soo far and i cant even remember the names of these people yet, until you just me that one guys name is greg. ahaha.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 08:10:44 PM »

LOL dude didnt even make one shot when he was out playing basketball in the last episode! What kind of black guy is that? haha Im just playin, I dunno hes starting to open up a bit. It was cool how he tried to get them girls to work out their problems.

That brunette broad is definately gunna end up cheating on her man with the dude with the dreads. hahah how funny was it when greg was decribing his game to wearing a bunch of basketball ball clothes and even wearing jordan's and saying he doesnt play basketball ahahah i was laughing out loud at that shit!

Honestly ive seen all the episodes soo far and i cant even remember the names of these people yet, until you just me that one guys name is greg. ahaha.

HAHAHHAHA eye was laughin at the niggas shot, no game what so forever prolly like now_i_know on the court. eye am tellin you he is funny thats why eye even watch the show. eye dont watch that shit usually but did u see how he was like "ummmmmmmm eye am not famailiar with you" to andy dick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO had me rolling , he was dead serious too

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 08:20:00 PM »
fuck i must of missed that part! Oh well im sure i'll catch it. This show is heavily re-runned.

Not gunna lie it would be pretty dope partying in Hollywood! the bar scene would be crazy! Lets go roadtrip! ahah try and get on the show.

hahaha how funny was it when that kevin dude got shut down at the gate when he was after the brunette! On national television! haha dude got murked!