Author Topic: Question about 213 and their origional tracks that caught Dre's attention  (Read 480 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I didn't consider it a true "213" album since Warren did not produce a single track but it was a dope album and I enjoyed it

it's not bad at all, but it could have been so much better  ;)

i guess that's what happens when snoop takes the lead

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
"It would've been legendary like ..... "Dat Whoopty Woop" ...

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :sign_withstupid: :sign_withstupid: :sign_withstupid: :sign_banhim: :sign_lastweek: :sign_banhim: :sign_withstupid:

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
"It would've been legendary like ..... "Dat Whoopty Woop" ...

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :sign_withstupid: :sign_withstupid: :sign_withstupid: :sign_banhim: :sign_lastweek: :sign_banhim: :sign_withstupid:

naw man. soopafly dpgc is a funny guy. let him posting some shit about soopa.. ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Okka

"Dolla Dolla Bill" should've been on the album, that was some bangin shit.

gchild

• 'G'
From what I have saw (it was off a tv show interviewing Snoop Dogg), one of tracks that brought Dr Dre to his attention was a freestyle he did over the En Vogue - "Hold On" beat.  (Sample of the beat     1min7sec into the video)

Warren G did say in a 2003 interview with Dubcnn.com that he will be giving the 213 demo tape (including songs Long Beach is a Muthafucka) if you join his website/club, but I don't think his club/site ever went live?

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/warreng/
dubcnn.com : Is there any chance of hearing the old unreleased material such as the song "LB Is A Muthafucka"?
Warren G: Like I told you, I'ma send you guys, when you join therealwarreng.com club, you will get our demo! You hear me? I'm gone send ya'll the demo, and that's got Long Beach is a muthafucka on it! Along with other shit.
dubcnn.com : So you still got the masters and all.
Warren G: C'mon man! I got it on CD!
dubcnn.com : Send me one already!
Warren G*laughs* I'ma send you one, but that's part of joining the club! It doesn't cost a lot..