Author Topic: QUIK DISSING AMG  (Read 1348 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: QUIK DISSING AMG
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2008, 04:34:25 PM »
AMG sucks anyways. Worst protege.

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2008, 04:37:31 PM »
AMG is cool...what do wnt from him...to sound exactly like quik?????????
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

englishvocabullaryinuse

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2008, 04:51:11 PM »

"at least 1 Million US Dollars off of HOB Tours when he dropped "Trauma".. this I know for a fact!"

ok, if you're talking about ALL his shows, then I can see how this is possible. But I understood that you said he made 1 mil off the HOB tours when he dropped Trauma. I figured he did a handfull of shows during this time. Thats why it doesn't make any sense to me.  But fuck it... John Doe is still the shit!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2008, 05:08:26 PM »
AMG is cool...what do wnt from him...to sound exactly like quik?????????

AMG was cool, until that Fixxers garbage where he changed his whole style and voice.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2008, 06:36:16 PM »

"at least 1 Million US Dollars off of HOB Tours when he dropped "Trauma".. this I know for a fact!"

But fuck it... John Doe is still the shit!

I like how you threw that in there.. lol.
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2008, 06:58:21 PM »

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2008, 01:31:17 AM »

And he has always been jealous of DJ Quik, he even ammited it.. I don't know why Quik lost a year of his life with the fixxers project.

Lindon

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2008, 03:27:26 AM »
I am a huge fans of both quik and amg's music.

I know this wont be a popular thing to say but to me it sounds like whenever something goes wrong for quik it is always someone else's fault

i can't listen to trauma which is a great album musically because in his lyrics on so many tracks quik is so angry at others but it always sounds like he isn't being honest with himself about certain situations. i don't know the dude so this might be pure bullsh*t, it's just a strong feeling whenever i hear a quik interview or solo track these days... shame, the man is a legend but seems sometimes a bit of a graceless idiot.

by the way for what its worth, i thought the fixxers advance was not too bad.     

englishvocabullaryinuse

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2008, 06:08:26 AM »
AMG is a cool dude, I had a chance to hang with him and I was surprised at his amount of wit and common sense. I expected him to be an immature guy always talking about his dick... that wasn't the case. He was mellow, calm, and funny as hell. However, his lyrics have always been immature and never really impressed me.
I think that Quik is obviously the most talented out of his camp, and that being loyal to his friends and helping them in the music business might of held him back abit.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2008, 10:54:04 AM »
what exactly does he say ?
it's hard to me understand the audio lyrics

It's clear he's talking about AMG.

"You failed and I went platinum in that same year"

Safe + Sound and Ballin Outta Control both came out in 95.

He's talking about 2nd II None also.. but he's referring to Quik Is The Name. Safe & Sound never went platinum. AMG and 2nd II None both dropped albums in 1991, the year Quik went platinum

Safe & Sound didn't go platinum..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2008, 11:09:56 AM »
AMG is a cool dude, I had a chance to hang with him and I was surprised at his amount of wit and common sense. I expected him to be an immature guy always talking about his dick... that wasn't the case. He was mellow, calm, and funny as hell. However, his lyrics have always been immature and never really impressed me.
I think that Quik is obviously the most talented out of his camp, and that being loyal to his friends and helping them in the music business might of held him back abit.

u understand these niggas r adults..... and their celebrities they have much more moeny and time to spend learning different areas of work, like fashion and technology if they wanted to. they are humans just like us u guys act like these guys r gonna be like kids just because they rap?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Woodrow

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2008, 11:16:13 AM »
He's talking about 2nd II None also.. but he's referring to Quik Is The Name. Safe & Sound never went platinum. AMG and 2nd II None both dropped albums in 1991, the year Quik went platinum

Safe & Sound didn't go platinum..

I'm 90% positive he's not talking about 2nd II None. I think Quik is angry with the failure of the fixxers project and his lines are directed at AMG.

Bitch Better Have My Money went gold, I don't think a gold record is a failure. I'm also 90% sure he's talking about Ballin outta control

You're right about Safe + Sound. I thought he was just stretching the truth, but Quik is the Name was certified platinum in 1995. AMG Released his second album in 1995 so it makes sense that way.

2nd II none's album isn't certified gold or platnium, but the other lines in the song don't sound like they're addressing 2nd II None.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2008, 11:31:25 AM »
YEAH ALL THAT TOE UP VERSE HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT FAT BOY THIS AND JEALOUSY THAT....ITS OBVIOUS ESPECIALLY SINCE HE DOESNT TALK ABOUT BEIN "TOE UP" AT ALL... LOL

smp4life

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2008, 11:33:05 AM »
Another bitch move from quik. Not surprised at all.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2008, 03:21:01 PM »
can ne1 post these tracks?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.