Author Topic: BIG TYMERS- HOOD RICH  (Read 592 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
BIG TYMERS- HOOD RICH
« on: April 10, 2002, 05:17:09 PM »
Big Tymers
Hood Rich
April 30th, 2002
Cash Money Records

(LOS ANGELES) - Rap duo Big Tymers will return April 23 with its third Cash Money/Universal album "Hood Rich," the follow-up to 2000's "I Got That Work." The latest set from the New Orleans duo, comprised of Cash Money co-founder Brian "Baby" Williams and Mannie Fresh, will feature the single "Still Fly," which was sent to U.S. radio outlets last month for airplay consideration. Mannie Fresh, who produced the set, recently told Billboard that he expects the album to provide a number of rap catch-phrases that will enter the pop-culture lexicon. "I'm not really sure which one will really break out," the rapper says, adding that he's so confident in the album that his kids will surely "get what they want for Christmas this year." Fresh has been quoted elsewhere as saying "Still Fly" is heavily influenced by the likes of Dr. Dre and Luke Campbell (2 Live Crew). Additionally, a number of projects are in the works for the Cash Money crew, including summer and fall releases from Lil' Wayne, Boo & Gotti, TQ, and a solo projected from Williams. As previously reported, Cash Money is also steering the soundtrack to Wesley Snipe's upcoming prison boxing film "Undisputed," due to feature contributions from the Big Tymers, Lil' Wayne, Petey Pablo, Bubba Sparxxx, and Carl Thomas, among others. The soundtrack has been pushed back to an Aug. 7 release. The Big Tymers' "I Got That Work" has sold 1.3 million units in the U.S. to date, according to SoundScan, and finished 2000 at No. 16 on Billboard's year-end Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. Williams told Billboard that fans can expect a Cash Money tour sometime near the end of the year. (Billboard.com)[/quote]

Disc 1    

01.  Intro  
02.  Return Of Da Game Spitters  
03.  Headbuster  
04.  Down At The Lakefront  
05.  What Time Is It?  
06.  Tee's & Ree's  
07.  Project Party  
08.  Back At The Tour Bus  
09.  Still Fly    
10.  It's Birdman  
11.  Hot Boys Fo' Life  
12.  My Way Or Da Highway  
13.  Wrong Side Of The Tracks  
14.  Outro

i don't know bout ya'll but i'm feeling this still fly single !
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

realniggazdontdie

• Lil Geezy
  • Rakim Neva Joke So Y Shud I Loc'.
Re: BIG TYMERS- HOOD RICH
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2002, 01:00:07 AM »
tha trackz luk lyke a whole bunch uv jokez.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Die Nigga.

Smooth

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2002, 04:56:11 PM »
tha trackz luk lyke a whole bunch uv jokez.

lol i was thinking the same thing!
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Techniq

• 'G'
  • Pimp Playa O.G.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2002, 03:38:06 PM »
Fucc Cash Money n all.... but tha song Still Fly iz kinda dope  :'(

G'z up, hoe'z down, muthafucca blaze up.

Smooth

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2002, 05:22:37 PM »
Yeah im not a big Cash Money fan but "Still Fly" is a pretty dope song i must admit
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2002, 11:21:39 PM »
Since Juve bounced from Cash Money the only fool I'll be checkin' for is Weezy. He the best MC of the label. I never really liked anyone else from that camp. Big Tymers come with tight ass songs to bump in your ride though no doubt but I would never buy an album.