Author Topic: Props to Al Bundy  (Read 488 times)

Snoopafly-1986

Re: Props to Al Bundy
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2008, 08:19:49 PM »
YOUR GIRL HAS TISSUE STUCK IN HER ASS :P

LOL

real talk though

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2008, 08:44:27 PM »
oh aiight, well that's wassup my dude  8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2008, 11:17:04 PM »
that bitch looks kind of beat like shes been doing drugs or some shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2008, 01:20:50 PM »
no problem man. you're hella cool in my book and i hate to see people suffer especially over something that i've gone thru and have recovered through. no one should be made fun of for a health/mental problem especially something as complicated and misunderstood as what you got. i'm glad to hear that you're going back to school and symptoms are getting better. to tell you the truth, when i moved to this town i'm at now when i didn't know i had the disorder, life was hell. i had no friends, no girl, and basically no life. since i've been taking my medicine and going to school, life has changed for the better. i got a life, a great girlfriend, and a reason to just go outside and have fun. don't let these internet dorks take you down cuz this anxiety can be overcome. it just takes time and i'd hate to see someone as cool as you get put down over something you have little control over.

props to everyone in this thread. i'm glad i can help  8)

do you still take the medication...also, which thread is he talking about?

Johnny B

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2008, 03:52:52 PM »
no problem man. you're hella cool in my book and i hate to see people suffer especially over something that i've gone thru and have recovered through. no one should be made fun of for a health/mental problem especially something as complicated and misunderstood as what you got. i'm glad to hear that you're going back to school and symptoms are getting better. to tell you the truth, when i moved to this town i'm at now when i didn't know i had the disorder, life was hell. i had no friends, no girl, and basically no life. since i've been taking my medicine and going to school, life has changed for the better. i got a life, a great girlfriend, and a reason to just go outside and have fun. don't let these internet dorks take you down cuz this anxiety can be overcome. it just takes time and i'd hate to see someone as cool as you get put down over something you have little control over.

which thread is he talking about?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2008, 12:15:42 PM »
damn Gotti!
Glad you hear you are back on your feet!
Stay strong
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Al Bundy

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2008, 03:22:22 PM »

do you still take the medication...also, which thread is he talking about?

Yeah I still take my medication but I haven't for a week due to insurance complications and just not having time to finishing it up. I just got put back onto insurance through Blue Cross and I should have my ID ready this week so I can see my doctor without paying out the ass and get a new perscription (mine just ran out this week). And I got to say, not having the meds isn't too easy. I'm definetly better off then I was before the medication but one problem is that LOL i'm busting nuts too quick when i'm fucking my girl. paxil = makes me go onnnnnnnn and onnnnnnnn

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2008, 03:34:44 PM »
I changed medications 3 times in since last October

started off with Paxil and Xanax then Paxil CR and now I'm on Lexapro and Klonopin

basically the ones Im taking now are less potent but the klonopin is hella addictive and my doc wants me to cut it off eventually

Al Bundy

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2008, 02:23:09 AM »
I changed medications 3 times in since last October

started off with Paxil and Xanax then Paxil CR and now I'm on Lexapro and Klonopin

basically the ones Im taking now are less potent but the klonopin is hella addictive and my doc wants me to cut it off eventually

Paxil CR is where it's at for me at least. I hate taking generic Paxil (aka paroxetine) since it basically kicks in and fades away as quickly as it came. The CR (aka controlled release) is great for taking during the day and not worrying about your anxiousness creeping up and kicking you in the ass

D-Stress

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2008, 06:46:40 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2008, 12:10:33 PM »
Damn...I honestly believe you guys should chill on the meds and naturally kick anxiety in the ass. It may be hard work, but it's attainable. See a homeopathic doctor, homies...PeACe