Author Topic: Young Buck Speaks On 50 Cent & G-Unit "All Them N*ggas Are Gonna Be Dealt With A  (Read 550 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
buck you on some...
50 pays ya roll....why you tryna stop eatin dogg? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He's saying all the right things, except that boxing shit is corny. I still think that Yayo is the reason G-Unit no longer exists.

ThaRealSupreme

buck you on some...
50 pays ya roll....why you tryna stop eatin dogg? lol

Niggas on cocaine ain't worried about eatin lol

Buck is fuckin up 'cause he had the ball and str8 dropped it. 50 ain't stoppin him from bakin bread...Buck is stoppin himself, Dumb Fuck is the right name for him.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think Buck fucked up his own career but 50 should just let him go after all proper finances are repaid.  I also do think 50 has a lot of yes man (because 50 likes that) and Yayo is selfish bitch (supreme yes man).   
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

ThaRealSupreme

I think Buck fucked up his own career but 50 should just let him go after all proper finances are repaid.  I also do think 50 has a lot of yes man (because 50 likes that) and Yayo is selfish bitch (supreme yes man).   

Somebody better tell Buck to stop bull shittin and pay up then. Dude is hangin around losers which is why he stay lookin like a loser.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

dstyle

• 'G'
I will type this twice

sad gunit groupies
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

Okka

He said last week that he wants to sit down with 50, right?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol damn Buck that hole keeps getting deeper. He needs to do a Young Gotti and change his name so he can drop some music under another alias, Bucks to good to see his career rot away

Blood$

this was posted like a week ago lol

Okka

He needs to do a Young Gotti and change his name so he can drop some music under another alias, Bucks to good to see his career rot away

Does it work like that though? Buck has a contract on G-Unit Records. When Kurupt left Death Row the second time i don't think he had an contract with them anymore.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He needs to do a Young Gotti and change his name so he can drop some music under another alias, Bucks to good to see his career rot away

Does it work like that though? Buck has a contract on G-Unit Records. When Kurupt left Death Row the second time i don't think he had an contract with them anymore.

I dunno I assumed Kurupt done the name changed cos he was signed as Kurupt the artist not as his actual person, I dunno why hed change his name when he didnt have to lol

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
young buck a cake..

50 gave that nigga a plate...so him dissin is some hoe shit

did he diss juvi when he left em them stranded without a pot to piss in

50 gave that nigga shit he never seen before...

say what u want bout 50.. but that nigga gave that nigga a career n his on lane..

buck wasnt shit on cashmoney n wasnt shit on utp..50 should be the one ag n piss.. not buck.. 50 dont owe that nigga shit..he coulda left his bitch ass broke somewhere..

roachin ass nigga..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol^^^^
3rd coast you a fool
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i love my state!!TENNESSEE!!get,em buck! :D