Author Topic: That OTHER West Conf. Round 2 Match Up: The Spurs vs. The Hornets  (Read 835 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: That OTHER West Conf. Round 2 Match Up: The Spurs vs. The Hornets
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2008, 10:46:09 PM »
Spurs = 2008 NBA Champs

DIP DIP SET SET

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2008, 11:18:17 PM »
Spurs = 2008 NBA Champs

don't get too happy... the Spurs got blown the fuck out twice already playing in the big Easy.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2008, 10:35:28 AM »
Which of these teams would pose a greater threat to the Lakers? Which would be more fun to watch them play against?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2008, 10:51:55 AM »
^ spurs by far better match up. N.O. lacks interior game with their fast paced style

Spurs have the best low post player in the league right now in duncan. im sure you've seen manu ginoblii fake kobe out of his shoes over the years and tony parker will eat farmar up and hes too for fast d fish

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2008, 12:12:25 PM »
Spurs = 2008 NBA Champs

don't get too happy... the Spurs got blown the fuck out twice already playing in the big Easy.

thats why you play 7 games
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2008, 12:14:55 PM »
Which of these teams would pose a greater threat to the Lakers? Which would be more fun to watch them play against?

Spurs would be way tougher for the Lakers than NO...NO would probably be a more entertaining match-up, though. But the history between the Lakers and the Spurs is pretty deep, so both teams will be interesting to watch.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2008, 01:58:43 PM »

Spurs would be way tougher for the Lakers than NO...NO would probably be a more entertaining match-up, though. But the history between the Lakers and the Spurs is pretty deep, so both teams will be interesting to watch.

Yeah, i wanna see a Spurs/Lakers Western Conference finals.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2008, 05:14:00 AM »
^Time to get worried nigga. Matter of fact, you should flinch mayne. The Hornets killed yall  washed up niggas any time up in washed up ass New Orleans. And they are up 3-2 and still have a game there, so you do the maths nigga.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2008, 09:43:50 AM »
Yeah I wanted game 5. We'll see wussup in game 6 back in SA. Home teams have dominated in this series...so we SHOULD win. But that also means a game 7 in NO if we do. If we make it to game 7, we'll take it in NO.  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2008, 01:21:02 PM »
Yeah I wanted game 5. We'll see wussup in game 6 back in SA. Home teams have dominated in this series...so we SHOULD win. But that also means a game 7 in NO if we do. If we make it to game 7, we'll take it in NO.  ;)

I'll agree with you bro..
(I'm still in denial bout them Hornet's...lol, them fuckes jacked up my Bracket's..)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2008, 01:22:39 PM »
im hoping Hornets win this now

I used the SA big 3 this round for that NBA Drive to the Finals fantasy game lol
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 01:46:43 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2008, 08:13:37 PM »
There will be a Game 7. 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2008, 10:46:29 PM »
i'm glad this series has gone the distance. it slows down the hornets' momentum if they win it and it wears down the spurs' bodies if they win it.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2008, 11:04:41 PM »
i liked the anti pick n roll trap defense on Chris paul tonight it took them completely out of their game , and forced another player to be a play maker...

hard nosed screen set by horry.. that was hella dirty .. horry and bowen on that team are some of the most dirtiest players in the league but i gotta say i kinda like that defensively =]

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2008, 12:06:15 PM »
hard nosed screen set by horry.. that was hella dirty .. horry and bowen on that team are some of the most dirtiest players in the league but i gotta say i kinda like that defensively =]

how was it dirty? It was a simple back screen. West wasnt paying attention. Van Gundy even said its questionable whether that should even have been called a foul. If West wouldnt have dropped to the ground like that, it more then likely wouldnt have been called.  i think people sometimes make judgements based on their feelings about a player rather then the actual play.